I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
If I am understanding correctly some skins are generally exclusives and some are temporary exclusive. Like the Police Dva and the Oni Genji have since been apparently added to the loot box. Nano Cola will probably be added eventually not quite right now as for the other skins I'm not sure of the other temporary event skins. 

When it comes to spending my points....I tend to blow them all a lot, but this time I"m determined not to spend them until the holidays are here. Though I really want the black cat Dva skin that is so cute! I can't get behind Moira at all mainly because she an evil scientist and I just don't like her design, but I know she a good healer. 

I noticed the toxicity in Overwatch isn't as bad now. It there occasionally , but not nearly as bad.

I don't think Tracer really has that many and of the one I like are her graffiti and Cadet skin. I actually been playing her and SOmbra more and I've been....not doing good, but I'm getting better. XD

@Moony:
Its always about the money!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
If I am understanding correctly some skins are generally exclusives and some are temporary exclusive. Like the Police Dva and the Oni Genji have since been apparently added to the loot box. Nano Cola will probably be added eventually not quite right now as for the other skins I'm not sure of the other temporary event skins. 

When it comes to spending my points....I tend to blow them all a lot, but this time I"m determined not to spend them until the holidays are here. Though I really want the black cat Dva skin that is so cute! I can't get behind Moira at all mainly because she an evil scientist and I just don't like her design, but I know she a good healer. 

I noticed the toxicity in Overwatch isn't as bad now. It there occasionally , but not nearly as bad.

I don't think Tracer really has that many and of the one I like are her graffiti and Cadet skin. I actually been playing her and SOmbra more and I've been....not doing good, but I'm getting better. XD

@Moony:
Its always about the money!
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
This is the third Halloween event, and Tracer still hasn't gotten a Halloween skin! This is a hate crime, and I will not stand for it, no sireee. I say we march up to them, and ask them, where's that Tracer skin we've always wanted! If they don't give us one, I say we revolt, we'll tell them if we don't get that Halloween Tracer skin, well... I'm sure they'll be happy when they find My little pony decor mysteriously added to their house in the middle of the night!!!
 She was even added to Junkenstein as "The Wisp!" Which is like a ghost, so maybe we'll see her running around with a literal sheet over her head, and two eye wholes going "BOO!". Bitch, I'm ready for it.
The Sombra skin is an abomination from Satan, and you cannot change my mind. I bet this was all because I didn't invite Satan to that halloween party I never had last year, he was always so upset about that!
The Banshee Moira, and Pumpkin Hammond had me shook, I loved them! You bet I spent like 60 dollars to get those skins! Moira's one of my top 4 most played after all.
I also finally got the Pirate Ana skin, and although I didn't like it at first, it started to grow on me!

We have four characters with Pirate skins, Ana, Roadhog, Junkrat, and Torb. I want to see every character with a pirate skin, and then we can have a new arcade mode where they all go ARRRGGG EH MATEY!!
Doomfish can be the swamp monster enemy for starters.

Without further adieu.

Hero 29 has been announced, along with a new cinematic (Introducing three new characters) and we're all quaking!

Introducing Ashe! A Cowgirl with ties to McCree, and the leader of the deadlock gang! She uses a rifle, which allows her to snipe, making her the fourth sniper character to be released, she can also use an area denial/crowd control Dynamite attack, as well as use her shot gun to push enemies away, or use it to do a super jump! Her ultimate is her buddy B.O.B, who charges at enemies, and shoots at people, he can do things like contest the point, and even be nano boosted!
She's essentially a much better McCree (Sorry McCree mains.)
She's also an albino!

She's a little bit basic, but I think she's pretty cool, she looks so cool, and kick butt!

The cinematic also reveals the character Echo, who looks AWESOME!! She is going to be a character in the future, but NOT hero 30, whom the devs said is already playable. Apparently they're so used to hero 30, that they forget they're not in the actual game yet.. lol

I really hope they start releasing more characters frequently, even if for a year, because there's such an imbalance between attackers, Tanks and Healers. Apparently they're working on 6 heroes right now, whether that includes hero 30, is unknown. But I'm psyched!

