Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Octopath Traveler | SSBU | MK8 Deluxe
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 424
Uncharted Rayman Tekken 
Dang it, you both are making me want to go out and watch Endgame a second time, as you picked up on some stuff. OwO (probably won't and will wait till home release)
I also really like the original six having that special signature part in the credits. Had an appropriate feel to it too.

End of an era way.

For Spiderman trailer, couldn't quite get the first bit of what Peter's friend said "...when I first fell in love", saying it so quickly. XD
[Image: Hazamasig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Octopath Traveler | SSBU | MK8 Deluxe
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 424
Dang it, you both are making me want to go out and watch Endgame a second time, as you picked up on some stuff. OwO (probably won't and will wait till home release)
I also really like the original six having that special signature part in the credits. Had an appropriate feel to it too.

End of an era way.

For Spiderman trailer, couldn't quite get the first bit of what Peter's friend said "...when I first fell in love", saying it so quickly. XD
Moonface Offline
Am I a cute pussy? OuO
Administrators
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 804
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
I just watched Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 1 for the first time and it might just be my favourite non-Avengers Marvel movie (until I watch Volume 2). I just found it to be such enjoyable fun and Starlord has become a person I'd want to be reincarnated as if I died and was told I can come back based upon anyone I want, fictional or non-fictional. Grin
[Image: CTR-Sig.png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Am I a cute pussy? OuO
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 804
I just watched Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 1 for the first time and it might just be my favourite non-Avengers Marvel movie (until I watch Volume 2). I just found it to be such enjoyable fun and Starlord has become a person I'd want to be reincarnated as if I died and was told I can come back based upon anyone I want, fictional or non-fictional. Grin