Latest Gaming Purchase
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES
XP: 2,285
Finally I bought a 3DS. It came with 26 games, but pretty much nothing I would like to play. The interesting ones were three Zeldas (NES one, OoT and Link between Worlds) and Shovel Knight.
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES
Finally I bought a 3DS. It came with 26 games, but pretty much nothing I would like to play. The interesting ones were three Zeldas (NES one, OoT and Link between Worlds) and Shovel Knight.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 23rd, 2018, 05:40 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I played RE5 when it first released. A friend of mine from high school and I played through the entire game and almost 100%'d it. I'm buying it now on PS4 because Monocle, Kazan and I are going to play through it together.

I enjoy it as a game to co-op with friends, which is why I decided to get it again. It's the only RE game I've played and probably the one one I'll ever care to play, since it's more action-oriented.
Ah. I wonder if you'd enjoy 6 at all since that has a lot of action too.

(Oct 23rd, 2018, 01:25 PM)Nemomon Wrote:
What were all the games it came with?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I played RE5 when it first released. A friend of mine from high school and I played through the entire game and almost 100%'d it. I'm buying it now on PS4 because Monocle, Kazan and I are going to play through it together.

I enjoy it as a game to co-op with friends, which is why I decided to get it again. It's the only RE game I've played and probably the one one I'll ever care to play, since it's more action-oriented.

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Luigi's Mansion for the 3DS & Oceanhorn Monster of the Uncharted Sea for the Switch. (I wanted to play it on the go.)
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Luigi's Mansion for the 3DS & Oceanhorn Monster of the Uncharted Sea for the Switch. (I wanted to play it on the go.)
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES
(Oct 23rd, 2018, 10:41 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Boxed games:

1. Super Mario 3D Land
2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
3. Resident Evil: Revelations
4. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
5. Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
6. Scribblenauts Unlimited
7. Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
8. Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
9. Donkey Kong Returns 3D
NDS game: Mario Sonic Olympic Games

Eshop games:

1. Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
2. Mercenaries Saga 2
3. Gunslugs
4. BOXBOY!
5. Pullblox
6. Gunman Clive
7. SteamWorld Dig
8. Legend of Zelda NES
9. Terraria
10. Shovel Knight - Treasure Trove
11. Another World - 20th Anniversary Edition
12. Retro City Rampage: DX
13. Rayman Origins
14. Cube Creator 3d
15. 80's Overdrive
16. Urban Trial Freestyle 2
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES

Boxed games:

1. Super Mario 3D Land
2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
3. Resident Evil: Revelations
4. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
5. Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
6. Scribblenauts Unlimited
7. Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
8. Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
9. Donkey Kong Returns 3D
NDS game: Mario Sonic Olympic Games

Eshop games:

1. Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
2. Mercenaries Saga 2
3. Gunslugs
4. BOXBOY!
5. Pullblox
6. Gunman Clive
7. SteamWorld Dig
8. Legend of Zelda NES
9. Terraria
10. Shovel Knight - Treasure Trove
11. Another World - 20th Anniversary Edition
12. Retro City Rampage: DX
13. Rayman Origins
14. Cube Creator 3d
15. 80's Overdrive
16. Urban Trial Freestyle 2
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 

Not sure. I heard that RE6 relied a lot more heavily on QTEs than RE5 did (and RE5 already was pretty heavy with them), so that might ruin a lot of the game for me. 

Plus RE5 has special meaning to me because, as I mentioned, it was a game that me and my friend co-oped a lot when he was still living in the same town as me. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't care about RE5 at all either. I'm hoping I can experience the fun I had back then again when I play with Kazan and Monocle.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 

Not sure. I heard that RE6 relied a lot more heavily on QTEs than RE5 did (and RE5 already was pretty heavy with them), so that might ruin a lot of the game for me. 

