Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Looks pretty good. It's a possibility for me, but not definite. Wanted to keep myself away from any details, although I'm fine watching one trailer to see if it interests me. So I was in the dark about her reuniting with family. I expect betrayal from at least one.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Looks pretty good. It's a possibility for me, but not definite. Wanted to keep myself away from any details, although I'm fine watching one trailer to see if it interests me. So I was in the dark about her reuniting with family. I expect betrayal from at least one.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Dec 15th, 2019, 12:57 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Betrayal or one dies. Black Widow seems too tragic of a character to have everything on her side turn out fine in the end, especially when it comes to direct ties with her background.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Dec 15th, 2019, 12:57 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Betrayal or one dies. Black Widow seems too tragic of a character to have everything on her side turn out fine in the end, especially when it comes to direct ties with her background.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was going to put this in Video Share but decided to share here instead. I saw this on social media yesterday and it's possibly the most awesome thing I've seen done with clay!

The guy has some other videos of other sculptures as well, most of those also being of Marvel characters.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was going to put this in Video Share but decided to share here instead. I saw this on social media yesterday and it's possibly the most awesome thing I've seen done with clay!

The guy has some other videos of other sculptures as well, most of those also being of Marvel characters.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Thor: Love and Thunder - Official Teaser
The first teaser trailer for Thor: Love and Thunder has been released:

The movie will be in theatres this July.

Also, since this thread hasn't been used in a bit, someone put together all the short trailers for the new Doctor Strange movie which releases in theatres this May:

Really excited for both of these, especially Doctor Strange since I recently watched Spider-Man: No Way Home which is the precursor to the events of that movie. Plus I really love Doctor Strange as a character and he might be my favourite character out of all the movies. Grin

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Thor: Love and Thunder - Official Teaser
The first teaser trailer for Thor: Love and Thunder has been released:

The movie will be in theatres this July.

Also, since this thread hasn't been used in a bit, someone put together all the short trailers for the new Doctor Strange movie which releases in theatres this May:

Really excited for both of these, especially Doctor Strange since I recently watched Spider-Man: No Way Home which is the precursor to the events of that movie. Plus I really love Doctor Strange as a character and he might be my favourite character out of all the movies. Grin
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've been watching too much Elden Ring to think "MALENIA!" when Lady Thor appears ROFL

Looks good, though! Guardians are gonna be in it, which is dope.

The Strange movie though, that's the hype one for sure. I can't believe it's out next month!
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've been watching too much Elden Ring to think "MALENIA!" when Lady Thor appears ROFL

The Strange movie though, that's the hype one for sure. I can't believe it's out next month!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 19th, 2022, 03:46 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Apparently they bow out pretty quickly and are just likely in at the start as a follow-on from the ending of GotG 3.

I don't understand Lady Thor though. How would there be another Thor? Unless she's supposed to be from another dimension like how there was multiple Spider-Men in No Way Home. Unsure

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 19th, 2022, 03:46 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Apparently they bow out pretty quickly and are just likely in at the start as a follow-on from the ending of GotG 3.

I don't understand Lady Thor though. How would there be another Thor? Unless she's supposed to be from another dimension like how there was multiple Spider-Men in No Way Home. Unsure
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Isn't Guardians 3 supposed to be after Thor? Hmm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Isn't Guardians 3 supposed to be after Thor? Hmm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Saw Multiverse of Madness tonight. Very cool! Great self contained film IMO and worth seeing if you've seen the original Dr. Strange, plus the "What If...?" and Wandavision shows (the latter of which I have not seen but it's definitely too late now haha). Sam Raimi definitely shined in this film for sure--it was absolutely Marvel's darkest film to date. Really clinging to that PG-13 rating, which I'm sure Disney had a strong hand in bribing the commission to allow to pass.

ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Saw Multiverse of Madness tonight. Very cool! Great self contained film IMO and worth seeing if you've seen the original Dr. Strange, plus the "What If...?" and Wandavision shows (the latter of which I have not seen but it's definitely too late now haha). Sam Raimi definitely shined in this film for sure--it was absolutely Marvel's darkest film to date. Really clinging to that PG-13 rating, which I'm sure Disney had a strong hand in bribing the commission to allow to pass.

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I haven't been interested enough to watch anything after Endgame yet. Don't know what it'll take to get me back in because at the moment I don't want to as I've missed so much, then again I didn't watch everything in the first three Phases anyway. I can say though that only Multiverse of Madness I might watch, most likely at home though. Just not bothered anymore for the rest right now unfortunately. My sister hasn't been into it much either which, although I can't say for certain but she usually goes with my Dad, sometimes with me too to watch an MCU film in the cinema, or again, at home.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I haven't been interested enough to watch anything after Endgame yet. Don't know what it'll take to get me back in because at the moment I don't want to as I've missed so much, then again I didn't watch everything in the first three Phases anyway. I can say though that only Multiverse of Madness I might watch, most likely at home though. Just not bothered anymore for the rest right now unfortunately. My sister hasn't been into it much either which, although I can't say for certain but she usually goes with my Dad, sometimes with me too to watch an MCU film in the cinema, or again, at home.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: At the time when I watched Avengers, I had only seen the Iron Man movies and I think that was still the case for when Age of Ultron came along. For IW/EG, I'd added on Captain America, Thor, Black Panther and Spider-Man (I think that's all of them) so I'd still not watched every movie at the time. I still have a few now to watch (mostly Antman stuff I think) but I think for the most part I'm caught up, at least on movies. This new Dr. Strange movie comes off the back of WandaVision a little bit but I know nothing really of that show and still understood 99% of the movie. I can appreciate that Marvel tries to make their movies palatable to people who may not be going in knowing everything prior that might be relevant to it so no one feels obligated to watch or read up on everything to have a clue what's happening in stories that overlap each other.

