Current/Last Thing You Listened To?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
University Challenge. Wasn't my best week, since I was rather tired - but, I did at least get *some* questions right!!!!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
University Challenge. Wasn't my best week, since I was rather tired - but, I did at least get *some* questions right!!!!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Nov 30th, 2021, 12:35 AM)Kyng Wrote:

Do you listen to it while doing other things? I suppose I used to do that with Jeopardy when I had cable. Wouldn't necessarily watch it rather than listen, since everything was always spoken out (which is lovely probably for disabled folk)

Disturbia - Rihanna

Was playing in my gym, and I forgot how good that song was again. XD
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Nov 30th, 2021, 12:35 AM)Kyng Wrote:

Do you listen to it while doing other things? I suppose I used to do that with Jeopardy when I had cable. Wouldn't necessarily watch it rather than listen, since everything was always spoken out (which is lovely probably for disabled folk)

Disturbia - Rihanna

Was playing in my gym, and I forgot how good that song was again. XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,515
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Just a variety of Deftones songs on my Spotify shuffle of all the songs I have liked by them. I always find it a little unsettling when my mind thinks of a song and Spotify plays it after the current song I'm listening to, which is what happened today for me. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,515 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Just a variety of Deftones songs on my Spotify shuffle of all the songs I have liked by them. I always find it a little unsettling when my mind thinks of a song and Spotify plays it after the current song I'm listening to, which is what happened today for me. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I get the sometimes on my mp3 player, have done a few times when I've played all but it's a bit easier if it's from a playlist of 17 songs. There's five in there I do that with so I'm more like "I want this song next........YYYES!!" XD Or for the others "I wonder if this'll be next...cool!"

Was last night but last listened to Wretched by Daedric.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I get the sometimes on my mp3 player, have done a few times when I've played all but it's a bit easier if it's from a playlist of 17 songs. There's five in there I do that with so I'm more like "I want this song next........YYYES!!" XD Or for the others "I wonder if this'll be next...cool!"

Was last night but last listened to Wretched by Daedric.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Is there any reason you don't use Spotify @Mr EliteL? Tongue

Dancing On My Own - Robyn
You ever just get reminded that a song exists and then can't get it out of your head no matter how many times you've listened to it in a singular day? I've lost count how many times I've played this song today since being reminded of it during last nights TGA's. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Is there any reason you don't use Spotify @Mr EliteL? Tongue

Dancing On My Own - Robyn
You ever just get reminded that a song exists and then can't get it out of your head no matter how many times you've listened to it in a singular day? I've lost count how many times I've played this song today since being reminded of it during last nights TGA's. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I have no reason to use it that's all. I like to keep to what I enjoy, buy the music physically then get it on my laptop then to my mp3 player. I dislike using my phone for music now anyway with it's crappy volume that ruined my ear once, I was using earphones at the time which also made me never want to use them again. Sure the process can take longer than if I just had Spotify and I don't know if everything I listen to is on there, could be but haven't the interest to find out. XD

Heart Healer - Heart Healer: Metal Opera by Magnus Karlsson album (don't get confused, Heart Healer is the group name)
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I have no reason to use it that's all. I like to keep to what I enjoy, buy the music physically then get it on my laptop then to my mp3 player. I dislike using my phone for music now anyway with it's crappy volume that ruined my ear once, I was using earphones at the time which also made me never want to use them again. Sure the process can take longer than if I just had Spotify and I don't know if everything I listen to is on there, could be but haven't the interest to find out. XD

Heart Healer - Heart Healer: Metal Opera by Magnus Karlsson album (don't get confused, Heart Healer is the group name)
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Fair enough. Tongue

Breakfast At Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Fair enough. Tongue

Breakfast At Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
It turns I myself was confused on the album I mentioned, Heart Healer is the group name, but Heart Healer is also in the title of album. LOL Is a good album but nothing stands out just yet.

Battle Beast - Master of Illusion

The song that's made me want to listen to more of them as before I did hear a couple but wasn't enough to entice me. This has though, and love it when I find a song I can listen to repeatedly, will be making it into one of my playlists when I buy the album in Jan. Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
It turns I myself was confused on the album I mentioned, Heart Healer is the group name, but Heart Healer is also in the title of album. LOL Is a good album but nothing stands out just yet.

