Minecraft
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Anyone else play this game at all? For those on PC, are you excited for the upcoming 1.13 update?

I don't play it as much lately since I have a creative block for my creative world and I don't want to do a single player world until the new update arrives. All I play at the moment is a few mini-games on the Hypixel server.

Also despite owning the game for years, I've never actually got to the end of it. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Anyone else play this game at all? For those on PC, are you excited for the upcoming 1.13 update?

I don't play it as much lately since I have a creative block for my creative world and I don't want to do a single player world until the new update arrives. All I play at the moment is a few mini-games on the Hypixel server.

Also despite owning the game for years, I've never actually got to the end of it. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I'm still waiting for that update myself!

I love Minecraft and its such a cool game, but like you I never got to the end of it. Mainly because I always end up dying and I'll admit going to the cave kinda scares me...cause I am bad at fighting in any game. XD
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I'm still waiting for that update myself!

I love Minecraft and its such a cool game, but like you I never got to the end of it. Mainly because I always end up dying and I'll admit going to the cave kinda scares me...cause I am bad at fighting in any game. XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Mining only bothers me because of creepers. You can hear everything else so it can be expected, and they don't have the risk of exploding and causing damage to something.

It would also be nice to see an item that stops hostile mob spawning within an area, so that you don't have to spam a place with lights or find a Mushroom Island. Let me have my ambient lighting in peace dammit! >.<

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Mining only bothers me because of creepers. You can hear everything else so it can be expected, and they don't have the risk of exploding and causing damage to something.

It would also be nice to see an item that stops hostile mob spawning within an area, so that you don't have to spam a place with lights or find a Mushroom Island. Let me have my ambient lighting in peace dammit! >.<
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I haven't played it as much lately, partly because of a creative block and partly because I've just been busy with other things.

I am rather excited for the Update Aquatic, though Grin !
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I haven't played it as much lately, partly because of a creative block and partly because I've just been busy with other things.

I am rather excited for the Update Aquatic, though Grin !
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
I really do enjoy myself some Minecraft from time to time.

The thing I love doing the most with it is creating something amazing and complicated... you know, something I can be proud of and then backing up the save so I can enjoy blowing it up over and over again :;D

Man, nothing beats a good explosion (particularly when it catches some villagers on the blast xD).
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
I really do enjoy myself some Minecraft from time to time.

The thing I love doing the most with it is creating something amazing and complicated... you know, something I can be proud of and then backing up the save so I can enjoy blowing it up over and over again :;D

Man, nothing beats a good explosion (particularly when it catches some villagers on the blast xD).
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
Minecraft is a nice game! It's one of those good games, where you just do whatever you want to do. The only thing is, it gets dull after a while. But it is one of those rare games I play a few months-years later.

I was playing a bunch of it back in February, I got myself a Sombra skin, and I was hacking the world! By building floating blocks everywhere..

I want to eventually do hardcore mode with a few of my friends, like Peanut Butter Game did on youtube, with Minecraft Hardcore.

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
Minecraft is a nice game! It's one of those good games, where you just do whatever you want to do. The only thing is, it gets dull after a while. But it is one of those rare games I play a few months-years later.

I was playing a bunch of it back in February, I got myself a Sombra skin, and I was hacking the world! By building floating blocks everywhere..

I want to eventually do hardcore mode with a few of my friends, like Peanut Butter Game did on youtube, with Minecraft Hardcore.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
(Jun 26th, 2018, 07:06 PM)Moonface Wrote:

You want mood lighting in Minecraft?  Glare GTFO WE DON"T TAKE KINDLY TO YOUR TYPE AROUND HERE! MINECRAFT IS FOR THE SURVIVAL PART! NOT THE CREATIVE PART! YOU CREATIVE TYPES RUINED FORTNITE! The thing for me is I hear them and I start to panic I don't want to fight those dang skeletons they always shoot me and I am bad at managing my hunger. I really should practice more.  ROFL

Plus I am a masochist whos play on Hardcore...  D=

@Tsu:
People can create many amazing things in minecraft anything in particular that you created that you happen to have a screenshot of? Smile

I should try my hands at the creative side!

@Hotspot:
I find that to be true for a lot of survival games they are fun, but eventually you need your break.