As for Dr. Strange MoM, definitely the darkest Marvel has gone by a massive degree. I've always loved the character of Strange but I think he might be at his best in this movie in terms of personality. A lot of his mannerisms and words reminded me of Nathan Drake throughout the movie. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: At the time when I watched Avengers, I had only seen the Iron Man movies and I think that was still the case for when Age of Ultron came along. For IW/EG, I'd added on Captain America, Thor, Black Panther and Spider-Man (I think that's all of them) so I'd still not watched every movie at the time. I still have a few now to watch (mostly Antman stuff I think) but I think for the most part I'm caught up, at least on movies. This new Dr. Strange movie comes off the back of WandaVision a little bit but I know nothing really of that show and still understood 99% of the movie. I can appreciate that Marvel tries to make their movies palatable to people who may not be going in knowing everything prior that might be relevant to it so no one feels obligated to watch or read up on everything to have a clue what's happening in stories that overlap each other.

As for Dr. Strange MoM, definitely the darkest Marvel has gone by a massive degree. I've always loved the character of Strange but I think he might be at his best in this movie in terms of personality. A lot of his mannerisms and words reminded me of Nathan Drake throughout the movie. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Thor: Love and Thunder - Official Trailer
The first official trailer has been released for Thor: Love and Thunder, in cinemas on July 8!

I thought female Thor was going to be a huge plot point but I guess not since they decided to just explain who she is in the trailer in a single word. ROFL
The villain in this is looking like Voldemort and Kratos merged into a single being in both mind and body. Tongue

Not sure how much I care to see this one yet; I'll probably wait to see what the general consensus is on it first or end up watching it at a cinema out of lack of anything better to be doing. I do like that the movie is focusing on the god stuff again though since Thor movies haven't really been about that wider picture since Thor 2.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Thor: Love and Thunder - Official Trailer
The first official trailer has been released for Thor: Love and Thunder, in cinemas on July 8!

I thought female Thor was going to be a huge plot point but I guess not since they decided to just explain who she is in the trailer in a single word. ROFL
The villain in this is looking like Voldemort and Kratos merged into a single being in both mind and body. Tongue

Not sure how much I care to see this one yet; I'll probably wait to see what the general consensus is on it first or end up watching it at a cinema out of lack of anything better to be doing. I do like that the movie is focusing on the god stuff again though since Thor movies haven't really been about that wider picture since Thor 2.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Haven't watched it yet but just woke up to see that the first trailer for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever got released during SDCC yesterday:

Really curious on this one to see how Marvel handles the passing of Chadwick Boseman before this movie got made. Hmm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Haven't watched it yet but just woke up to see that the first trailer for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever got released during SDCC yesterday:

Really curious on this one to see how Marvel handles the passing of Chadwick Boseman before this movie got made. Hmm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
There's supposedly a funeral segment in it. That's gonna be moment for sure that'll bring the emotion to the table.

Saw they announced all the way up until the end of Phase 6, which is December 2025 with Avengers: The Secret Wars.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
There's supposedly a funeral segment in it. That's gonna be moment for sure that'll bring the emotion to the table.

Saw they announced all the way up until the end of Phase 6, which is December 2025 with Avengers: The Secret Wars.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just watched the trailer, and I get the impression that the news of T'Challa's death results in outsiders trying to take advantage of Wakanda's moment of weakness to seize the resources it holds, and Wakanda as a whole comes together to show that its strength is made up of everyone, and not by just the one who holds the Black Panther mantle.

Also, for anyone curious about the contents of Phase 5 and the order, this image puts it together nicely:

[Image: Phase5.jpg]

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just watched the trailer, and I get the impression that the news of T'Challa's death results in outsiders trying to take advantage of Wakanda's moment of weakness to seize the resources it holds, and Wakanda as a whole comes together to show that its strength is made up of everyone, and not by just the one who holds the Black Panther mantle.

Also, for anyone curious about the contents of Phase 5 and the order, this image puts it together nicely:

[Image: Phase5.jpg]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I think I'm just done with the MCU now, I've mostly lost interest. Well actually the only thing is this Black Panther film and how they move on with Boseman/T'Challa gone but kinda obvious, just which character it'll be with the suit, although I got a hope for one that's deserving which is Okoye, or that she remains by the next BP's side as a loyal soldier. Anyway everything the MCU has got out and upcoming is too much to follow which is partly the reason I've dropped off myself, even if I do what I did before during Phase 1-3 and only watch select films. Ehh. That's just me though.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I think I'm just done with the MCU now, I've mostly lost interest. Well actually the only thing is this Black Panther film and how they move on with Boseman/T'Challa gone but kinda obvious, just which character it'll be with the suit, although I got a hope for one that's deserving which is Okoye, or that she remains by the next BP's side as a loyal soldier. Anyway everything the MCU has got out and upcoming is too much to follow which is partly the reason I've dropped off myself, even if I do what I did before during Phase 1-3 and only watch select films. Ehh. That's just me though.