New Person
ZandraJoi Offline
Newcomer
XP: 310
Hello! I'm a happily married housewife from Michigan, USA who is into eco-friendly, holistic living. I run my own holistic forum. I'm an introvert so tend to delve in deeper issues. I look forward to learning & growing with others here! Smile
ZandraJoi Offline
Newcomer
XP: 310
Hello! I'm a happily married housewife from Michigan, USA who is into eco-friendly, holistic living. I run my own holistic forum. I'm an introvert so tend to delve in deeper issues. I look forward to learning & growing with others here! Smile
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome to the community @ZandraJoi! Maybe I'm mixing you up but I thought you joined a while back when I mentioned this place to you on Forum Promotion and you joined as @Katie2022? I could be wrong though. Hmm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome to the community @ZandraJoi! Maybe I'm mixing you up but I thought you joined a while back when I mentioned this place to you on Forum Promotion and you joined as @Katie2022? I could be wrong though. Hmm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Hey there, welcome! I leave you with a funny meme tweet relating to our introverted-ness:

[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Hey there, welcome! I leave you with a funny meme tweet relating to our introverted-ness:

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Welcome to UG, ZandraJoi! Also wonder how you found this place, what kind of games have you played?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Welcome to UG, ZandraJoi! Also wonder how you found this place, what kind of games have you played?
Kyng Online
Rookie
XP: 8,950
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Welcome aboard, ZandraJoi! I hope you enjoy this place Smile .

@Moonface - As far as I'm aware, ZandraJoi and Katie2022 are friends, but they aren't the same person Tongue .
Kyng Online
Rookie
XP: 8,950 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Welcome aboard, ZandraJoi! I hope you enjoy this place Smile .

@Moonface - As far as I'm aware, ZandraJoi and Katie2022 are friends, but they aren't the same person Tongue .
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 20th, 2023, 01:05 AM)Kyng Wrote:
You're right. For some reason I thought Zandra was the one who has that "Forum List to Visit" thread on FP, but turned out that Katrina is the owner of that thread. Silly me. Sweat
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 20th, 2023, 01:05 AM)Kyng Wrote:
You're right. For some reason I thought Zandra was the one who has that "Forum List to Visit" thread on FP, but turned out that Katrina is the owner of that thread. Silly me. Sweat