Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Dec 27th, 2022, 07:23 PM)Frank Wrote:
I honestly had one of the worst Decembers ever. There was something major every week, including Christmas eve/Christmas day.

I was beginning to type it all up, but I'm deciding to just leave it in the past. Here's to hoping the 2023 Holiday season treats me better! Grin

Man that sucks, Frank. Good idea to not draw attention to the details. I'll join in to wishing next year's Holidays will be better for you.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I honestly had one of the worst Decembers ever. There was something major every week, including Christmas eve/Christmas day.

I was beginning to type it all up, but I'm deciding to just leave it in the past. Here's to hoping the 2023 Holiday season treats me better! Grin

Man that sucks, Frank. Good idea to not draw attention to the details. I'll join in to wishing next year's Holidays will be better for you.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,635
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Dec 26th, 2022, 01:17 AM)Kyng Wrote:
I got quite a bit myself - including some model railway stuff, books, chocolate, and a LEGO Formula One car (this one, so it'll take me a while to build it Tongue )
Ooh, that looks cool! I just hope Lego have improved the way they do stickers these days since I got a F1 Lego car way back in the mid-2000's and every single sticker degraded and flaked into pieces within less than a year. Was kinda pissed about it since it was one of the expensive large models like what you got. Hmph

(Dec 27th, 2022, 11:01 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I got a very nice weighted blanket (something I had talked about wanting to get for a while), a pizza cutter that's one of those big blades instead of the small circular ones (something else I've talked about wanting to get for a while), and this little metal picture thing that's a human hand a cat paw fist bumping each other. My mother got that last one for me because it reminded her so much of me and my cat Eli. I'll raise my hand to him and say "give me paw" and sometimes he'll put his paw on my fist, so she said she had to get that for me when she saw it, haha.
I only got to experience a weighted blanket for the first time just recently when I went on that trip to Texas. I dunno if they're all weighted the same way but I think the one I used was filled with sand or something because it was very fluid but also very sturdy too. I think the biggest shock was that for how thick it was, I felt cooler than using a regular blanket. XD

As for the pizza cutter, I've never heard of one besides the typical cutter. Even when I go to pizza places I see them using the typical one, so I'm really curious to see what the one you're talking about is like. Gasp
The picture thing sounds really cute and meaningful too! ^_^ I'm curious, how long did it take to get Eli to respond to "give me paw"?

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that Frank. I wish you (and everyone else) all the best for the New Year. Grin

Now I'm very late to sharing my "earnings", but here's what I got this year:
  • Elden Ring (PS5)
  • Horizon Forbidden West (PS5)
  • DualSense Controller - Galactic Purple
  • Goodyear brand work shoes (my current ones are in a very sorry state)
  • Thermal clothing for work (short/long sleeved shirts, and pants)
  • A pair of Levi jeans
  • "Death Mountain" Zelda T-Shirt
  • The Last of Us Part II T-Shirt (can't find an image, maybe @ShiraNoMai can provide)
  • A large pack of AA batteries (we always run out of these bastards)
I think that's everything that I specifically asked for and/or got, but I've likely forgot some stuff since it's been a week and I have the memory of a fish. Ayaya
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,635 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Dec 26th, 2022, 01:17 AM)Kyng Wrote:
I got quite a bit myself - including some model railway stuff, books, chocolate, and a LEGO Formula One car (this one, so it'll take me a while to build it Tongue )
Ooh, that looks cool! I just hope Lego have improved the way they do stickers these days since I got a F1 Lego car way back in the mid-2000's and every single sticker degraded and flaked into pieces within less than a year. Was kinda pissed about it since it was one of the expensive large models like what you got. Hmph

(Dec 27th, 2022, 11:01 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I got a very nice weighted blanket (something I had talked about wanting to get for a while), a pizza cutter that's one of those big blades instead of the small circular ones (something else I've talked about wanting to get for a while), and this little metal picture thing that's a human hand a cat paw fist bumping each other. My mother got that last one for me because it reminded her so much of me and my cat Eli. I'll raise my hand to him and say "give me paw" and sometimes he'll put his paw on my fist, so she said she had to get that for me when she saw it, haha.
I only got to experience a weighted blanket for the first time just recently when I went on that trip to Texas. I dunno if they're all weighted the same way but I think the one I used was filled with sand or something because it was very fluid but also very sturdy too. I think the biggest shock was that for how thick it was, I felt cooler than using a regular blanket. XD

As for the pizza cutter, I've never heard of one besides the typical cutter. Even when I go to pizza places I see them using the typical one, so I'm really curious to see what the one you're talking about is like. Gasp
The picture thing sounds really cute and meaningful too! ^_^ I'm curious, how long did it take to get Eli to respond to "give me paw"?

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that Frank. I wish you (and everyone else) all the best for the New Year. Grin

Now I'm very late to sharing my "earnings", but here's what I got this year:
  • Elden Ring (PS5)
  • Horizon Forbidden West (PS5)
  • DualSense Controller - Galactic Purple
  • Goodyear brand work shoes (my current ones are in a very sorry state)
  • Thermal clothing for work (short/long sleeved shirts, and pants)
  • A pair of Levi jeans
  • "Death Mountain" Zelda T-Shirt
  • The Last of Us Part II T-Shirt (can't find an image, maybe @ShiraNoMai can provide)
  • A large pack of AA batteries (we always run out of these bastards)
I think that's everything that I specifically asked for and/or got, but I've likely forgot some stuff since it's been a week and I have the memory of a fish. Ayaya
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,177
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I mean, this is basically it? Yours is just entirely black and white though, no colors.

Oh I remembered you also got new pajamas/house clothes, the Eddie Bauer branded ones!
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,177 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I mean, this is basically it? Yours is just entirely black and white though, no colors.

Oh I remembered you also got new pajamas/house clothes, the Eddie Bauer branded ones!
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I got the Samus and EMMI double pack amiibo: love it. I got some clothes, cooking utensils, some snacks & some other stuff I can't recall atmo from my parents.

I got Dragon Quest Treasures for the Switch from my husband since I'm a huge Dragon Quest Monsters fan. I also got FF7 Crisis Core Remaster, and bunch of other games.

From my brother and his wife I got a octopus squish mellow & gift card.

My sister in law and her hubby got me a gift card for some restaurants and a Pikachu light.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I got the Samus and EMMI double pack amiibo: love it. I got some clothes, cooking utensils, some snacks & some other stuff I can't recall atmo from my parents.

I got Dragon Quest Treasures for the Switch from my husband since I'm a huge Dragon Quest Monsters fan. I also got FF7 Crisis Core Remaster, and bunch of other games.

From my brother and his wife I got a octopus squish mellow & gift card.

My sister in law and her hubby got me a gift card for some restaurants and a Pikachu light.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spotify Wrapped/Your Top Songs of 2022 ShiraNoMai 15 3,082 Jan 13th, 2023, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  2022: Hopes, Wishes, Dreams, Realities ShiraNoMai 13 2,602 Aug 18th, 2022, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  April Fools 2022 Moonface 4 1,341 Apr 7th, 2022, 03:17 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai