Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
Overwatch is a colorful First Person Shooter game by Blizzard. It currently has a cast of 29 characters, all with unique storylines, abilities, personalities, and voice lines! 

Every now and again, they will release a cinematic trailer, or comic series, to give us a glimpse of what is happening in the world of Overwatch. 

I have a weird theory myself. Blizzard said that they might someday, release 4 characters a year. Since the first teaser gives the possibility of a few characters, what if they released two characters at the same time? (Which would be nice for the no limits arcade mode.)
I think it'd be cool, and exciting! (But at the same time, they're bumping their events up, so maybe they're making them earlier, so they can eventually release heroes every three months?)

I'd also like to point out, that Winston was experiment 28, on Horizon Lunar Colony, so he should have been hero 28.. And that Lynx 17, should have been hero 17. Just sayin' yall, just sayin'. 

Overwatch has become one of my favorite games, even though I am a RPG d.VA at heart (See what I did there?) 
But it's nice and refreshing to have a game, where I can get excited about new content, since all of my favorite games are long dead. (RIP Suikoden, Chrono Cross, and Kya Dark Lineage!)

Here is a list of the characters released in order.
This is a list of characters ranged combat styles (Like long range, close range etc)

What is everyone's thoughts on Overwatch?

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
Overwatch is a colorful First Person Shooter game by Blizzard. It currently has a cast of 29 characters, all with unique storylines, abilities, personalities, and voice lines! 

Every now and again, they will release a cinematic trailer, or comic series, to give us a glimpse of what is happening in the world of Overwatch. 

I have a weird theory myself. Blizzard said that they might someday, release 4 characters a year. Since the first teaser gives the possibility of a few characters, what if they released two characters at the same time? (Which would be nice for the no limits arcade mode.)
I think it'd be cool, and exciting! (But at the same time, they're bumping their events up, so maybe they're making them earlier, so they can eventually release heroes every three months?)

I'd also like to point out, that Winston was experiment 28, on Horizon Lunar Colony, so he should have been hero 28.. And that Lynx 17, should have been hero 17. Just sayin' yall, just sayin'. 

Overwatch has become one of my favorite games, even though I am a RPG d.VA at heart (See what I did there?) 
But it's nice and refreshing to have a game, where I can get excited about new content, since all of my favorite games are long dead. (RIP Suikoden, Chrono Cross, and Kya Dark Lineage!)

Here is a list of the characters released in order.
This is a list of characters ranged combat styles (Like long range, close range etc)

What is everyone's thoughts on Overwatch?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I love this game even though it's been a while since I played it. The way they handle content updates is awesome too, since everything is either free or can be found in loot boxes that are easy to earn on a frequent basis. Only gripe I've had with the game regularly is being loaded into a match before the character models have been loaded, so everyone is invisible until they load in. It's even worse when Mystery Heroes is the mode and even the HUD hasn't loaded yet, because then it really is a mystery as to who you have. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I love this game even though it's been a while since I played it. The way they handle content updates is awesome too, since everything is either free or can be found in loot boxes that are easy to earn on a frequent basis. Only gripe I've had with the game regularly is being loaded into a match before the character models have been loaded, so everyone is invisible until they load in. It's even worse when Mystery Heroes is the mode and even the HUD hasn't loaded yet, because then it really is a mystery as to who you have. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
When it comes to Overwatch I think of all the dank memes! Then I must ask myself one very important questions:

[Image: Jcr1ej1.jpg]

When it comes to Overwatch I am terrible at playing it, but I really do enjoy playing it. So the only two characters I particularly feel like I do okay at are Mercy and of course... D.va! Cause I am meme trash just like her.  ROFL

So as your theory about the next characters being multiple releases that could be cool, but I makes me wonder about the balance. I feel like adding characters too much in session causes it hard to be balanced. Now for the artstyle I think all the characters have interesting and pretty cool designs...but I must admit I really don't like Moira design it just so...."Blah"

[Image: moira-screenshot-001.jpg]

It might just be the hands, but I just really feel like my problem with her design is...."BAD TOUCH LADY" I don't think anyone will get that, but I just have a problem with her design.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
When it comes to Overwatch I think of all the dank memes! Then I must ask myself one very important questions:

[Image: Jcr1ej1.jpg]

When it comes to Overwatch I am terrible at playing it, but I really do enjoy playing it. So the only two characters I particularly feel like I do okay at are Mercy and of course... D.va! Cause I am meme trash just like her.  ROFL

