Marvel Cinematic Universe | Phase 5 Announcements
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I mean, that's a completely valid take. There's definitely been an oversaturation of Marvel in the media market right now. It's exhausting in its own way, what with the FOMO factor coming to play when you're surrounded by peers asking if you'd seen the latest episode of a show or any of the movies.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I mean, that's a completely valid take. There's definitely been an oversaturation of Marvel in the media market right now. It's exhausting in its own way, what with the FOMO factor coming to play when you're surrounded by peers asking if you'd seen the latest episode of a show or any of the movies.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 26th, 2022, 11:03 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I think I'm just done with the MCU now, I've mostly lost interest. Well actually the only thing is this Black Panther film and how they move on with Boseman/T'Challa gone but kinda obvious, just which character it'll be with the suit, although I got a hope for one that's deserving which is Okoye, or that she remains by the next BP's side as a loyal soldier. Anyway everything the MCU has got out and upcoming is too much to follow which is partly the reason I've dropped off myself, even if I do what I did before during Phase 1-3 and only watch select films. Ehh. That's just me though.
Yeah, I can't say I'm hyped to watch anything that was announced. If I have nothing better to do and feel like it then I'll go watch one either via streaming or in the cinema. At a push the only one in Phase 5 I would go to see sooner than later in GotG3, and I'd catch Loki S2 since I already watched S1, but the rest I don't have interest for.

I feel like Disney is getting a bit heavy with both their Marvel and Star Wars stuff these days, especially now they've realised not every entry needs to be a movie like it would be back in the days before stuff started to be made exclusively for streaming.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 26th, 2022, 11:03 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I think I'm just done with the MCU now, I've mostly lost interest. Well actually the only thing is this Black Panther film and how they move on with Boseman/T'Challa gone but kinda obvious, just which character it'll be with the suit, although I got a hope for one that's deserving which is Okoye, or that she remains by the next BP's side as a loyal soldier. Anyway everything the MCU has got out and upcoming is too much to follow which is partly the reason I've dropped off myself, even if I do what I did before during Phase 1-3 and only watch select films. Ehh. That's just me though.
Yeah, I can't say I'm hyped to watch anything that was announced. If I have nothing better to do and feel like it then I'll go watch one either via streaming or in the cinema. At a push the only one in Phase 5 I would go to see sooner than later in GotG3, and I'd catch Loki S2 since I already watched S1, but the rest I don't have interest for.

I feel like Disney is getting a bit heavy with both their Marvel and Star Wars stuff these days, especially now they've realised not every entry needs to be a movie like it would be back in the days before stuff started to be made exclusively for streaming.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I guess yesterday was just a day for a lot of movie trailer drops since a couple of new Marvel trailers dropped, one of which was the first look at Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3:

There was also a new Ant-Man and the Wasp Quantumania trailer too:

GotG v3 looks interesting. I'm guessing a notable character is going to die given the one scene of Mario Pratt in the trailer screaming in clear grief. Doubt I'll watch it in theatres but I will watch it at some point for sure. Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I guess yesterday was just a day for a lot of movie trailer drops since a couple of new Marvel trailers dropped, one of which was the first look at Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3:

There was also a new Ant-Man and the Wasp Quantumania trailer too:

GotG v3 looks interesting. I'm guessing a notable character is going to die given the one scene of Mario Pratt in the trailer screaming in clear grief. Doubt I'll watch it in theatres but I will watch it at some point for sure. Smile