Disney Shows
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So whilst cleaning out the Cartoon Network thread, I accidentally deleted the split Disney thread from existence (thanks for the lack of warning MyBB) so I guess we're just going to have to start it all over again.

I don't really watch much from Disney nowadays, as apart from the new animated Mickey Mouse shorts and the rebooted Ducktales, I can't really think of anything else they air that's not old (if they even still air old stuff).
Recess and Ducktales were my favourite shows Disney had back in the day, and what I've seen of the new Ducktales seems good and I'm glad they went with a classic looking art style instead of going the 3D CGI route like a lot of rebooted kids shows get treated with.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So whilst cleaning out the Cartoon Network thread, I accidentally deleted the split Disney thread from existence (thanks for the lack of warning MyBB) so I guess we're just going to have to start it all over again.

I don't really watch much from Disney nowadays, as apart from the new animated Mickey Mouse shorts and the rebooted Ducktales, I can't really think of anything else they air that's not old (if they even still air old stuff).
Recess and Ducktales were my favourite shows Disney had back in the day, and what I've seen of the new Ducktales seems good and I'm glad they went with a classic looking art style instead of going the 3D CGI route like a lot of rebooted kids shows get treated with.
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Aug 7th, 2018, 06:58 PM)Moonface Wrote:
So whilst cleaning out the Cartoon Network thread, I accidentally deleted the split Disney thread from existence (thanks for the lack of warning MyBCool so I guess we're just going to have to start it all over again.
And that is why you are a blue and not a green Tongue

A lot of reboots either get 3D or the loathed CalArt style (see PowerPuff Girls, She-Ra, et al)

Recess I remember more watching on ABC in their Disney weekend cartoon block (as when we got cable we first had Disney then it went to premium cable at some point early in my childhood), I have vague members of Pepper ann and the Weekenders. When we first got Cable I remember watching Ducktales a bit and Rescue

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Aug 7th, 2018, 06:58 PM)Moonface Wrote:
So whilst cleaning out the Cartoon Network thread, I accidentally deleted the split Disney thread from existence (thanks for the lack of warning MyBCool so I guess we're just going to have to start it all over again.
And that is why you are a blue and not a green Tongue

A lot of reboots either get 3D or the loathed CalArt style (see PowerPuff Girls, She-Ra, et al)

Recess I remember more watching on ABC in their Disney weekend cartoon block (as when we got cable we first had Disney then it went to premium cable at some point early in my childhood), I have vague members of Pepper ann and the Weekenders. When we first got Cable I remember watching Ducktales a bit and Rescue
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Rescue Rangers is a show I forgot about when I made the thread, despite having seen every single episode ever produced of it (and my brother owning them all on DVD). TaleSpin was another brilliant show and one of the few (or only) I watched that was based on characters from a Disney movie.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Rescue Rangers is a show I forgot about when I made the thread, despite having seen every single episode ever produced of it (and my brother owning them all on DVD). TaleSpin was another brilliant show and one of the few (or only) I watched that was based on characters from a Disney movie.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I refuse to watch anything Disney these days but as a kid I really enjoyed The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Recess and Gargoyles cartoons.

As for live action shows I grew up at a time where Hannah Montana, Even Stevens, Lizzie McGuire, That's So Raven, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody and Sonny with a Chance. Those were the days lol.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I refuse to watch anything Disney these days but as a kid I really enjoyed The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Recess and Gargoyles cartoons.

As for live action shows I grew up at a time where Hannah Montana, Even Stevens, Lizzie McGuire, That's So Raven, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody and Sonny with a Chance. Those were the days lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cartoon Shows on TV queenzelda 12 8,799 Jul 23rd, 2022, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Nickelodeon Shows Moonface 107 71,600 Jun 30th, 2021, 04:14 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Disney/Pixar Movies Moonface 17 10,170 Jan 31st, 2021, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Moonface