General Game Chat
Dragon Lord Offline
Casual
Hastune Miku Hastune Miku Hastune Miku 
The news about the Monster Hunter movie is pretty old at this point, but yeah, it's going to be pretty terrible. Not only will he be directing it, but it'll have the same lead actress from the Resident Evil movies (I forget her name, I believe she's his wife?). It'll also take place in modern day. It'll just be the monsters come from another dimension or whatever and blah blah blah.

You know, the typical, "we need to find a way to take this fantasy thing and fill it up with GUNS! ALL OF THE GUNS WE CAN!"
Dragon Lord Offline
Casual
The news about the Monster Hunter movie is pretty old at this point, but yeah, it's going to be pretty terrible. Not only will he be directing it, but it'll have the same lead actress from the Resident Evil movies (I forget her name, I believe she's his wife?). It'll also take place in modern day. It'll just be the monsters come from another dimension or whatever and blah blah blah.

You know, the typical, "we need to find a way to take this fantasy thing and fill it up with GUNS! ALL OF THE GUNS WE CAN!"
Moonface Offline
Long live the dragon king!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC), Octopath Traveler (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
Milla Jovovich is who you're thinking of. I wasn't aware she had a role in the movie but I'm not surprised. She probably got the part just for being married to the director. Eh
[Image: Spyro.png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

[Image: ForumAbilitiesSig.gif]
Moonface Offline
Long live the dragon king!
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC), Octopath Traveler (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Milla Jovovich is who you're thinking of. I wasn't aware she had a role in the movie but I'm not surprised. She probably got the part just for being married to the director. Eh
Dragon Lord Offline
Casual
Hastune Miku Hastune Miku Hastune Miku 
Probably. Her acting in the RE movies was pretty awful, so I don't expect much from her out of this movie.

I just don't get the mentality that they have to take a fantasy-based game and make it modern day so they have all of the pew-pews and explosions. Why not just make it, you know, Monster Hunter? That would make for a much better movie, but I guess 'Murica. Gotta have their guns.
Dragon Lord Offline
Casual
Probably. Her acting in the RE movies was pretty awful, so I don't expect much from her out of this movie.

I just don't get the mentality that they have to take a fantasy-based game and make it modern day so they have all of the pew-pews and explosions. Why not just make it, you know, Monster Hunter? That would make for a much better movie, but I guess 'Murica. Gotta have their guns.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Game You Played ShiraNoMai 102 3,871 Yesterday, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Nemomon
  Guess The Video-Game Moonface 50 1,847 10-13-2018, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Nemomon
  Game Genres Maniakkid25 5 54 10-13-2018, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Game OST Nemomon 5 116 10-06-2018, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Monocle
  Do you have multiple copies of the same game? Hotspot 10 474 07-14-2018, 08:52 PM
Last Post: percussive maintenance