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
This is the third Halloween event, and Tracer still hasn't gotten a Halloween skin! This is a hate crime, and I will not stand for it, no sireee. I say we march up to them, and ask them, where's that Tracer skin we've always wanted! If they don't give us one, I say we revolt, we'll tell them if we don't get that Halloween Tracer skin, well... I'm sure they'll be happy when they find My little pony decor mysteriously added to their house in the middle of the night!!!
 She was even added to Junkenstein as "The Wisp!" Which is like a ghost, so maybe we'll see her running around with a literal sheet over her head, and two eye wholes going "BOO!". Bitch, I'm ready for it.
The Sombra skin is an abomination from Satan, and you cannot change my mind. I bet this was all because I didn't invite Satan to that halloween party I never had last year, he was always so upset about that!
The Banshee Moira, and Pumpkin Hammond had me shook, I loved them! You bet I spent like 60 dollars to get those skins! Moira's one of my top 4 most played after all.
I also finally got the Pirate Ana skin, and although I didn't like it at first, it started to grow on me!

We have four characters with Pirate skins, Ana, Roadhog, Junkrat, and Torb. I want to see every character with a pirate skin, and then we can have a new arcade mode where they all go ARRRGGG EH MATEY!!
Doomfish can be the swamp monster enemy for starters.

Without further adieu.

Hero 29 has been announced, along with a new cinematic (Introducing three new characters) and we're all quaking!

Introducing Ashe! A Cowgirl with ties to McCree, and the leader of the deadlock gang! She uses a rifle, which allows her to snipe, making her the fourth sniper character to be released, she can also use an area denial/crowd control Dynamite attack, as well as use her shot gun to push enemies away, or use it to do a super jump! Her ultimate is her buddy B.O.B, who charges at enemies, and shoots at people, he can do things like contest the point, and even be nano boosted!
She's essentially a much better McCree (Sorry McCree mains.)
She's also an albino!

She's a little bit basic, but I think she's pretty cool, she looks so cool, and kick butt!

The cinematic also reveals the character Echo, who looks AWESOME!! She is going to be a character in the future, but NOT hero 30, whom the devs said is already playable. Apparently they're so used to hero 30, that they forget they're not in the actual game yet.. lol

I really hope they start releasing more characters frequently, even if for a year, because there's such an imbalance between attackers, Tanks and Healers. Apparently they're working on 6 heroes right now, whether that includes hero 30, is unknown. But I'm psyched!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I think your right there she probably going to be getting a "wisp skin" next halloween too bad they couldn't do it this year. That would of been cool! I actually found myself the most disappointed in Sombra's skin for this event her demon hunter skin is so good! When you look at her Halloween one it so very blah. v.v I didn't even get it, all the other new skins were very good I didn't manage to get Pharah's new skin and I'm kinda disappointed cause that one was so cool!

As for Banshee Moira and Hammond's skin those were both excellent I didn't get the Banshee one either, but that was because my luck wasn't in the cards, but I got the Hammond skin at the last minute! Most of the skins I got were previous year halloween skins. If they do the Junkenstein event again next year. Part of me wonders if they are going to add Dva to the roaster and if they did? What would she be? Junkenstein's long time inventor rival? I know Torb isn't going to trust her though because he can't trust the monk! This event really gives you new found love for Zenyata.

I hope everyone get a pirate skin one thing I was also kinda disappointed in. They didn't give every new character a R.I.P victory pose I actually really think that a cool idea! They did something similiar for Christmas and I kinda doubt they'll do it this Christmas either. Eh

As for the new Blizzcon reveal my thoughts on Ashe are she looks cool, but character wise I'm not that won over yet. I really do like B.O.B though random B.O.B ult for the win! I am really looking forward to ECHO though she going to be amazing to play and learn about I bet. Ashe might win me over later, but for now not that interested. Maybe her gameplay will win me over we shall have to see!

New heros are bound to keep coming. I bet ECHO will be released sometime in 2019 and maybe some others or they might hold off on it.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I think your right there she probably going to be getting a "wisp skin" next halloween too bad they couldn't do it this year. That would of been cool! I actually found myself the most disappointed in Sombra's skin for this event her demon hunter skin is so good! When you look at her Halloween one it so very blah. v.v I didn't even get it, all the other new skins were very good I didn't manage to get Pharah's new skin and I'm kinda disappointed cause that one was so cool!

As for Banshee Moira and Hammond's skin those were both excellent I didn't get the Banshee one either, but that was because my luck wasn't in the cards, but I got the Hammond skin at the last minute! Most of the skins I got were previous year halloween skins. If they do the Junkenstein event again next year. Part of me wonders if they are going to add Dva to the roaster and if they did? What would she be? Junkenstein's long time inventor rival? I know Torb isn't going to trust her though because he can't trust the monk! This event really gives you new found love for Zenyata.