So as your theory about the next characters being multiple releases that could be cool, but I makes me wonder about the balance. I feel like adding characters too much in session causes it hard to be balanced. Now for the artstyle I think all the characters have interesting and pretty cool designs...but I must admit I really don't like Moira design it just so...."Blah"

[Image: moira-screenshot-001.jpg]

It might just be the hands, but I just really feel like my problem with her design is...."BAD TOUCH LADY" I don't think anyone will get that, but I just have a problem with her design.
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Mega Man Bioshock 
I like many of Moira's other skins, like the red one, and the epic ones too. I usually like the classic skins to a degree, but never use them.. Sombra, and Tracer's I like. But I hate Briggitte's, I like yellow, yellow is like my third favorite color.. HOWEVER.. Not all yellows were created equally, and that yellow on her armor, just does not work for me. lmao

The funny thing is they never balance the characters when they're released, so it's funny they don't do it more often. But they've been moving up all the events to an earlier time, which makes me think they'll start moving the hero releases up, to include an extra fourth hero a year.

I want to talk about new character releases for a second, I have this whole idea. 

So,  Blizzard has been releasing characters in a pattern. First, they release a character unknown to everyone, then release a character we know about. The problem I find right now, is we know of many different characters, but it's going to take forever for them to come out at this rate.. 

Okay, so here's my list.
  • Ana - Was unknown, aside from an image of one of her skins in Route 66, tricking people into thinking it was Sombra.
  • Sombra - Was "known" about, through various clues in the games maps. 
  • Orisa - Was completely unknown to everyone.
  • Doomfist - Had been speculated, since the original short movie/trailer. 
  • Moira - Unknown, but hinted in the Doomfist origin story comic.
  • Briggitte - Has been known since the beginning.
  • Hero 28 - If it's Hammond, Junker Queen, or Wrecking ball.. They were slightly hinted, but never actually seen (Minus JunkerQueen, sort of).. so this character will be in the unseen category.. Ana and Moira were sligthly hinted, so this fits the title well.
The rest of the recent hinted characters is as followed/follows? etc...Mainly from the comics.

Seen
In order of appearance. 

Sanjay - Symmetra's co-worker.. Talon member. He was first seen in a May 2016 comic.
Sven - An ex co-worker of Torb's, that appears in a comic with him in May 2016
Maximilien - An omnic working for Talon, revealed in the Doomfist comic, along with Moira Carey. Summer 2017
Lynx 17 - Shown in Zarya's comic, in September/fall 2017.

Hinted
Liao - A founding member of overwatch.
Mirembre - Her and Kimiko actually have faces, but they're only seen in one of the animated shorts.
Kimiko - 
JunkerQueen - She has voicelines in the Junkertown map, and she has a picture of herself in Junkertown, this could be considered as a seen hero, but I find it more as a hint, since it's not right in your face.
Emre - Emre is mentioned before the Retribution event started, which also lead to Briggitte's release, he sounds to be an offensive hero. 

There's others, but  I can post more another time. 

I think that Hammond/Wrecking ball will be released in the upcoming days/weeks. Then the next hero will most likely be Sanjay, or Maximillien, a character we know already. Then I think Junker Queen, or Emre will come out as the unknown hero. The next hero would be Sanjay or Maximillien, whichever one was not released.. then another unknown or slightly hinted hero.. In which, I think Lynx would be released after that..
But that's just my speculation.

Meanwhile, me waiting for Lynx 17 to be a character like...

[Image: 200.gif]

Another hacker like Sombra? Yes please! Maybe Lynx can do something different, like hack shields onto characters, or hack defense boosts, or something.
Maybe let's get another tank, who's a hacker too, we can have the three hackateers! Maybe a guy, because then you have a boy, girl, and then a robot, that doesn't identify as a gender. 
Sombra is the sassy hacker, and from Zarya's comic, we can see Lynx is a smart ass. Sombra needs someone else to meme with.

Zarya: You're a robot, she didn't tell me you were a robot.
Lynx 17: You're very observant, she didn't tell me you were observant.

Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
I like many of Moira's other skins, like the red one, and the epic ones too. I usually like the classic skins to a degree, but never use them.. Sombra, and Tracer's I like. But I hate Briggitte's, I like yellow, yellow is like my third favorite color.. HOWEVER.. Not all yellows were created equally, and that yellow on her armor, just does not work for me. lmao

The funny thing is they never balance the characters when they're released, so it's funny they don't do it more often. But they've been moving up all the events to an earlier time, which makes me think they'll start moving the hero releases up, to include an extra fourth hero a year.