Plus RE5 has special meaning to me because, as I mentioned, it was a game that me and my friend co-oped a lot when he was still living in the same town as me. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't care about RE5 at all either. I'm hoping I can experience the fun I had back then again when I play with Kazan and Monocle.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Nemomon: That's a pretty good set of games there. If you like puzzle games, BoxBoy is something you should definitely check out from your list. I also never realised Terraria and Rayman Origins were on 3DS. Gasp

@DL: If it wasn't a terrible game I'd suggest Operation Raccoon City as that was a four player co-op game, but I doubt you're that desperate for a co-op game to play that. ROFL
I also assume you all take turns with the co-op? Since RE5's story mode is only two players at a time, although I think mercenaries might allow more than two people. Been a while since I played the game to remember. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Nemomon: That's a pretty good set of games there. If you like puzzle games, BoxBoy is something you should definitely check out from your list. I also never realised Terraria and Rayman Origins were on 3DS. Gasp

@DL: If it wasn't a terrible game I'd suggest Operation Raccoon City as that was a four player co-op game, but I doubt you're that desperate for a co-op game to play that. ROFL
I also assume you all take turns with the co-op? Since RE5's story mode is only two players at a time, although I think mercenaries might allow more than two people. Been a while since I played the game to remember. XD
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
A couple of Steam gift cards, which I gave to one of my friends for her birthday Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
A couple of Steam gift cards, which I gave to one of my friends for her birthday Smile .
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Oct 25th, 2018, 11:44 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yeah, though Monocle hasn't had a whole lot of time to play, so it's pretty much just been Kazan and myself. We've already gotten the platinum trophy for the main game. We just need to do the DLCs and then cheese the versus mode trophies. 

Dragon Sinker PlayStation 4
Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session! PlayStation 4
Tales of Symphonia [Steam]
Tales of Berseria [Steam]
Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment [Steam] 

Forgot that Tako no Tatsujin released on Friday. Been looking forward to playing this game for a while now. Decided to finally double dip on some games on Steam, as all three of them were for sale right now. Got ToS for $4.99, ToB for $12.49 and Hollow Fragment for $9.99.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Oct 25th, 2018, 11:44 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yeah, though Monocle hasn't had a whole lot of time to play, so it's pretty much just been Kazan and myself. We've already gotten the platinum trophy for the main game. We just need to do the DLCs and then cheese the versus mode trophies. 

Dragon Sinker PlayStation 4
Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session! PlayStation 4
Tales of Symphonia [Steam]
Tales of Berseria [Steam]
Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment [Steam] 

Forgot that Tako no Tatsujin released on Friday. Been looking forward to playing this game for a while now. Decided to finally double dip on some games on Steam, as all three of them were for sale right now. Got ToS for $4.99, ToB for $12.49 and Hollow Fragment for $9.99.
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 

Old 3DS or New 3DS? (Regular or XL?)
This is what I have gotten lately
Action Replay PowerSaves Pro
Mario Cart 7
Super Smash Brothers
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Action Replay for the DS (thought it would work on the 3DS, nope)
Pokemon Black
Pokemon X
Action Replay DSi
DSi XL(incase it didn't work on the 3DS which it didn't)
Fire Emblem Warriors
Pokemon Black (Again since Amazon gave me the wrong game <_<)
Hyrule Warriors
LoZ: Link Between Worlds.

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 

Mario Cart 7
Super Smash Brothers
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Pokemon Black
Pokemon X
Action Replay DSi
Fire Emblem Warriors
Hyrule Warriors
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Rabi-Ribi PlayStation 4
Rabi-Ribi [Vita]
Battle Chef Bridage - Brigadier Edition PlayStation 4
Spyro Reignited Trilogy PlayStation 4

After over a year long wait, LRG finally had their Rabi-Ribi release! Oh man, I am so happy to finally have these things purchased, and I can't wait to get them. I've wanted to play Rabi-Ribi for so long, but I have been putting it off so that the first time I can play it can be on the Vita. It's been a long wait, but it's finally happening. :3

Also can't wait for Spyro to arrive on Tuesday. I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday than reliving my childhood playing the remakes.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Rabi-Ribi PlayStation 4
Rabi-Ribi [Vita]
Battle Chef Bridage - Brigadier Edition PlayStation 4
Spyro Reignited Trilogy PlayStation 4

After over a year long wait, LRG finally had their Rabi-Ribi release! Oh man, I am so happy to finally have these things purchased, and I can't wait to get them. I've wanted to play Rabi-Ribi for so long, but I have been putting it off so that the first time I can play it can be on the Vita. It's been a long wait, but it's finally happening. :3

Also can't wait for Spyro to arrive on Tuesday. I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday than reliving my childhood playing the remakes.
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES
(Nov 4th, 2018, 03:58 PM)lp0 on fire Wrote:

Mario Cart 7
Super Smash Brothers
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Pokemon Black
Pokemon X
Action Replay DSi
Fire Emblem Warriors
Hyrule Warriors

New 3DS XL. I was thinking about a flash card too, but my friend told me that apparently it doesn't work on the new XL. Although I don't cry much about that because I already bought like 10 games for it (with a physical version of Radiant Histori), so for now I have stuff to play. What I bought:

Corpse Party
DeSu Overclocked
Strange Journey
DeSu 2
Radiant Historia
Gunvolt 2
Gunvolt Burst
Blaster Master Zero
Super Mario Maker.

Funny thing is that both DeSus, Strange Journey and Radiant Historia I already beat on my NDS, but I thought that they're pretty good games that I want them again on 3DS.
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES
(Nov 4th, 2018, 03:58 PM)lp0 on fire Wrote:

Mario Cart 7
Super Smash Brothers
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Pokemon Black
Pokemon X
Action Replay DSi
Fire Emblem Warriors
Hyrule Warriors

New 3DS XL. I was thinking about a flash card too, but my friend told me that apparently it doesn't work on the new XL. Although I don't cry much about that because I already bought like 10 games for it (with a physical version of Radiant Histori), so for now I have stuff to play. What I bought:

Corpse Party
DeSu Overclocked
Strange Journey
DeSu 2
Radiant Historia
Gunvolt 2
Gunvolt Burst
Blaster Master Zero
Super Mario Maker.

Funny thing is that both DeSus, Strange Journey and Radiant Historia I already beat on my NDS, but I thought that they're pretty good games that I want them again on 3DS.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
(Nov 11th, 2018, 01:53 PM)Nemomon Wrote:

Corpse Party
DeSu Overclocked
Strange Journey
DeSu 2
Radiant Historia
Gunvolt 2
Gunvolt Burst
Blaster Master Zero
Super Mario Maker.

Gasp Life needs more SMT fans so I highly approve of your choices. If you're looking for more 3DS RPGs to play, i have a bunch that I think are great. Also flashcards work fine on the new 3DS but only a handful iirc. Regardless, if you're looking at  flashcards, I would just put cfw on the 3DS itself. 

As for staying on topic, I think the last game I've purchased was Spider-Man on the PS4, Chasm on both PS4 and Vita (although I'm playing it on the Vita because it feels more comfortable) and both Muv-Luv games on the Vita. I've had such little time that I haven't bought anything lately lol.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 

Corpse Party
DeSu Overclocked
Strange Journey
DeSu 2
Radiant Historia
Gunvolt 2
Gunvolt Burst
Blaster Master Zero
Super Mario Maker.

Gasp Life needs more SMT fans so I highly approve of your choices. If you're looking for more 3DS RPGs to play, i have a bunch that I think are great. Also flashcards work fine on the new 3DS but only a handful iirc. Regardless, if you're looking at  flashcards, I would just put cfw on the 3DS itself. 

