PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jul 22nd, 2018, 05:17 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
None. I would never want to watch anything on YouTube that is non-gaming related (aside from using YouTube to listen to music). I would find that incredibly boring. Hell, the main reason why I watch Twitch over YouTube most of the time is because I don't want non-gaming related content (Twitch needs to get rid of the "IRL" streaming).

Twitch started as IRL streaming (justin.tv) then they stupidly killed justin.tv and moved IRL streaing to twich, so you have a bunch of .... augh.

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jul 22nd, 2018, 05:17 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
None. I would never want to watch anything on YouTube that is non-gaming related (aside from using YouTube to listen to music). I would find that incredibly boring. Hell, the main reason why I watch Twitch over YouTube most of the time is because I don't want non-gaming related content (Twitch needs to get rid of the "IRL" streaming).

Twitch started as IRL streaming (justin.tv) then they stupidly killed justin.tv and moved IRL streaing to twich, so you have a bunch of .... augh.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
I Hate Everything seems to have gone downhill quite a bit, but I really liked him.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
I Hate Everything seems to have gone downhill quite a bit, but I really liked him.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 22nd, 2018, 10:19 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
I Hate Everything: Search for the Worse "I Hate Everything"

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 22nd, 2018, 10:19 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
I Hate Everything: Search for the Worse "I Hate Everything"
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Jul 21st, 2018, 06:31 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
Brightsun Films is great, Do you watch ThisIsDanBell too? I know Jake from Brightsun works with Dan Bell but he might have quit after this season of Dan Bell's Another Dirty Room? Its also nice to see Jake coming to areas around me in some of his videos at lease the old Urban Exploring site I use to visit was bare on Michigan/Detroit content. 

ToddInTheShadows is also great (but like BrightSun I didn't put him on my list just because I didn't want to list every one I have) I know of some really bad songs that if I could afford it I would so do a pay request for him to review Whistle 
Nope, as I tend to watch just Jake's stuff mostly. The other exploration stuff & anything else he does I kind of ignore cause of his janky camera work. :|

If I had the funds I'd make him review the soundtrack to Jim Hanson's Laybrinth, just to hear him cringe.  ROFL
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Brightsun Films is great, Do you watch ThisIsDanBell too? I know Jake from Brightsun works with Dan Bell but he might have quit after this season of Dan Bell's Another Dirty Room? Its also nice to see Jake coming to areas around me in some of his videos at lease the old Urban Exploring site I use to visit was bare on Michigan/Detroit content. 

ToddInTheShadows is also great (but like BrightSun I didn't put him on my list just because I didn't want to list every one I have) I know of some really bad songs that if I could afford it I would so do a pay request for him to review Whistle 
Nope, as I tend to watch just Jake's stuff mostly. The other exploration stuff & anything else he does I kind of ignore cause of his janky camera work. :|

If I had the funds I'd make him review the soundtrack to Jim Hanson's Laybrinth, just to hear him cringe.  ROFL
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 05:39 PM)Summer Queen Wrote:

You might like Defunct land same kind of format as Brightsun Film's cancled/abonded/etc, although seems mostly focused on Disney (from the episodes I saw though)

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 05:39 PM)Summer Queen Wrote:

You might like Defunct land same kind of format as Brightsun Film's cancled/abonded/etc, although seems mostly focused on Disney (from the episodes I saw though)
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
So... let me get this straight: that other guy charges the viewers for requests?
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
So... let me get this straight: that other guy charges the viewers for requests?
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 06:29 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

I think it deals from his past with ThatGuyWithTheGlasses/ChannelAwesome they were highly restrictive (for non main members) in if you could have ads on your channel, have a patron, etc before it became the ChanneLarry. It might of been one of the few ways to get some money for time/effort/equitment/etc.

That said he normally doesn't do requests and only does these requests in bunches, and IIRC he only does it for One Hit Wounders/TrainWreckRecords. He normally tries to cover what is currently on the US top40/100.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 06:29 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

I think it deals from his past with ThatGuyWithTheGlasses/ChannelAwesome they were highly restrictive (for non main members) in if you could have ads on your channel, have a patron, etc before it became the ChanneLarry. It might of been one of the few ways to get some money for time/effort/equitment/etc.

That said he normally doesn't do requests and only does these requests in bunches, and IIRC he only does it for One Hit Wounders/TrainWreckRecords. He normally tries to cover what is currently on the US top40/100.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
...Well I also know that Todd in the Shadow has reviewed a lot of movies with music in them. He did a whole week where he watched all of Madonna's movies & he went over the movie/music in a whole review. I don't know if it's on his pateron, but I enjoy hearing him cringe: thus my comment.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
...Well I also know that Todd in the Shadow has reviewed a lot of movies with music in them. He did a whole week where he watched all of Madonna's movies & he went over the movie/music in a whole review. I don't know if it's on his pateron, but I enjoy hearing him cringe: thus my comment.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 08:15 PM)Summer Queen Wrote:

Damn stupid Youtube not allowing great stuff like that, I wonder if its on Vimeo or what ever his backup channel is.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race

Damn stupid Youtube not allowing great stuff like that, I wonder if its on Vimeo or what ever his backup channel is.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Oh, Channel Awesome house rules... yeah, now it makes sense.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 08:34 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

Channel Awesome is dead! Long live Channel Larry!
[Image: VU0s8FL.jpg]

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 08:34 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

Channel Awesome is dead! Long live Channel Larry!
[Image: VU0s8FL.jpg]
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
WTF? Is this for reals? Get your junk together, Doug.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
WTF? Is this for reals? Get your junk together, Doug.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Doug left Channel Awesome after the whole controversy, IIRC. Guru Larry literally is the last of Channel Awesome that's left.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Doug left Channel Awesome after the whole controversy, IIRC. Guru Larry literally is the last of Channel Awesome that's left.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Man, I'm always falling behind with these things.

Gonna look it up.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Man, I'm always falling behind with these things.

Gonna look it up.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Um.... If Doug really left how come there have been new videos releasing on CA first?

(Jul 23rd, 2018, 08:33 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
He did a whole week where he watched all of Madonna's movies & he went over the movie/music in a whole review.
Its Vimeo. And yes his Cinemadonna review is definately there: https://vimeo.com/167074394
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Um.... If Doug really left how come there have been new videos releasing on CA first?

(Jul 23rd, 2018, 08:33 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
He did a whole week where he watched all of Madonna's movies & he went over the movie/music in a whole review.
Its Vimeo. And yes his Cinemadonna review is definately there: https://vimeo.com/167074394

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,224 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Non-Gaming Remakes Moonface 13 2,607 May 1st, 2023, 09:03 PM
  The History of Universal Gaming Moonface 10 4,107 Jul 5th, 2022, 11:16 PM
Last Post: WR91
  I'm leaving Universal Gaming forever Karo 11 5,229 Apr 4th, 2021, 06:53 PM
  Universal Gaming Podcast (A look back...) Eric 12 6,342 Nov 12th, 2020, 11:33 PM