PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jul 10th, 2018, 02:34 AM)Grungie Wrote:
I work with a lot of communication technologies. I’m mostly a server admin, but I can do basic stuff on routers and switches. I never like talking about who I work for with how the internet is, and how I’m used to how the internet used to never go too in depth with personal lives.

So System Admin? I never even thought to ask who you work for but now you peaked my interest. Tongue

But I leave you with the Haiku of our people
It's not DNS
There is no way it's be DNS
It is DNS

Wink

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jul 10th, 2018, 02:34 AM)Grungie Wrote:
I work with a lot of communication technologies. I’m mostly a server admin, but I can do basic stuff on routers and switches. I never like talking about who I work for with how the internet is, and how I’m used to how the internet used to never go too in depth with personal lives.

So System Admin? I never even thought to ask who you work for but now you peaked my interest. Tongue

But I leave you with the Haiku of our people
It's not DNS
There is no way it's be DNS
It is DNS

Wink
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
XP: 153
If you want to call it system admin. The reason why I said server admin is that I just manage the servers, not the systems that work off the servers, so in my workcenter, there's a clear distinction between the system and the servers.

I still won't say who I work for, it's a pretty well guarded secret, and so is much of my personal life. If it wasn't for my podcast I recently started, nobody would know my real first name. Gotta leave fake doxes out for people to find.
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
If you want to call it system admin. The reason why I said server admin is that I just manage the servers, not the systems that work off the servers, so in my workcenter, there's a clear distinction between the system and the servers.

I still won't say who I work for, it's a pretty well guarded secret, and so is much of my personal life. If it wasn't for my podcast I recently started, nobody would know my real first name. Gotta leave fake doxes out for people to find.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
I wans't expecting you to reveal, it was just more of a comment of "Oh since you said that" forbidden knowledge and all Tongue

What got you in to IT?

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
I wans't expecting you to reveal, it was just more of a comment of "Oh since you said that" forbidden knowledge and all Tongue

What got you in to IT?
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
Hey! I remember you! I was gone from forums for like 6 years, but I remember that name! Welcome back!

What is your favorite season? (Summer, fall etc..)

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
Hey! I remember you! I was gone from forums for like 6 years, but I remember that name! Welcome back!

Grungie Offline
Newcomer
(Jul 10th, 2018, 03:25 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

What got you in to IT?

Luck and networking.

(Jul 10th, 2018, 03:45 AM)Hotspot Wrote:

Winter, I like the cold. I used to see you everywhere and then you just disappeared. I figured you died or something.
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
(Jul 10th, 2018, 03:25 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

What got you in to IT?

Luck and networking.

Winter, I like the cold. I used to see you everywhere and then you just disappeared. I figured you died or something.
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 

[/quote]
I'm the opposite, I can't stand cold weather, lol.

omg I feel so popular all of a sudden! Tell me more! Tongue

No, I just got a job in retail, and that sucked the life out of me and I just didn't have much energy for anything. Now I got a job in an office after 5-6 years, but I think I've grown past my forum days (mostly) and I want to pursue other things now online.  

What is something popular, that you hate?

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 

[/quote]
I'm the opposite, I can't stand cold weather, lol.

omg I feel so popular all of a sudden! Tell me more! Tongue

No, I just got a job in retail, and that sucked the life out of me and I just didn't have much energy for anything. Now I got a job in an office after 5-6 years, but I think I've grown past my forum days (mostly) and I want to pursue other things now online.  

What is something popular, that you hate?
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
Something popular I hate? I can’t think of anything popular I hate, more often it’ll be lack of interest.
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
Something popular I hate? I can’t think of anything popular I hate, more often it’ll be lack of interest.