I also love finding a new skin of my favorite characters! Grin The problem is I always forget that I am terrible at this game. XD
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
(Jun 26th, 2018, 07:06 PM)Moonface Wrote:

You want mood lighting in Minecraft?  Glare GTFO WE DON"T TAKE KINDLY TO YOUR TYPE AROUND HERE! MINECRAFT IS FOR THE SURVIVAL PART! NOT THE CREATIVE PART! YOU CREATIVE TYPES RUINED FORTNITE! The thing for me is I hear them and I start to panic I don't want to fight those dang skeletons they always shoot me and I am bad at managing my hunger. I really should practice more.  ROFL

Plus I am a masochist whos play on Hardcore...  D=

@Tsu:
People can create many amazing things in minecraft anything in particular that you created that you happen to have a screenshot of? Smile

I should try my hands at the creative side!

@Hotspot:
I find that to be true for a lot of survival games they are fun, but eventually you need your break.

I also love finding a new skin of my favorite characters! Grin The problem is I always forget that I am terrible at this game. XD
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
Yuri Wrote:
@Hotspot:

A little off topic, but Minecraft and Terraria kind of compliment each other in a sense. What one has, the other doesn't.. so it's kind of nice to go from one, to the other. But they both have that eerie feel to it, where you don't know what's lurking in the corner, to nibble at your biscuits, and snatch your weave! Obviously, Minecraft wins in the eerie atmosphere, Terraria has a different scary vibe to it.

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
Yuri Wrote:
@Hotspot:

A little off topic, but Minecraft and Terraria kind of compliment each other in a sense. What one has, the other doesn't.. so it's kind of nice to go from one, to the other. But they both have that eerie feel to it, where you don't know what's lurking in the corner, to nibble at your biscuits, and snatch your weave! Obviously, Minecraft wins in the eerie atmosphere, Terraria has a different scary vibe to it.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
@Yuri: As a matter of fact, I do, my friend Smile

Since the render distance I use to prevent the game from slugging all the way thru is very... non-existent, I had to take a screenshot for pretty much any area of this large map (otherwise, all you'd be seeing would be the eternal layer of fog):

PostIMG folder link

I had originally created this map to play with a friend using the SportsMod. And, while it was indeed really fun to do, I couldn't wait for the mod to be updated to the version we were using, so I had to move on without it.

Still, no-one can take all the infuriating near-homers that were disputed among ourselves because the ball physics were something else and it would bounce off the stands and back to the mound xD
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
@Yuri: As a matter of fact, I do, my friend Smile

Since the render distance I use to prevent the game from slugging all the way thru is very... non-existent, I had to take a screenshot for pretty much any area of this large map (otherwise, all you'd be seeing would be the eternal layer of fog):

PostIMG folder link

I had originally created this map to play with a friend using the SportsMod. And, while it was indeed really fun to do, I couldn't wait for the mod to be updated to the version we were using, so I had to move on without it.

Still, no-one can take all the infuriating near-homers that were disputed among ourselves because the ball physics were something else and it would bounce off the stands and back to the mound xD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you use Optifine Nightingale? If your PC is having some trouble running the game that add-on will help quite a lot and is something I'd recommend for any Minecraft player even if they have a beast of a PC.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you use Optifine Nightingale? If your PC is having some trouble running the game that add-on will help quite a lot and is something I'd recommend for any Minecraft player even if they have a beast of a PC.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Jul 16th, 2018, 02:55 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I dropped it after failing to notice any major improvements to my game's performance.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Jul 16th, 2018, 02:55 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I dropped it after failing to notice any major improvements to my game's performance.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
That's surprising. It can normally help with the FPS to let you run the game at better settings than you normally can.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
That's surprising. It can normally help with the FPS to let you run the game at better settings than you normally can.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Jul 16th, 2018, 04:12 PM)Moonface Wrote:

My computer is a bit of a especial case Tongue
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Jul 16th, 2018, 04:12 PM)Moonface Wrote:

My computer is a bit of a especial case Tongue
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
For anyone interested and not aware (like I was), 1.13 has been officially released! I'm so happy about that because I really had a craving to start a survival world today but wanted the 1.13 features.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
For anyone interested and not aware (like I was), 1.13 has been officially released! I'm so happy about that because I really had a craving to start a survival world today but wanted the 1.13 features.
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
I'd try it out, but me and minecraft has a interesting history...its one of the few if not only game that makes me feel sick, even when everything is set up not to.

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
I'd try it out, but me and minecraft has a interesting history...its one of the few if not only game that makes me feel sick, even when everything is set up not to.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Universal Gaming Minecraft Server Karo 58 18,055 Jun 28th, 2021, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Moonface