I want to talk about new character releases for a second, I have this whole idea. 

So,  Blizzard has been releasing characters in a pattern. First, they release a character unknown to everyone, then release a character we know about. The problem I find right now, is we know of many different characters, but it's going to take forever for them to come out at this rate.. 

Okay, so here's my list.
  • Ana - Was unknown, aside from an image of one of her skins in Route 66, tricking people into thinking it was Sombra.
  • Sombra - Was "known" about, through various clues in the games maps. 
  • Orisa - Was completely unknown to everyone.
  • Doomfist - Had been speculated, since the original short movie/trailer. 
  • Moira - Unknown, but hinted in the Doomfist origin story comic.
  • Briggitte - Has been known since the beginning.
  • Hero 28 - If it's Hammond, Junker Queen, or Wrecking ball.. They were slightly hinted, but never actually seen (Minus JunkerQueen, sort of).. so this character will be in the unseen category.. Ana and Moira were sligthly hinted, so this fits the title well.
The rest of the recent hinted characters is as followed/follows? etc...Mainly from the comics.

Seen
In order of appearance. 

Sanjay - Symmetra's co-worker.. Talon member. He was first seen in a May 2016 comic.
Sven - An ex co-worker of Torb's, that appears in a comic with him in May 2016
Maximilien - An omnic working for Talon, revealed in the Doomfist comic, along with Moira Carey. Summer 2017
Lynx 17 - Shown in Zarya's comic, in September/fall 2017.

Hinted
Liao - A founding member of overwatch.
Mirembre - Her and Kimiko actually have faces, but they're only seen in one of the animated shorts.
Kimiko - 
JunkerQueen - She has voicelines in the Junkertown map, and she has a picture of herself in Junkertown, this could be considered as a seen hero, but I find it more as a hint, since it's not right in your face.
Emre - Emre is mentioned before the Retribution event started, which also lead to Briggitte's release, he sounds to be an offensive hero. 

There's others, but  I can post more another time. 

I think that Hammond/Wrecking ball will be released in the upcoming days/weeks. Then the next hero will most likely be Sanjay, or Maximillien, a character we know already. Then I think Junker Queen, or Emre will come out as the unknown hero. The next hero would be Sanjay or Maximillien, whichever one was not released.. then another unknown or slightly hinted hero.. In which, I think Lynx would be released after that..
But that's just my speculation.

Meanwhile, me waiting for Lynx 17 to be a character like...

[Image: 200.gif]

Another hacker like Sombra? Yes please! Maybe Lynx can do something different, like hack shields onto characters, or hack defense boosts, or something.
Maybe let's get another tank, who's a hacker too, we can have the three hackateers! Maybe a guy, because then you have a boy, girl, and then a robot, that doesn't identify as a gender. 
Sombra is the sassy hacker, and from Zarya's comic, we can see Lynx is a smart ass. Sombra needs someone else to meme with.

Zarya: You're a robot, she didn't tell me you were a robot.
Lynx 17: You're very observant, she didn't tell me you were observant.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Wrecking Ball is Overwatch's 28th Hero

A resourceful tinkerer with remarkable mechanic skills, Wrecking Ball is rolling around the world seeking out his next challenge to overcome. Read up on everything about his origin story and abilities in the official news release: New Hero First Look: Wrecking Ball

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Wrecking Ball is Overwatch's 28th Hero

A resourceful tinkerer with remarkable mechanic skills, Wrecking Ball is rolling around the world seeking out his next challenge to overcome. Read up on everything about his origin story and abilities in the official news release: New Hero First Look: Wrecking Ball

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I don't play Overwatch, but oh crap, it's a hamster! Was not expecting that for a name like, oh wait. I do see now why, but also why?! All I can associate with the name is that song. Has anybody put it to the reveal video yet, I wonder?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I don't play Overwatch, but oh crap, it's a hamster! Was not expecting that for a name like, oh wait. I do see now why, but also why?! All I can associate with the name is that song. Has anybody put it to the reveal video yet, I wonder?
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Mega Man Bioshock 
(Jun 29th, 2018, 10:15 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

The funny thing is, they teased this character for a year as Hammond, the character's name.. so I just cannot see him as "Wrecking Ball", I see him as Hammond.. and everyone else so far, refers him to that, because that's how he was teased. But in the game, he's under Wrecking ball.. it's just weird. I just hope they have a little joke somewhere, in one if his items.. like him swinging on a wrecking ball in a white outfit, with crazy hair.

Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2

The funny thing is, they teased this character for a year as Hammond, the character's name.. so I just cannot see him as "Wrecking Ball", I see him as Hammond.. and everyone else so far, refers him to that, because that's how he was teased. But in the game, he's under Wrecking ball.. it's just weird. I just hope they have a little joke somewhere, in one if his items.. like him swinging on a wrecking ball in a white outfit, with crazy hair.
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jun 30th, 2018, 06:08 AM)Hotspot Wrote:

Well it seems one of his abilities is to turn his mech in to a ball around wrecking others soo..?
HE CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL...

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jun 30th, 2018, 06:08 AM)Hotspot Wrote:

Well it seems one of his abilities is to turn his mech in to a ball around wrecking others soo..?
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Mega Man Bioshock 
(Jun 30th, 2018, 06:19 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

There's already fan art! lmao

[Image: 27819152400-1530264634.png]

[Image: 27816902400-1530241039.png]
Credit to whoever made these. These were on a discord server, but no one linked it to the artist. 

I want to list the heroes in numerical order, but I'm having a hard time finding out which were made in what order. I know Tracer, Reaper and Windowmaker were the first three characters.  I'm going to start a list in my OP.

Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
(Jun 30th, 2018, 06:19 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

There's already fan art! lmao

[Image: 27819152400-1530264634.png]

[Image: 27816902400-1530241039.png]
Credit to whoever made these. These were on a discord server, but no one linked it to the artist. 

I want to list the heroes in numerical order, but I'm having a hard time finding out which were made in what order. I know Tracer, Reaper and Windowmaker were the first three characters.  I'm going to start a list in my OP.
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Mega Man Bioshock 
The Summer Games event is around the corner, and will be starting on Thursday, August 9th. Lucioball will once again be coming back.
Although I personally hope they add a new event as well, because I don't care for Lucioball.

Two event skins have been revealed so far.

D.VA's. WAVERACER skin

[Image: DjtgPBhU4AAssb5?format=jpg&name=small]

GridIron Reinhardt

[Image: DjxfoD-UcAIOd3l?format=jpg&name=small]

I don't really play D.VA that much, except in Mystery Heroes.. but I definitely want to get her skin!

I'm glad I don't like Reinhardt, or his new skin. Sorry Moony. lol

Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
The Summer Games event is around the corner, and will be starting on Thursday, August 9th. Lucioball will once again be coming back.
Although I personally hope they add a new event as well, because I don't care for Lucioball.

Two event skins have been revealed so far.

D.VA's. WAVERACER skin

[Image: DjtgPBhU4AAssb5?format=jpg&name=small]

GridIron Reinhardt

[Image: DjxfoD-UcAIOd3l?format=jpg&name=small]

I don't really play D.VA that much, except in Mystery Heroes.. but I definitely want to get her skin!

I'm glad I don't like Reinhardt, or his new skin. Sorry Moony. lol
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Rein's new skin is pretty amusing to me. Maybe I'll start playing Overwatch again so I can experience my first Summer Games event and see what it's like.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Rein's new skin is pretty amusing to me. Maybe I'll start playing Overwatch again so I can experience my first Summer Games event and see what it's like.
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Mega Man Bioshock 
I really like D.VA's and Ana's, I got the Zenyatta skin, and that's the only sporty one I actually like this time around. I don't like the rest of them, but I'm also not a sports person, so that's probably why.

Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
I really like D.VA's and Ana's, I got the Zenyatta skin, and that's the only sporty one I actually like this time around. I don't like the rest of them, but I'm also not a sports person, so that's probably why.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So while I was gone I have recently got back into Overwatch a lot.

And whenever I do there is one thing that always for certain. I really miss the opportunity to get event skins.

I really want the pink mercy skin. Sadly I don't think it coming back this year, if it is probably going to be next month as October is Breast Cancer awareness month so here hoping they do it again. XD
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So while I was gone I have recently got back into Overwatch a lot.

And whenever I do there is one thing that always for certain. I really miss the opportunity to get event skins.

I really want the pink mercy skin. Sadly I don't think it coming back this year, if it is probably going to be next month as October is Breast Cancer awareness month so here hoping they do it again. XD
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Mega Man Bioshock 
I'm sure they will bring the Mercy skin back eventually. Although I do wonder how the special skins like that one will work... We also just had a special Genji, Tracer and D.VA skin, with specific demands... and I wonder how they will work on renewing them, if at all.