I hope everyone get a pirate skin one thing I was also kinda disappointed in. They didn't give every new character a R.I.P victory pose I actually really think that a cool idea! They did something similiar for Christmas and I kinda doubt they'll do it this Christmas either. Eh

As for the new Blizzcon reveal my thoughts on Ashe are she looks cool, but character wise I'm not that won over yet. I really do like B.O.B though random B.O.B ult for the win! I am really looking forward to ECHO though she going to be amazing to play and learn about I bet. Ashe might win me over later, but for now not that interested. Maybe her gameplay will win me over we shall have to see!

New heros are bound to keep coming. I bet ECHO will be released sometime in 2019 and maybe some others or they might hold off on it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I can't help but feel like Ashe was timed on purposely around the launch of RDR2 to jump on the wild west wagon, not that it matters if that's the case of course. Nice to see she's a sniper rather than just a character with a shotgun or something, which was what I thought she would be when I first saw an image of her.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I can't help but feel like Ashe was timed on purposely around the launch of RDR2 to jump on the wild west wagon, not that it matters if that's the case of course. Nice to see she's a sniper rather than just a character with a shotgun or something, which was what I thought she would be when I first saw an image of her.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah that what I was thinking too. I mean its kinda a good time to release a cowboy hero off the boots of a big wild west game. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah that what I was thinking too. I mean its kinda a good time to release a cowboy hero off the boots of a big wild west game. XD
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Mega Man Bioshock 
What annoys me, is I've brought up Tracer getting a new skin, on youtube, and twitch, and other fans got mad at me.. saying Tracer doesn't need a new skin. It's like ho, she has only had two, in the last year. Halloween, is the only one she hasn't gotten any for, either. She at-least deserves that.

I didn't get the Pharah one this time around, I kept getting non event legendaries, it was annoying! I did however get one non event and event legendary for the opening of the Winter Wonderland event. I got the Lucio Fox one, and then, I forgot the other one already.
Speaking of Winter Wonderland, it's nice to see all the OG characters get a new skin, I'm not a big fan of the new WW skins, I think they're okay, but kind of eh, at the same time. So I won't mind if I miss any of them, I just really want the Bastion one!!

I was playing Brig and Zenny most of the Halloween event actually, Zenny's charge orb ability, is great for destroying tires (and hearts!)

I actually LOVE ASHE!! She's so fun to play, and I want to say I'm pretty decent as her too. I get gold medals as her all the time. I'm not good with aim, but I feel I make up for it with technical skill of using her abilities at certain times (Same with Sombra too, although mechanically, I'm probably best as Tracer, or Junkrat.)

Okay ya'll, I gotta rant about something.

The beloved Queen HERSELF! Sombra. Has not gotten a new highlight intro! This is, homophobia at it's finest, CLEARLY.
But like, seriously though. Sombra has been out now for TWO YEARS. She has not gotten a single new highlight intro.. and guess what,
1. Orisa
2. Doomfist
3. Moira
4. Briggitte
5. Hammond.

Have gotten new highlight intros, and they were all released after her! Like what the literal hell is up with that!!!
I bet you next event, Ashe will get a new highlight intro, and then Sombra won't, and then hero 30 will come out, and guess who still won't have a highlight intro by then!? I BET IT'S SOMBRA!!
This is a hate crime at it's finest. Clearly, Blizzard has a problem with sassy hackers. Honestly, it's really irritating, and unfair! I'm ready to complain.

Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
What annoys me, is I've brought up Tracer getting a new skin, on youtube, and twitch, and other fans got mad at me.. saying Tracer doesn't need a new skin. It's like ho, she has only had two, in the last year. Halloween, is the only one she hasn't gotten any for, either. She at-least deserves that.

I didn't get the Pharah one this time around, I kept getting non event legendaries, it was annoying! I did however get one non event and event legendary for the opening of the Winter Wonderland event. I got the Lucio Fox one, and then, I forgot the other one already.
Speaking of Winter Wonderland, it's nice to see all the OG characters get a new skin, I'm not a big fan of the new WW skins, I think they're okay, but kind of eh, at the same time. So I won't mind if I miss any of them, I just really want the Bastion one!!

I was playing Brig and Zenny most of the Halloween event actually, Zenny's charge orb ability, is great for destroying tires (and hearts!)

