Grounded
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

I hadn't given this game much care or attention from its initial announcement to the official release, but someone I watch on Twitch played it and this game looks like a lot of fun! I definitely want to pick it up at some point and would totally be up for playing it with others if anyone else here is interested. Smile

Anyone else here have interest in this game? ^_^
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

I hadn't given this game much care or attention from its initial announcement to the official release, but someone I watch on Twitch played it and this game looks like a lot of fun! I definitely want to pick it up at some point and would totally be up for playing it with others if anyone else here is interested. Smile

Anyone else here have interest in this game? ^_^
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Definitely a game I'd love to try with others. Seems quite long though, definitely one of those long-term play games with friends.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Definitely a game I'd love to try with others. Seems quite long though, definitely one of those long-term play games with friends.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 19th, 2022, 05:41 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Seems quite long though, definitely one of those long-term play games with friends.
I wonder if it would be as long with multiple people if everyone could head out individually or in groups to tackle different tasks, like how we did in Minecraft with @Karo. Hmm

A little bit of a shame the game world isn't procedurally generated at all though, since basically after you get everything done there's not much reason to play a new game right away like in Minecraft or Terraria. Not to say I lost interest in the game in any capacity; I just thought at first it wasn't a pre-made map.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 19th, 2022, 05:41 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Seems quite long though, definitely one of those long-term play games with friends.
I wonder if it would be as long with multiple people if everyone could head out individually or in groups to tackle different tasks, like how we did in Minecraft with @Karo. Hmm

A little bit of a shame the game world isn't procedurally generated at all though, since basically after you get everything done there's not much reason to play a new game right away like in Minecraft or Terraria. Not to say I lost interest in the game in any capacity; I just thought at first it wasn't a pre-made map.