Battle Beast - Master of Illusion

The song that's made me want to listen to more of them as before I did hear a couple but wasn't enough to entice me. This has though, and love it when I find a song I can listen to repeatedly, will be making it into one of my playlists when I buy the album in Jan. Grin
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,776
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,776 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Ocean Avenue - Alex Melton (in the style of Angels and Airwaves)

This guy does a lot of covers in the style of other bands, and its always great to hear the re-imganining of a song in another style. I think my favorite A Thousand Miles in the style of Blink 182.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Ocean Avenue - Alex Melton (in the style of Angels and Airwaves)

This guy does a lot of covers in the style of other bands, and its always great to hear the re-imganining of a song in another style. I think my favorite A Thousand Miles in the style of Blink 182.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

Randomly got nostalgic to hear this one again. I hate that this song isn't on the album on Spotify. ;n;

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

Randomly got nostalgic to hear this one again. I hate that this song isn't on the album on Spotify. ;n;
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Wait, is the full soundtrack not on Spotify? Or only a specific part of it? Hmm

Whole Lotta Love - Leona Lewis & Jimmy Page (2008 Olympics Closing Ceremony)

Discussing Olympics, we were watching the passovers to the next country's olympics and I didn't get to see this one for some reason. The performance wasn't bad actually! The sound acoustics kinda sucked cuz of trying to play a '59 Les Paul through the world's tiniest amp in a massive stadium is just a task that won't achieve good results, but overall not bad.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Wait, is the full soundtrack not on Spotify? Or only a specific part of it? Hmm

Whole Lotta Love - Leona Lewis & Jimmy Page (2008 Olympics Closing Ceremony)

Discussing Olympics, we were watching the passovers to the next country's olympics and I didn't get to see this one for some reason. The performance wasn't bad actually! The sound acoustics kinda sucked cuz of trying to play a '59 Les Paul through the world's tiniest amp in a massive stadium is just a task that won't achieve good results, but overall not bad.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,776
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 

God, they absolutely nailed this cover. I don't know if I like this more or their "Thunder Rolls" cover. Either way, both are amazing covers that I might actually say are better than the originals.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,776 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 

God, they absolutely nailed this cover. I don't know if I like this more or their "Thunder Rolls" cover. Either way, both are amazing covers that I might actually say are better than the originals.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Damn that really is a good cover. I actually like a few of the other covers too, State of Mine's does have the potential to edge out from all versions.

Dynazty - Power Of Will

In my opinion Dynazty's best song at the moment, and I was going to anyway but this made me start buying their stuff. I might not be able to hold out until April for this song though.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Damn that really is a good cover. I actually like a few of the other covers too, State of Mine's does have the potential to edge out from all versions.

Dynazty - Power Of Will

In my opinion Dynazty's best song at the moment, and I was going to anyway but this made me start buying their stuff. I might not be able to hold out until April for this song though.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

...Okay, this requires some explaining.

So, there's a classic southern song by the name of "Dixie". "I wish I was in land of cotton" yadda yadda, its the song them Duke Boys blare on their car horn. So, if you check Wikipedia (and I don't personally believe this, but this is what it says), it says that the Union troops in the Civil War had an "unofficial version" with altered lyrics. However the lyrics came to be, Tennessee Ernie Ford (famous for his rendition of "Sixteen Tons") recorded an album called "Civil War Songs of the North", where the mad lad had this Union version of Dixie in it.

And then some crazy bastard decided "Hey, let's do a trap mix of it!"

This is the most inspiredly random thing I've seen in quite a bit. Right up there with the goddamn Carpenters singing about welcoming aliens to Earth sits this song. I love it to pieces.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

...Okay, this requires some explaining.

So, there's a classic southern song by the name of "Dixie". "I wish I was in land of cotton" yadda yadda, its the song them Duke Boys blare on their car horn. So, if you check Wikipedia (and I don't personally believe this, but this is what it says), it says that the Union troops in the Civil War had an "unofficial version" with altered lyrics. However the lyrics came to be, Tennessee Ernie Ford (famous for his rendition of "Sixteen Tons") recorded an album called "Civil War Songs of the North", where the mad lad had this Union version of Dixie in it.

And then some crazy bastard decided "Hey, let's do a trap mix of it!"

This is the most inspiredly random thing I've seen in quite a bit. Right up there with the goddamn Carpenters singing about welcoming aliens to Earth sits this song. I love it to pieces.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current/Last Thing You Watched? Nightingale 499 157,317 Yesterday, 03:34 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Your Current Device Wallpaper/Lock Screen? Moonface 20 6,808 Apr 4th, 2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  You Change the Colour of One Thing. What Happens? Moonface 4 3,901 Jun 15th, 2020, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Moonface