Welcome Back!
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650
Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
Good to see the transfer worked well Moonface. I've been following it on ZB and wanted to join the new place when it was online.
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650 Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
Good to see the transfer worked well Moonface. I've been following it on ZB and wanted to join the new place when it was online.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 7th, 2018, 07:49 AM)chloe Wrote:
And one day soon he'll have his own forum site he's hosting that tons of people will join & he'll be the one to buy out tapatalk. Wink
After this past week I think I'm good with just managing this forum. XD

(Jun 7th, 2018, 08:27 AM)aerodynamik Wrote:
Thanks! It was a challenge but we got there in the end. Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
And one day soon he'll have his own forum site he's hosting that tons of people will join & he'll be the one to buy out tapatalk. Wink

Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
(Jun 7th, 2018, 02:21 PM)Moonface Wrote:

So you aren't going to be the serebii.net of forum creations? XD
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
(Jun 7th, 2018, 02:21 PM)Moonface Wrote:

So you aren't going to be the serebii.net of forum creations? XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If you mean this site being popular like Serebii, that's not a problem. Just managing an entire forum service which I thought chloe was meaning but reading it again probably wasn't. I got up a tad too early today. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If you mean this site being popular like Serebii, that's not a problem. Just managing an entire forum service which I thought chloe was meaning but reading it again probably wasn't. I got up a tad too early today. XD
Smokey Offline
Dreamcast Fanboy
Currently Playing
Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition
Favourite Platform(s)
Sega Dreamcast, Xbox Series X
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 2,160
Forum is looking really awesome! Congrats on a successful theme conversion. Grin
Smokey Offline
Dreamcast Fanboy
Currently Playing
Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition
Favourite Platform(s)
Sega Dreamcast, Xbox Series X
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 2,160
Forum is looking really awesome! Congrats on a successful theme conversion. Grin
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 7th, 2018, 03:53 PM)Smokey Wrote:
Thanks Smokey. The biggest gripe I had with converting this theme was I had already begun coding it on ZB and then found out about the migrations, so I had to start the coding over from scratch for MyBB. Doh

I've changed the universalgaming.net domain to point to this board, so it should be working in about 48-72 hours from now. Wink

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 7th, 2018, 03:53 PM)Smokey Wrote:
Thanks Smokey. The biggest gripe I had with converting this theme was I had already begun coding it on ZB and then found out about the migrations, so I had to start the coding over from scratch for MyBB. Doh

I've changed the universalgaming.net domain to point to this board, so it should be working in about 48-72 hours from now. Wink
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
With the spread of the plague of Tapatalk fast approaching the lands of Universia Chieftain Moon of the face has decided to lead his people from the desolated lands of old and start a new village far away from the reach of the plague and its zombie hordes.

I really should take a crack at writing sometime I think I'd have a fun time with it. XD
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
With the spread of the plague of Tapatalk fast approaching the lands of Universia Chieftain Moon of the face has decided to lead his people from the desolated lands of old and start a new village far away from the reach of the plague and its zombie hordes.

I really should take a crack at writing sometime I think I'd have a fun time with it. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Apologies for the brief downtime folks! I was switching over the site domain and needed to edit the server folders to reflect the change. You can now resume using https://universalgaming.net to access the forums, and the https://universalgaming.club URL will redirect to it for those of you who use that one. Everyone should switch to using the .net domain however as the .club domain is set to expire in a year. Wink

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Apologies for the brief downtime folks! I was switching over the site domain and needed to edit the server folders to reflect the change. You can now resume using https://universalgaming.net to access the forums, and the https://universalgaming.club URL will redirect to it for those of you who use that one. Everyone should switch to using the .net domain however as the .club domain is set to expire in a year. Wink
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
XP: 184
As with myself too Wink

Hope this can work out well for all of you here, and I'm sure it will Grin
[Image: E12av.png]
Gamers welcome also, yeah.
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
XP: 184
As with myself too Wink

Hope this can work out well for all of you here, and I'm sure it will Grin
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Oh, if he buys out Tapatalk, then I'll happily chip in XD

Anyway, the new theme is looking great Grin
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Oh, if he buys out Tapatalk, then I'll happily chip in XD

Anyway, the new theme is looking great Grin
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Rome 2: Total War
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153
Persona 
Good to see the transfer went well. Smile
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Rome 2: Total War
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153 Persona 
Good to see the transfer went well. Smile
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
(Jun 8th, 2018, 07:09 PM)Moonface Wrote:

This is probably related to that, so please pay no mind to it if that's the case... but I have been having the following message:

Quote:Not Found
The requested URL /thread-13.html&action=newpost was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Pop out every time I try to access a topic from the "Active Topics" menu. It's just started happening today, though.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
(Jun 8th, 2018, 07:09 PM)Moonface Wrote:

This is probably related to that, so please pay no mind to it if that's the case... but I have been having the following message:

Quote:Not Found
The requested URL /thread-13.html&action=newpost was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Pop out every time I try to access a topic from the "Active Topics" menu. It's just started happening today, though.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hmm. I'm getting it too, I'll see what's causing that.

Update: It seems that something with our htaccess file is changing how URL's are delivered. For the sake of keeping things working while I work in the background I've disabled that file so things work how they did. This does mean universalgaming.net will not use https automatically for the time being again.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hmm. I'm getting it too, I'll see what's causing that.

Update: It seems that something with our htaccess file is changing how URL's are delivered. For the sake of keeping things working while I work in the background I've disabled that file so things work how they did. This does mean universalgaming.net will not use https automatically for the time being again.
junkbot Offline
Newcomer
XP: 101
Amazing job with converting the theme Moon! Really well done!
junkbot Offline
Newcomer
XP: 101
Amazing job with converting the theme Moon! Really well done!
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
I'm having a problem accessing the cards section on the top bar. I keep getting an error message.

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
I'm having a problem accessing the cards section on the top bar. I keep getting an error message.