I actually LOVE ASHE!! She's so fun to play, and I want to say I'm pretty decent as her too. I get gold medals as her all the time. I'm not good with aim, but I feel I make up for it with technical skill of using her abilities at certain times (Same with Sombra too, although mechanically, I'm probably best as Tracer, or Junkrat.)

Okay ya'll, I gotta rant about something.

The beloved Queen HERSELF! Sombra. Has not gotten a new highlight intro! This is, homophobia at it's finest, CLEARLY.
But like, seriously though. Sombra has been out now for TWO YEARS. She has not gotten a single new highlight intro.. and guess what,
1. Orisa
2. Doomfist
3. Moira
4. Briggitte
5. Hammond.

Have gotten new highlight intros, and they were all released after her! Like what the literal hell is up with that!!!
I bet you next event, Ashe will get a new highlight intro, and then Sombra won't, and then hero 30 will come out, and guess who still won't have a highlight intro by then!? I BET IT'S SOMBRA!!
This is a hate crime at it's finest. Clearly, Blizzard has a problem with sassy hackers. Honestly, it's really irritating, and unfair! I'm ready to complain.
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Mega Man Bioshock 
Today Blizzard revealed a new short story, which takes place after the events of Legacy and Old Soldiers.

Here's the link on twitter.
https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status...1072202753

For those who aren't a big fan of reading, this youtuber describes it all here.

It's essentially Ana, and Soldier discussing various topics, and trying to catch a person named Hakim. It's also revealed, that Soldier 76, had a boyfriend named Vincent at one point. He let Vincent go. "But a normal life was never the reward for people like us." 

It was confirmed on twitter, by the writer, Michael Chu, that he is in fact gay. 

The story also mentions some other names, such as a Dr Lee, and someone named Faizal, who is also mentioned on computers in the Petra map. It also may hint at Sombra, helping Soldier out with information about Reaper. Which is also interesting, because in Sombra's origin story, there's a scene where she has pictures of characters such as Reaper, and Katya Volskaya. One of them is Soldier, and it implies that they've met/know each other, and therefore, may further the evidence of them working together.

https://www.polygon.com/2019/1/7/1817247...y-bisexual

At the end of the story, it also reveals a new Ana skin called Bastet.

Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Today Blizzard revealed a new short story, which takes place after the events of Legacy and Old Soldiers.

Here's the link on twitter.
https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status...1072202753

For those who aren't a big fan of reading, this youtuber describes it all here.

It's essentially Ana, and Soldier discussing various topics, and trying to catch a person named Hakim. It's also revealed, that Soldier 76, had a boyfriend named Vincent at one point. He let Vincent go. "But a normal life was never the reward for people like us." 

It was confirmed on twitter, by the writer, Michael Chu, that he is in fact gay. 

The story also mentions some other names, such as a Dr Lee, and someone named Faizal, who is also mentioned on computers in the Petra map. It also may hint at Sombra, helping Soldier out with information about Reaper. Which is also interesting, because in Sombra's origin story, there's a scene where she has pictures of characters such as Reaper, and Katya Volskaya. One of them is Soldier, and it implies that they've met/know each other, and therefore, may further the evidence of them working together.

https://www.polygon.com/2019/1/7/1817247...y-bisexual

At the end of the story, it also reveals a new Ana skin called Bastet.
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Mega Man Bioshock 
Hero 30 is finally here! A combat medic named Baptiste, who has recently left the crime organization Talon. 

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/02/26/...e-revealed

I knew the next hero had to be a healer, because the next Archives mission, is most likely a Talon one. Since Moira was used in the Blackwatch event, they needed a new talon healer. Since they probably wouldn't recycle characters until everyone's been used in a mission.

I think it's nice to finally get another male healer, especially since Zenyatta half counts. When Ashe was revealed, they said Hero 30 was playable already, so this is who they meant!

My only disappointment is, I really want known characters to become playable first, before unknown characters like Baptiste. All I want is Lynx 17! lol
But I don't get why they keep revealing all of these interesting characters, if they aren't made playable soon after their appearance. (Such as Sanjay, Maximilien, Junker Queen. Etc)

Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Hero 30 is finally here! A combat medic named Baptiste, who has recently left the crime organization Talon. 

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/02/26/...e-revealed

I knew the next hero had to be a healer, because the next Archives mission, is most likely a Talon one. Since Moira was used in the Blackwatch event, they needed a new talon healer. Since they probably wouldn't recycle characters until everyone's been used in a mission.

