Cartoon Network
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I never could get into KND. Eh

For anyone who is/was a fan of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and/or The Powerpuff Girls, both shows are getting reboots with the original creator at the helm of both. Apparently PPG got rebooted a few years ago but it wasn't with the creator and thus wasn't received too well. I'd be intrigued to check both of them out if they don't lose the spirit of the original runs. Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I never could get into KND. Eh

For anyone who is/was a fan of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and/or The Powerpuff Girls, both shows are getting reboots with the original creator at the helm of both. Apparently PPG got rebooted a few years ago but it wasn't with the creator and thus wasn't received too well. I'd be intrigued to check both of them out if they don't lose the spirit of the original runs. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cartoon Shows on TV queenzelda 12 8,956 Jul 23rd, 2022, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL