Code Vein
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 

Developer: Bandai Namco Games
Publisher: Bandai Namco Games
Platform: PlayStation 4, Steam, Xbox One
Release Date: TBA (2019)
Genre: Action RPG

In the not too distant future, a mysterious disaster has brought collapse to the world as we know it. Towering skyscrapers, once symbols of prosperity, are now lifeless graves of humanity’s past pierced by the Thorns of Judgment. At the center of the destruction lies a hidden society of Revenants called Vein. This final stronghold is where the remaining few fight to survive, blessed with Gifts of power in exchange for their memories and a thirst for blood. Give into the bloodlust fully and risk becoming one of the Lost, fiendish ghouls devoid of any remaining humanity. 

Unite to Survive
Featuring a story driven connected dungeon experience, dive into the world of CODE VEIN. Create your own character and choose your partner as you venture out into a world of destruction, overrun by the Lost. Use your combined strength to coordinate your approach and defend each other from surprise attacks or overpowered enemies using your Blood Veil and various weapons. Change the feel of the game depending on which partner you choose, each with their own combat style and background story. 

Beneath the Veil
Experience the power of blood as you use unique Blood Veils to drain your enemies to enhance your abilities. Using “Gifts” powered by enemy blood, players can increase their strength, weaken enemies, and utilize new weapon abilities and overpowered attacks. 

Great Challenge Brings Greater Rewards
Take on the Lost as you explore the malefic world of CODE VEIN. Choose from a myriad of weapons such as bayonets, axes and spears, to accommodate your favorite battle style. Apply strategy in your attacks through partnered coordination and Blood Veil enhancements, ready to bring down the most threatening enemies.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 

Developer: Bandai Namco Games
Publisher: Bandai Namco Games
Platform: PlayStation 4, Steam, Xbox One
Release Date: TBA (2019)
Genre: Action RPG

In the not too distant future, a mysterious disaster has brought collapse to the world as we know it. Towering skyscrapers, once symbols of prosperity, are now lifeless graves of humanity’s past pierced by the Thorns of Judgment. At the center of the destruction lies a hidden society of Revenants called Vein. This final stronghold is where the remaining few fight to survive, blessed with Gifts of power in exchange for their memories and a thirst for blood. Give into the bloodlust fully and risk becoming one of the Lost, fiendish ghouls devoid of any remaining humanity. 

Unite to Survive
Featuring a story driven connected dungeon experience, dive into the world of CODE VEIN. Create your own character and choose your partner as you venture out into a world of destruction, overrun by the Lost. Use your combined strength to coordinate your approach and defend each other from surprise attacks or overpowered enemies using your Blood Veil and various weapons. Change the feel of the game depending on which partner you choose, each with their own combat style and background story. 

Beneath the Veil
Experience the power of blood as you use unique Blood Veils to drain your enemies to enhance your abilities. Using “Gifts” powered by enemy blood, players can increase their strength, weaken enemies, and utilize new weapon abilities and overpowered attacks. 

Great Challenge Brings Greater Rewards
Take on the Lost as you explore the malefic world of CODE VEIN. Choose from a myriad of weapons such as bayonets, axes and spears, to accommodate your favorite battle style. Apply strategy in your attacks through partnered coordination and Blood Veil enhancements, ready to bring down the most threatening enemies.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I got to play some of this at NYCC last year, and while I can't remember every detail I do remember walking away with little, if any, complaints about how the game played.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I got to play some of this at NYCC last year, and while I can't remember every detail I do remember walking away with little, if any, complaints about how the game played.
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 308
Umm.. The only problem I have is that you seem to be sent down a huge hallway for a lot of the game. Yea, the gfx are nice, but if all your doing is being sent down one passage after another it could get boring after awhile. I hope that isn't the case, & is just how the trailer makes the game feel like that.
[Image: chloe-13.png]
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 308
Umm.. The only problem I have is that you seem to be sent down a huge hallway for a lot of the game. Yea, the gfx are nice, but if all your doing is being sent down one passage after another it could get boring after awhile. I hope that isn't the case, & is just how the trailer makes the game feel like that.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Code Vein delayed until 2019

It was announced today that Bandai Namco will be delaying Code Vein's release until 2019 for all regions. Bandai Namco have stated that the reason for this delay is to add additional time to development so they can be sure that the final product delivers on the expectations of the fans. Here's a quote from the Vice President of Marketing for Bandai Namco America:

"Code Vein has received an enormous amount of positive feedback from eager fans who have received hands-on time with in-development versions of the game over the past nine months. Armed with knowledge of how well the game has already been received, we made the decision to postpone the release of Code vein to further refine its gameplay in an effort to exceed the expectations fans already have of the title. It was a difficult decision to make, but we feel it is the correct one.”

