Where in the Game #4
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
WHERE IN THE GAME #4

It's time for another round of figuring out where I am in a particular game!

How It Works
  • The location will be within a specific level of the specified game. In the case of an open world game, the location would be the specific named area that I am located in.

• You do not need to get the exact spot I am located in within the level. However, if anyone is able to figure out my exact position within a level I will award a bonus for that.

• Because you are just trying to guess the level I am in, there will likely be no yes/no questions that can narrow things down like in "Where in the World", as most if not all questions will just be guesses of my location instead. To give everyone a chance, I am limiting the number of guesses per day to 3 per member. I am not going to put a time limit between the 3 guesses.

• I may make adjustments to the game if necessary. I am not currently sure how I will handle points at the end of a round but I have a few approaches in mind; however, I am open to any suggestions.

So for this gaming vacation, I decided to take a trip to Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, but where did I go to spot this interesting rock? Hmm

[Image: SwKXeRB.png]
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
WHERE IN THE GAME #4

It's time for another round of figuring out where I am in a particular game!

How It Works
  • The location will be within a specific level of the specified game. In the case of an open world game, the location would be the specific named area that I am located in.

• You do not need to get the exact spot I am located in within the level. However, if anyone is able to figure out my exact position within a level I will award a bonus for that.

• Because you are just trying to guess the level I am in, there will likely be no yes/no questions that can narrow things down like in "Where in the World", as most if not all questions will just be guesses of my location instead. To give everyone a chance, I am limiting the number of guesses per day to 3 per member. I am not going to put a time limit between the 3 guesses.

• I may make adjustments to the game if necessary. I am not currently sure how I will handle points at the end of a round but I have a few approaches in mind; however, I am open to any suggestions.

So for this gaming vacation, I decided to take a trip to Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, but where did I go to spot this interesting rock? Hmm

[Image: SwKXeRB.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Hmm. My first shot in the dark guess is Sunyshore City? It's the only town off the top of my head that I know has water in it LOL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Hmm. My first shot in the dark guess is Sunyshore City? It's the only town off the top of my head that I know has water in it LOL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 3rd, 2023, 04:31 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I hate that you just immediately went for this being a shot inside a town and not a route and as a result ended up picking the answer right away... Glare
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 3rd, 2023, 04:31 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I hate that you just immediately went for this being a shot inside a town and not a route and as a result ended up picking the answer right away... Glare
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
The little strip along the bottom made me think that was in a town somehow XD Sorry. It's impressive how I managed to figure it first try when I don't really know the Sinnoh region like the back of my hand. I suppose I did play it most recently (aside from Johto/Kanto). Shrug
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
The little strip along the bottom made me think that was in a town somehow XD Sorry. It's impressive how I managed to figure it first try when I don't really know the Sinnoh region like the back of my hand. I suppose I did play it most recently (aside from Johto/Kanto). Shrug