Pitch A Game/DLC Idea
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So I was thinking of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale a few days ago and thought of how Sony could utilise that idea but in a way that would probably work out better.

PlayStation All-Stars Racing
Instead of fighting, the genre is changed to racing. Characters could have vehicles that correspond to their franchise, so Nathan Drake could drive a jeep, Sackboy could drive one of the karts from LBP Karting, Ratchet & Clank could use a racer from Going Commando, etc.

Tracks would also be based on various Sony properties, and power-ups could simply receive palette swaps per track so that they remain consistent yet don't look out of place at the same time.

Sony hasn't had a good kart-style racer in a long time, and I would really like to see what could be done with one using Sony's properties as I think a lot more could be done with them in this than a fighting game, especially one like Smash which has that side of the fighting market pretty much locked down and dominated.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So I was thinking of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale a few days ago and thought of how Sony could utilise that idea but in a way that would probably work out better.

PlayStation All-Stars Racing
Instead of fighting, the genre is changed to racing. Characters could have vehicles that correspond to their franchise, so Nathan Drake could drive a jeep, Sackboy could drive one of the karts from LBP Karting, Ratchet & Clank could use a racer from Going Commando, etc.

Tracks would also be based on various Sony properties, and power-ups could simply receive palette swaps per track so that they remain consistent yet don't look out of place at the same time.

Sony hasn't had a good kart-style racer in a long time, and I would really like to see what could be done with one using Sony's properties as I think a lot more could be done with them in this than a fighting game, especially one like Smash which has that side of the fighting market pretty much locked down and dominated.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Nintendo Universe
It's a Nintendo based Action RPG where in it your going around to different Nintendo Worlds helping the characters out one way or another. Basically this game would be like Kingdom Hearts, just with maybe a main character designed & created by Monolith Studio's that would go to all of these worlds on Samus's ship, who would basically be the 'Flyn' character for the franchise. I was thinking that it would be a cross between Kingdom Hearts, where you could customize how Samus' ship looks & Skylanders with Samus being the one you'd be going to in order to fly the ship around. Though; she'd be the one to customize it to. You could also get certain characters from certain worlds on your party, like with Kingdom Hearts. You could tap in certain amiibo in while on these worlds for a bit of extra help.

The DLC for this idea would of course be the amiibo & maybe certain locations locked off unless you bought the season pass. Tongue
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Nintendo Universe
It's a Nintendo based Action RPG where in it your going around to different Nintendo Worlds helping the characters out one way or another. Basically this game would be like Kingdom Hearts, just with maybe a main character designed & created by Monolith Studio's that would go to all of these worlds on Samus's ship, who would basically be the 'Flyn' character for the franchise. I was thinking that it would be a cross between Kingdom Hearts, where you could customize how Samus' ship looks & Skylanders with Samus being the one you'd be going to in order to fly the ship around. Though; she'd be the one to customize it to. You could also get certain characters from certain worlds on your party, like with Kingdom Hearts. You could tap in certain amiibo in while on these worlds for a bit of extra help.

The DLC for this idea would of course be the amiibo & maybe certain locations locked off unless you bought the season pass. Tongue
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I think the main character of your Nintendo Universe idea would be best if your Mii was the protagonist. It would fit, and let people create a customised character for their game.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I think the main character of your Nintendo Universe idea would be best if your Mii was the protagonist. It would fit, and let people create a customised character for their game.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jul 11th, 2018, 09:46 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I think the main character of your Nintendo Universe idea would be best if your Mii was the protagonist. It would fit, and let people create a customized character for their game.
Yea, that's true. Sort of how you can do that in Mii Quest for the 3DS & Miitopia. It's just that some people online found the mii's to be cringe, so it'd be interesting for all options: either a main character set, or one you can create.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jul 11th, 2018, 09:46 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I think the main character of your Nintendo Universe idea would be best if your Mii was the protagonist. It would fit, and let people create a customized character for their game.
Yea, that's true. Sort of how you can do that in Mii Quest for the 3DS & Miitopia. It's just that some people online found the mii's to be cringe, so it'd be interesting for all options: either a main character set, or one you can create.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Would you have the villains be various Nintendo ones, or would there be a new antagonistic force to be dealt with?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Would you have the villains be various Nintendo ones, or would there be a new antagonistic force to be dealt with?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jul 11th, 2018, 09:50 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I'd pull a Miitopia where you create the main villain who's ordering the other Nintendo villains around. But that bad guy would have Fawful as a loyal underling, cause why not. I'd feature some lesser known villains & even have other hero's & anti-hero's showing up in the game too. Like Daisy, Wario, Waluigi, Tingle, & the like.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jul 11th, 2018, 09:50 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I'd pull a Miitopia where you create the main villain who's ordering the other Nintendo villains around. But that bad guy would have Fawful as a loyal underling, cause why not. I'd feature some lesser known villains & even have other hero's & anti-hero's showing up in the game too. Like Daisy, Wario, Waluigi, Tingle, & the like.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 730 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,847 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  [SPOILERS] LiS: Why saving Chloe is actually a terrible idea Nightingale 3 4,568 Jun 9th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Nightingale