Your Typical 9-to-5 Office Yoshi
Moderators
Currently Playing
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island | Pokémon Sword
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 2,739
Horizon Zero Dawn Mario Kart Pokémon 
With California being a hotspot of confirmed cases of the virus, I can see why people would be on edge about attending a multiple-person event near that situation. I hope they refund everyone who had bought passes to go Errm
[Image: z1x0gCB.jpg]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Your Typical 9-to-5 Office Yoshi
Currently Playing
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island | Pokémon Sword
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 2,739
With California being a hotspot of confirmed cases of the virus, I can see why people would be on edge about attending a multiple-person event near that situation. I hope they refund everyone who had bought passes to go Errm
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Azur Lane Cross Wave | Ys VIII -Lacrimosa of DANA- | Azur Lane | Arknights
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
XP: 121
Hastune Miku (Shiny) Hastune Miku 
Indeed. Especially since it was recently reported that northern California had the first reported case of the Coronavirus in someone who never left the US. I imagine people are going to want to stay as far away from California as possible, though in the end it probably won't do much good. Now that the virus is starting to spread here, it's only a matter of time before it is across the entire country.

It's smart of companies (and people in general) to cancel their plans at any events that include a large gathering of bodies. Best to be safe than sorry.
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Azur Lane Cross Wave | Ys VIII -Lacrimosa of DANA- | Azur Lane | Arknights
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
XP: 121
Indeed. Especially since it was recently reported that northern California had the first reported case of the Coronavirus in someone who never left the US. I imagine people are going to want to stay as far away from California as possible, though in the end it probably won't do much good. Now that the virus is starting to spread here, it's only a matter of time before it is across the entire country.

It's smart of companies (and people in general) to cancel their plans at any events that include a large gathering of bodies. Best to be safe than sorry.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Game You Played ShiraNoMai 413 56,332 Feb 24th, 2020, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  Game OST Nemomon 13 2,726 Feb 17th, 2020, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 281 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game Merchandise Moonface 8 834 Oct 1st, 2019, 08:05 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Your first ever game? macGamr 22 6,531 Jun 1st, 2019, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Metallix