I ended up getting the two previous year Mercy skins, the Ana skin, Zenyatta, and Roadhog's, I think. Zenyatta's was the only one I liked out of the sporty skins.. which meanwhile, almost all the tanks got a skin this year. I didn't get Briggitte, Moira, or Sombras, I thought they were ugly and I didn't want to fork over 750 points for each one, even though I play them all a bunch. I tend to buy stuff with points at the end of the event, and I forget to get Ana's beach ball emote! Sad
I bought one of Tracers skins, and a few other things, but I forgot about the beach ball emote... so now I have to wait until the anniversary event to get it.. which is pretty much a year away anyway.
I only realized I forgot about the emote, because I was watching the meme team on youtube. (Tyrodin, Zylbrad and Bazzagazza), and one of them was playing Ana, and she threw her beach ball and it went into the ceiling, because they were in a room.. and they were like, it just disappeared into the ceiling .. and I was like... Wait a minute, I forgot to buy that emote!!! I feel betrayed, I betrayed Ana, she's my second most played hero. Also , I don't mean to brag, but I've gotten compliments about my Ana skills. *hair flip*
My favorite was when I sleep darted an ulting Reaper, who kept harassing me. Like I asked him to go away, and leave Britney Ana alone, they said no, but they said I was a good Ana.

I'm spending the like 20 dollars for 50 loot boxes when the Halloween event comes around, I love Halloween, and I just need to treat myself sometimes.
Also, Tracer needs a Halloween skin. Like everyone whines about how she has so many, but she literally didn't get a skin for a whole year. Halloween is the only one she doesn't have.. and now all the characters are catching up with the amount of skins (Minus new ones)... so I think she deserves one!
I got pissed off a few weeks ago, I was watching a streamer, and I said Tracer needs a Halloween skin. Some asshole was like, no she doesn't need anymore skins! I didn't say anything, but like buzz off bitch.

Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
I'm sure they will bring the Mercy skin back eventually. Although I do wonder how the special skins like that one will work... We also just had a special Genji, Tracer and D.VA skin, with specific demands... and I wonder how they will work on renewing them, if at all.

I ended up getting the two previous year Mercy skins, the Ana skin, Zenyatta, and Roadhog's, I think. Zenyatta's was the only one I liked out of the sporty skins.. which meanwhile, almost all the tanks got a skin this year. I didn't get Briggitte, Moira, or Sombras, I thought they were ugly and I didn't want to fork over 750 points for each one, even though I play them all a bunch. I tend to buy stuff with points at the end of the event, and I forget to get Ana's beach ball emote! Sad
I bought one of Tracers skins, and a few other things, but I forgot about the beach ball emote... so now I have to wait until the anniversary event to get it.. which is pretty much a year away anyway.
I only realized I forgot about the emote, because I was watching the meme team on youtube. (Tyrodin, Zylbrad and Bazzagazza), and one of them was playing Ana, and she threw her beach ball and it went into the ceiling, because they were in a room.. and they were like, it just disappeared into the ceiling .. and I was like... Wait a minute, I forgot to buy that emote!!! I feel betrayed, I betrayed Ana, she's my second most played hero. Also , I don't mean to brag, but I've gotten compliments about my Ana skills. *hair flip*
My favorite was when I sleep darted an ulting Reaper, who kept harassing me. Like I asked him to go away, and leave Britney Ana alone, they said no, but they said I was a good Ana.

I'm spending the like 20 dollars for 50 loot boxes when the Halloween event comes around, I love Halloween, and I just need to treat myself sometimes.
Also, Tracer needs a Halloween skin. Like everyone whines about how she has so many, but she literally didn't get a skin for a whole year. Halloween is the only one she doesn't have.. and now all the characters are catching up with the amount of skins (Minus new ones)... so I think she deserves one!
I got pissed off a few weeks ago, I was watching a streamer, and I said Tracer needs a Halloween skin. Some asshole was like, no she doesn't need anymore skins! I didn't say anything, but like buzz off bitch.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Giving Tracer one new skin isn't going to drastically hurt the creation of new skins for other characters. Besides, if she seems to get a lot then maybe it's because people buy hers a lot compared to other characters. Blizzard won't make skins without taking money into account as it's one of the few ways the game continues to make money.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Giving Tracer one new skin isn't going to drastically hurt the creation of new skins for other characters. Besides, if she seems to get a lot then maybe it's because people buy hers a lot compared to other characters. Blizzard won't make skins without taking money into account as it's one of the few ways the game continues to make money.