Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
And it's over. Took a bit of a break after OnRush crushed my soul, came back to do a little Redout (because it's awesome and you should buy it now). Anyway, thanks for watching, and I'll highlight the streams when I can.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
And it's over. Took a bit of a break after OnRush crushed my soul, came back to do a little Redout (because it's awesome and you should buy it now). Anyway, thanks for watching, and I'll highlight the streams when I can.
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Yeah because you were mentioning not having access to a chat overlay. I think that's only possible on PC with the use of OBS or StreamLabs plugins. Though the Xbox app may have had a way to view it on the side? Been a while since I tried console.

If you have no options to view it, maybe have chat open on your phone / other device and look at it there?
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267 Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Yeah because you were mentioning not having access to a chat overlay. I think that's only possible on PC with the use of OBS or StreamLabs plugins. Though the Xbox app may have had a way to view it on the side? Been a while since I tried console.

If you have no options to view it, maybe have chat open on your phone / other device and look at it there?
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
It is technically possible to access the chat, but you have to access the app separately since Microsoft took a wrench to the functionality of Twitch in order to push Mixer. And I've tried in OBS; the only way you can get a chat overlay is in the OUTPUT of the stream. In order to actually read the chat, you have to have the stream running on another machine. Normally, I do, but that day, for some freaking reason, the chat wasn't updating properly, so, you know...f***.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
It is technically possible to access the chat, but you have to access the app separately since Microsoft took a wrench to the functionality of Twitch in order to push Mixer. And I've tried in OBS; the only way you can get a chat overlay is in the OUTPUT of the stream. In order to actually read the chat, you have to have the stream running on another machine. Normally, I do, but that day, for some freaking reason, the chat wasn't updating properly, so, you know...f***.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
I'll be streaming again this Friday. Not sure yet what it'll be. Either a PS2 darling if a game, or a showcase of what insanity Left 4 Dead 2 has to offer. Either way, it should be fun.

Edit note: So, I got called in at the time I wanted to stream. So, unlike normal times, this will be a night stream! Expect me about 7 PM EST.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
I'll be streaming again this Friday. Not sure yet what it'll be. Either a PS2 darling if a game, or a showcase of what insanity Left 4 Dead 2 has to offer. Either way, it should be fun.

Edit note: So, I got called in at the time I wanted to stream. So, unlike normal times, this will be a night stream! Expect me about 7 PM EST.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
We are live. Ace Combat Zero is a go. And we're done. Managed to beat the entire campaign of AC0 on Hard and with the Soldier Ace Style. If you guys wanna see more, I'll be sure to do the higher difficulties and the other Ace Styles (I LOVE playing this game on Ace Difficulty. Such a rush!).
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
We are live. Ace Combat Zero is a go. And we're done. Managed to beat the entire campaign of AC0 on Hard and with the Soldier Ace Style. If you guys wanna see more, I'll be sure to do the higher difficulties and the other Ace Styles (I LOVE playing this game on Ace Difficulty. Such a rush!).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's Play: The Demon Cleaners -- A Maniak and Yuri Collab Maniakkid25 43 37,529 Apr 13th, 2020, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Karo