Baten Kaitos (Series) | HD Remasters Rated for PC
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Yeah, if it isn't this year I would guess the exclusivity is six months. I can understand why an announcement would be held off if the game comes to PC this year just so it doesn't eat into sales for the Switch version when it just released and will be currently in its period of highest sales on the Switch.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Yeah, if it isn't this year I would guess the exclusivity is six months. I can understand why an announcement would be held off if the game comes to PC this year just so it doesn't eat into sales for the Switch version when it just released and will be currently in its period of highest sales on the Switch.
shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 735
With the remake out it still makes the GameCube version rarer since it's in English, without censoring the wine as 'fruit drink' and other b.s.
[Image: shadow10.png]
"You best try your hardest. Or else you'll get hurt" - Shadow before fighting Emerl.
shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 735
With the remake out it still makes the GameCube version rarer since it's in English, without censoring the wine as 'fruit drink' and other b.s.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rayman (Series) Moonface 18 9,886 Yesterday, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Hades (Series) | Hades II Early Access Announcement Moonface 15 6,521 Apr 17th, 2024, 10:19 PM
  Dragon's Dogma (Series) Moonface 120 12,743 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:29 PM
  Persona (Series) | P3R Episode Aigis – The Answer Revealed Moonface 20 1,434 Apr 7th, 2024, 07:42 PM
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 100 26,732 Apr 7th, 2024, 07:26 PM