Mario Kart (Series) | MK8D Wave 6 Courses
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe | Booster Course Pass - Wave 6 Teaser
Wave 6 of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass was shown during today's Nintendo Direct, revealing one of the tracks that will be added as well as four new characters.

Tracks
  • Daisy Circuit
Characters
  • Diddy Kong
  • Funky Kong
  • Pauline
  • Peachette
The final wave of the Booster Course Pass will arrive this Holiday!
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe | Booster Course Pass - Wave 6 Teaser
Wave 6 of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass was shown during today's Nintendo Direct, revealing one of the tracks that will be added as well as four new characters.

Tracks
  • Daisy Circuit
Characters
  • Diddy Kong
  • Funky Kong
  • Pauline
  • Peachette
The final wave of the Booster Course Pass will arrive this Holiday!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Hey hey, Daisy Circuit made it, yay! Always liked the statues with Daisy and Luigi in there. Grin

Diddy, Funky and Pauline also getting added is great, Peachette too maybe but darn, where's our man, Captain Falcon? Should've been him instead. Ah well, I suppose the best time really was when the F-Zero track got added but nah. At least the LoZ track got Link along with it.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Hey hey, Daisy Circuit made it, yay! Always liked the statues with Daisy and Luigi in there. Grin

Diddy, Funky and Pauline also getting added is great, Peachette too maybe but darn, where's our man, Captain Falcon? Should've been him instead. Ah well, I suppose the best time really was when the F-Zero track got added but nah. At least the LoZ track got Link along with it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Until Peachette was announced I was fine with all the characters being added for Wave 6. I guess we aren't getting a new track for this last wave either since usually those have been the first revealed track for their respective waves.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Until Peachette was announced I was fine with all the characters being added for Wave 6. I guess we aren't getting a new track for this last wave either since usually those have been the first revealed track for their respective waves.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe | Booster Course Pass Wave 6 - Course Overview
The tracks for the final wave of the Booster Course Pass for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe have been revealed in this new trailer:

• Rainbow Road (Wii)
  • Madrid Drive (Tour)
  • DK Mountain (Double Dash)
  • Daisy Circuit (Wii)
  • Piranha Plant Cove (Tour)
  • Bowser Castle 3 (Super Mario Kart)
  • Rome Avanti (Tour)
  • Rosalina's Ice World (MK7)
What do you think of the line-up for the final wave, and what are your thoughts on the added courses across the entire Booster Course Pass now that no further track additions are left?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe | Booster Course Pass Wave 6 - Course Overview
The tracks for the final wave of the Booster Course Pass for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe have been revealed in this new trailer:

• Rainbow Road (Wii)
  • Madrid Drive (Tour)
  • DK Mountain (Double Dash)
  • Daisy Circuit (Wii)
  • Piranha Plant Cove (Tour)
  • Bowser Castle 3 (Super Mario Kart)
  • Rome Avanti (Tour)
  • Rosalina's Ice World (MK7)
What do you think of the line-up for the final wave, and what are your thoughts on the added courses across the entire Booster Course Pass now that no further track additions are left?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
A good lineup but really, three more Tour tracks? Would've been fine for 2 of them being Tour but give one of the other past games a track too like DS or 64 for the final wave. Ah well whatever. Super happy about DK Mountain and Wii Rainbow Road, of course Daisy Circuit as we already knew from the previous announcement. Don't remember Ice World really even though I played 3DS and think it's one of the best in the series, but looks great in this version.

Time for me to get back into MK8 again since I played like once since I got the Booster Course Pass.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
A good lineup but really, three more Tour tracks? Would've been fine for 2 of them being Tour but give one of the other past games a track too like DS or 64 for the final wave. Ah well whatever. Super happy about DK Mountain and Wii Rainbow Road, of course Daisy Circuit as we already knew from the previous announcement. Don't remember Ice World really even though I played 3DS and think it's one of the best in the series, but looks great in this version.

Time for me to get back into MK8 again since I played like once since I got the Booster Course Pass.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't mind the Tour tracks taking up a little bit more of the remaining slots because they're at least technically new tracks. I'm curious if there's any way to choose tracks in Tour and whether or not the amount of plays a particular track gets determines if it gets ported over to MK8D, since every track in the Booster Course Pass is a straight port from its Tour recreation.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't mind the Tour tracks taking up a little bit more of the remaining slots because they're at least technically new tracks. I'm curious if there's any way to choose tracks in Tour and whether or not the amount of plays a particular track gets determines if it gets ported over to MK8D, since every track in the Booster Course Pass is a straight port from its Tour recreation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon's Dogma (Series) Moonface 114 11,949 Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 99 26,013 Mar 18th, 2024, 04:55 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 22 8,457 Mar 12th, 2024, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Persona (Series) | P3R Episode Aigis – The Answer Revealed Moonface 19 1,274 Mar 9th, 2024, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  NieR (Series) | NieR 3 Teased? Moonface 43 12,856 Mar 2nd, 2024, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Moonface