Well, even though Code Vein was one of more more anticipated games of this year, I'm actually okay with this. September is a very packed month, and having one less game in it is a lot easier on both my wallet and myself. As much as I was looking forward to playing this, I can definitely survive the wait of a few additional months if it means getting an even better experience, and actually having the time to enjoy it.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Code Vein delayed until 2019

It was announced today that Bandai Namco will be delaying Code Vein's release until 2019 for all regions. Bandai Namco have stated that the reason for this delay is to add additional time to development so they can be sure that the final product delivers on the expectations of the fans. Here's a quote from the Vice President of Marketing for Bandai Namco America:

"Code Vein has received an enormous amount of positive feedback from eager fans who have received hands-on time with in-development versions of the game over the past nine months. Armed with knowledge of how well the game has already been received, we made the decision to postpone the release of Code vein to further refine its gameplay in an effort to exceed the expectations fans already have of the title. It was a difficult decision to make, but we feel it is the correct one.”

Well, even though Code Vein was one of more more anticipated games of this year, I'm actually okay with this. September is a very packed month, and having one less game in it is a lot easier on both my wallet and myself. As much as I was looking forward to playing this, I can definitely survive the wait of a few additional months if it means getting an even better experience, and actually having the time to enjoy it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Probably a good idea to delay it, since it's a new IP having to compete against a lot of other big titles in September and October where it could just get buried and not perform as well as it could. Not sure if it's still an issue now but I vaguely recall the visuals being iffy in places even on an aesthetic level.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Probably a good idea to delay it, since it's a new IP having to compete against a lot of other big titles in September and October where it could just get buried and not perform as well as it could. Not sure if it's still an issue now but I vaguely recall the visuals being iffy in places even on an aesthetic level.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Hopefully this postponing means that's an area they'll want to improve on, plus anything else.

Yeah, Code Vein is on my interest list for a reason, and that description is crying out to me, this can be a game for my library. I think this delay has actually increased my own chances of getting this on day 1. I wasn't feeling this year for the game, don't know why. I agree though, better to have this come out away from late 2018 or September/October time which sees a lot of new games.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Hopefully this postponing means that's an area they'll want to improve on, plus anything else.

Yeah, Code Vein is on my interest list for a reason, and that description is crying out to me, this can be a game for my library. I think this delay has actually increased my own chances of getting this on day 1. I wasn't feeling this year for the game, don't know why. I agree though, better to have this come out away from late 2018 or September/October time which sees a lot of new games.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Code Vein Demo Available on September 3
During Gamescom 2019 it was announced that Code Vein will have a demo starting on September 3 on PlayStation 4. This will give everyone a chance to see how the game is for themselves before it launches on September 27.

Also, two new videos have been released taking a look behind the scenes of Code Vein. The series first started a few months ago, but here's the full list for anyone who wants to check out all of them:

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Code Vein Demo Available on September 3
During Gamescom 2019 it was announced that Code Vein will have a demo starting on September 3 on PlayStation 4. This will give everyone a chance to see how the game is for themselves before it launches on September 27.

Also, two new videos have been released taking a look behind the scenes of Code Vein. The series first started a few months ago, but here's the full list for anyone who wants to check out all of them:
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Already got a taste of the game when I played in the Beta, but I'm definitely going to jump back on. The game is insanely good and any little bit I can play it before it actually launches, the better.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Already got a taste of the game when I played in the Beta, but I'm definitely going to jump back on. The game is insanely good and any little bit I can play it before it actually launches, the better.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
That trailer looks really good and I really like how our vampires can be our own characters! I'll definitely be downloading the demo and whenever I have enough money for a PSN plus sub I'll probably pick it up mainly because I think to enjoy it to the fullest I'll probably want to be able to go online and play!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
That trailer looks really good and I really like how our vampires can be our own characters! I'll definitely be downloading the demo and whenever I have enough money for a PSN plus sub I'll probably pick it up mainly because I think to enjoy it to the fullest I'll probably want to be able to go online and play!
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Think I'll try out the demo for sure. Been interested for a while, but haven't been paying attention enough, so glad there'll be a demo before launch.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Think I'll try out the demo for sure. Been interested for a while, but haven't been paying attention enough, so glad there'll be a demo before launch.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'll definitely be trying out the demo just out of curiosity. I have no idea whether I want this game at all or how much it'll appeal to me, so the demo will be a good chance to find out. Smile

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'll definitely be trying out the demo just out of curiosity. I have no idea whether I want this game at all or how much it'll appeal to me, so the demo will be a good chance to find out. Smile