I think it's nice to finally get another male healer, especially since Zenyatta half counts. When Ashe was revealed, they said Hero 30 was playable already, so this is who they meant!

My only disappointment is, I really want known characters to become playable first, before unknown characters like Baptiste. All I want is Lynx 17! lol
But I don't get why they keep revealing all of these interesting characters, if they aren't made playable soon after their appearance. (Such as Sanjay, Maximilien, Junker Queen. Etc)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I know interest in this game is probably little to non-existent for pretty much anyone here who played OW1, but I just had to bump this to share the absolute joke of an update the devs just gave about OW2:

Overwatch 2 Executive Producer Wrote:
We cant deliver on that original vision for PVE that was shown in 2019. What that means, is that we won't be delivering that dedicated hero mode with talent trees, that long term power progression, uh those things just arent in our plans anymore.
I can and can't believe they killed OW1 because it couldn't be used to do the PvE stuff they wanted to do and after almost four years everything OW2 was made for is just not going to happen now.

Genuinely amazing how a company can just piss away something so successful for such a stupid reason like this no matter how many times I see it happen. Errm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I know interest in this game is probably little to non-existent for pretty much anyone here who played OW1, but I just had to bump this to share the absolute joke of an update the devs just gave about OW2:

Overwatch 2 Executive Producer Wrote:
We cant deliver on that original vision for PVE that was shown in 2019. What that means, is that we won't be delivering that dedicated hero mode with talent trees, that long term power progression, uh those things just arent in our plans anymore.
I can and can't believe they killed OW1 because it couldn't be used to do the PvE stuff they wanted to do and after almost four years everything OW2 was made for is just not going to happen now.

Genuinely amazing how a company can just piss away something so successful for such a stupid reason like this no matter how many times I see it happen. Errm
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I can believe it, and I'm not even shocked; after all, they've already done it before. Anybody remember them promising that they'd re-do the cutscenes for Warcraft 3 Reforged? Because I do! Sure, game devs do this constantly, but usually they, you know, give a heads-up if they don't want to be absolutely slayed by review outlets. Looking at you, Geist. But Activizzard don't give a f*** about you! They do what they want!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I can believe it, and I'm not even shocked; after all, they've already done it before. Anybody remember them promising that they'd re-do the cutscenes for Warcraft 3 Reforged? Because I do! Sure, game devs do this constantly, but usually they, you know, give a heads-up if they don't want to be absolutely slayed by review outlets. Looking at you, Geist. But Activizzard don't give a f*** about you! They do what they want!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 17th, 2023, 04:19 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
I actually don't but it turns out I just simply wasn't aware of any of the fuckery Blizzard has pulled with other games of theirs, which has apparently happened enough times that I've seen a general consensus that anyone who bought OW2 knowing their track record practically had it coming to them, which I'm kinda 50/50 on. I saw a comment that Starfield 2 went through this as well, and then of course there's the Diablo fiasco's one of which asked every gamer if they have a phone.

I think what's also funny is seeing that Battleborn actually had a PvE mode in it on release, and that game failed purely for trying to be everything Overwatch was but wasn't since it was an entirely different genre of game but of course Randy Pitchford wasn't having any of that, while everything it did that Overwatch wasn't doing are things Overwatch has failed to pull off despite multiple attempts by Blizzard to do it because this wasn't their first try at doing PvE content. Pretty ironic that Battleborn died trying to be Overwatch, while Overwatch (as in the first one) died by trying to be what Battleborn was doing.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 17th, 2023, 04:19 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
I actually don't but it turns out I just simply wasn't aware of any of the fuckery Blizzard has pulled with other games of theirs, which has apparently happened enough times that I've seen a general consensus that anyone who bought OW2 knowing their track record practically had it coming to them, which I'm kinda 50/50 on. I saw a comment that Starfield 2 went through this as well, and then of course there's the Diablo fiasco's one of which asked every gamer if they have a phone.

I think what's also funny is seeing that Battleborn actually had a PvE mode in it on release, and that game failed purely for trying to be everything Overwatch was but wasn't since it was an entirely different genre of game but of course Randy Pitchford wasn't having any of that, while everything it did that Overwatch wasn't doing are things Overwatch has failed to pull off despite multiple attempts by Blizzard to do it because this wasn't their first try at doing PvE content. Pretty ironic that Battleborn died trying to be Overwatch, while Overwatch (as in the first one) died by trying to be what Battleborn was doing.