Overwatch | Wrecking Ball is Hero 28
Yuri Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Overwatch
Favourite Platform(s)
Switch & PC
Animal Crossing Bioshock Splatoon 
If I am understanding correctly some skins are generally exclusives and some are temporary exclusive. Like the Police Dva and the Oni Genji have since been apparently added to the loot box. Nano Cola will probably be added eventually not quite right now as for the other skins I'm not sure of the other temporary event skins. 

When it comes to spending my points....I tend to blow them all a lot, but this time I"m determined not to spend them until the holidays are here. Though I really want the black cat Dva skin that is so cute! I can't get behind Moira at all mainly because she an evil scientist and I just don't like her design, but I know she a good healer. 

I noticed the toxicity in Overwatch isn't as bad now. It there occasionally , but not nearly as bad.

I don't think Tracer really has that many and of the one I like are her graffiti and Cadet skin. I actually been playing her and SOmbra more and I've been....not doing good, but I'm getting better. XD

@Moony:
Its always about the money!
[Image: tumblr_p8fg4v7T1S1twth3vo6_500.gif?w=872&ssl=1]
Yuri Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Overwatch
Favourite Platform(s)
Switch & PC
If I am understanding correctly some skins are generally exclusives and some are temporary exclusive. Like the Police Dva and the Oni Genji have since been apparently added to the loot box. Nano Cola will probably be added eventually not quite right now as for the other skins I'm not sure of the other temporary event skins. 

When it comes to spending my points....I tend to blow them all a lot, but this time I"m determined not to spend them until the holidays are here. Though I really want the black cat Dva skin that is so cute! I can't get behind Moira at all mainly because she an evil scientist and I just don't like her design, but I know she a good healer. 

I noticed the toxicity in Overwatch isn't as bad now. It there occasionally , but not nearly as bad.

I don't think Tracer really has that many and of the one I like are her graffiti and Cadet skin. I actually been playing her and SOmbra more and I've been....not doing good, but I'm getting better. XD

@Moony:
Its always about the money!