Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,164
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Nice to hear there's a balance to all the systems. Is there anyone who makes video content of this game you'd suggest watching to get a good look at the game in action? If there was a demo I'd try it but I don't think there is so videos seem to be my only choice for a good insight other than your words.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,164 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Nice to hear there's a balance to all the systems. Is there anyone who makes video content of this game you'd suggest watching to get a good look at the game in action? If there was a demo I'd try it but I don't think there is so videos seem to be my only choice for a good insight other than your words.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Unfortunately I have no watched any content creators play the game, since I'm taking it pretty slow (mainly because Genshin Impact takes 95% of my time) and I don't want to get spoiled on the story at all. So I can't help you out there.

You are correct in that there is not a demo, which is again unfortunate. Your best bet would just to be to randomly look up videos on the game and hope you find some good videos of it.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Unfortunately I have no watched any content creators play the game, since I'm taking it pretty slow (mainly because Genshin Impact takes 95% of my time) and I don't want to get spoiled on the story at all. So I can't help you out there.

You are correct in that there is not a demo, which is again unfortunate. Your best bet would just to be to randomly look up videos on the game and hope you find some good videos of it.