Nickelodeon Shows
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I think the creators can be trusted since they told Netflix to piss off when they were trying to take ridiculous creative liberties that went against what Avatar originally was. Nickelodeon probably thought that since the Netflix movie is destined to fail that they can cash in with this move, and if that's the case so be it so long as they let the creators have the freedom they got for Avatar versus what they got for Korra.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I think the creators can be trusted since they told Netflix to piss off when they were trying to take ridiculous creative liberties that went against what Avatar originally was. Nickelodeon probably thought that since the Netflix movie is destined to fail that they can cash in with this move, and if that's the case so be it so long as they let the creators have the freedom they got for Avatar versus what they got for Korra.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I just came across this fan-made anime style opening for Avatar, and I thought it was really good so figured I'd share it. Grin

[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I just came across this fan-made anime style opening for Avatar, and I thought it was really good so figured I'd share it. Grin

ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
The fanmade anime opening is so superb. Very well done and the amount of effort put in is astounding. Wow
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
The fanmade anime opening is so superb. Very well done and the amount of effort put in is astounding. Wow

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cartoon Shows on TV queenzelda 12 8,804 Jul 23rd, 2022, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Disney Shows Moonface 3 4,153 Jul 13th, 2022, 03:48 AM
Last Post: WR91