As for staying on topic, I think the last game I've purchased was Spider-Man on the PS4, Chasm on both PS4 and Vita (although I'm playing it on the Vita because it feels more comfortable) and both Muv-Luv games on the Vita. I've had such little time that I haven't bought anything lately lol.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
I want to jail break either my "New" 3DS XL or my "New" 2DS, but I am too afraid I Will break it. <_<

Anyways it seems I went on a shopping binge.
Pokemon Moon (I can't find my Sun cart DSmile
Super Street Fighter IV - 3DS
Tekkin 3D Prime
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy +
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Yoshi's New Island
Super Mario 3D Land - 3DS edition
New Super Mairo Brothers 2
Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World
Zelda: TriForce Heros
Zelda: Phantom Hour Glass
Ultimate Mortal Kombat
Sim City Creator
Sonic Generations
Metroid: Samus Returns Special Edition
Detective Pikachu + the Detective Pikachu Amiibo

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
I want to jail break either my "New" 3DS XL or my "New" 2DS, but I am too afraid I Will break it. <_<

Tekkin 3D Prime
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Yoshi's New Island
Ultimate Mortal Kombat
Sim City Creator
Sonic Generations
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
(Nov 11th, 2018, 04:08 PM)lp0 on fire Wrote:

Tekkin 3D Prime
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Yoshi's New Island
Ultimate Mortal Kombat
Sim City Creator
Sonic Generations

it's suuuuuper easy. I've done a dozen of them already. If you want help, I'm here lol
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 

Tekkin 3D Prime
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Yoshi's New Island
Ultimate Mortal Kombat
Sim City Creator
Sonic Generations

it's suuuuuper easy. I've done a dozen of them already. If you want help, I'm here lol
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES
(Nov 11th, 2018, 03:32 PM)Monocle Wrote:

Corpse Party
DeSu Overclocked
Strange Journey
DeSu 2
Radiant Historia
Gunvolt 2
Gunvolt Burst
Blaster Master Zero
Super Mario Maker.

Yeah, I consider myself a (non-Personas) SMT fan. I was thinking about purchasing Soul Hackers (and probably I will one day), but considering that I alread have lots of games, for now I decided not to.

Of course I'm open for 3DS RPG propositions, so if You have any, please tell. I also considered Stella Glow (as it pretty much plays the same as DeSus), but for now I also dropped it.

Speaking of Chasm, it was the only game I ever kickstartered, and despite it having some mixed reviews I quite like it.

[...]
[...]

I must admit that I quite liked Phantom Hourglass. It was annoying af, but still much, much better than Spirit Tracks. Later You could beat that repetitive floors with closed eyes, and under 3 minutes. But at least You had freedom with Your ship, and enemy trains weren't three times faster than Yours.
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES
(Nov 11th, 2018, 03:32 PM)Monocle Wrote:

Corpse Party
DeSu Overclocked
Strange Journey
DeSu 2
Radiant Historia
Gunvolt 2
Gunvolt Burst
Blaster Master Zero
Super Mario Maker.

Yeah, I consider myself a (non-Personas) SMT fan. I was thinking about purchasing Soul Hackers (and probably I will one day), but considering that I alread have lots of games, for now I decided not to.

Of course I'm open for 3DS RPG propositions, so if You have any, please tell. I also considered Stella Glow (as it pretty much plays the same as DeSus), but for now I also dropped it.

Speaking of Chasm, it was the only game I ever kickstartered, and despite it having some mixed reviews I quite like it.

[...]
[...]

I must admit that I quite liked Phantom Hourglass. It was annoying af, but still much, much better than Spirit Tracks. Later You could beat that repetitive floors with closed eyes, and under 3 minutes. But at least You had freedom with Your ship, and enemy trains weren't three times faster than Yours.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GotY/Gaming in 2023 Megathread Moonface 32 1,724 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Share Your Gaming Tier Lists Mr EliteL 5 143 Apr 1st, 2024, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  How Much Do You Think NFT's Will Be Injected into Gaming? Moonface 11 4,011 Feb 9th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  GotY/Gaming in 2022 Mega Thread Moonface 37 5,968 Jan 25th, 2023, 10:36 PM
  Your Gaming Backlog(s) Moonface 17 4,322 Jan 19th, 2023, 09:08 PM