Superhero costumes?
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,847
Superheroes usually wear unique uniforms.

What do you think about the way they are dressed?

Do they need to be dressed that way?
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
Superheroes usually wear unique uniforms.

What do you think about the way they are dressed?

Do they need to be dressed that way?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Eh, don't have much of an opinion on costumes. It's good to have an iconic look instead of something like casual clothing. Also prefer more modern designs tend to scrap that sort of "underwear on the outside" look. XD Although Captain Underpants series making fun having him use literal underwear and a cape is funny. LOL
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Eh, don't have much of an opinion on costumes. It's good to have an iconic look instead of something like casual clothing. Also prefer more modern designs tend to scrap that sort of "underwear on the outside" look. XD Although Captain Underpants series making fun having him use literal underwear and a cape is funny. LOL
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I only really like an actual costume when it makes sense. Spiderman and Batman for example wear one to hide their identity. Captain America wears one because he's meant to be a symbol to the people. If it's just being worn though for the sake of "well they're a superhero so they have to have one" then I don't really care how good it looks because the outfit is just filling a stereotype and probably doesn't have an explanation that feels natural for the character to be wearing it.

However I genuinely think no superhero costume will ever be as bad as this:

[Image: joel-schumacher-22batman-and-robin22.jpeg]

I'll never understand why anyone would look at any superhero costume and think "You know what this needs? Nipples". Huh
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I only really like an actual costume when it makes sense. Spiderman and Batman for example wear one to hide their identity. Captain America wears one because he's meant to be a symbol to the people. If it's just being worn though for the sake of "well they're a superhero so they have to have one" then I don't really care how good it looks because the outfit is just filling a stereotype and probably doesn't have an explanation that feels natural for the character to be wearing it.

However I genuinely think no superhero costume will ever be as bad as this:

[Image: joel-schumacher-22batman-and-robin22.jpeg]

I'll never understand why anyone would look at any superhero costume and think "You know what this needs? Nipples". Huh
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
They look pretty rediculous if you think about it. Usually spandex / tights with underwear on the outside? Why?
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
They look pretty rediculous if you think about it. Usually spandex / tights with underwear on the outside? Why?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Superhero movies? Nebulous 3 657 Feb 27th, 2023, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Nebulous