MediEvil Remake
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
XP: 2,440
We FINALLY have some details on this game. It’s not a PSP port or even based on it. It will have members of the original team helping out and trailer on Halloween! Are there any people here who have played this game on PS1?

Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
We FINALLY have some details on this game. It’s not a PSP port or even based on it. It will have members of the original team helping out and trailer on Halloween! Are there any people here who have played this game on PS1?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I briefly played a demo of it as a kid but never more than that. I'm still surprised this was chosen for a remake but that's because it didn't feel like an obvious thing compared to Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, and FF7. I just hope they have something meaty to show on Halloween because they never showed anything during the announcement which made it almost forgettable.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I briefly played a demo of it as a kid but never more than that. I'm still surprised this was chosen for a remake but that's because it didn't feel like an obvious thing compared to Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, and FF7. I just hope they have something meaty to show on Halloween because they never showed anything during the announcement which made it almost forgettable.
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
I only played the demo too back in the day but I have the PSP remake that I got much later. It wasn't as big as those games, sure, but it's a cult classic and has a pretty decent fanbase. It's pretty fun but simplistic as it's a PS1 game.
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
I only played the demo too back in the day but I have the PSP remake that I got much later. It wasn't as big as those games, sure, but it's a cult classic and has a pretty decent fanbase. It's pretty fun but simplistic as it's a PS1 game.
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams

There it is! An amazing job imo!
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams

There it is! An amazing job imo!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
MediEvil, used to play that on demo and think we got a game for a limited time from my local shop that rented video games, which is no longer around. Remember enjoying what I played but don't think I finished it.

The visuals and gameplay for the new remake look like what I'd hope for. Don't know if I'd get the game though.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
MediEvil, used to play that on demo and think we got a game for a limited time from my local shop that rented video games, which is no longer around. Remember enjoying what I played but don't think I finished it.

The visuals and gameplay for the new remake look like what I'd hope for. Don't know if I'd get the game though.
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
Did anyone try the demo? I have to say this remake is very gorgeous looking! Reminds me of back on PS1 because I played the exact same demo back then.
[Image: 2_24_05_19_10_25_51.png]
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
Did anyone try the demo? I have to say this remake is very gorgeous looking! Reminds me of back on PS1 because I played the exact same demo back then.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I keep meaning to try the demo, but forgot to download it. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I keep meaning to try the demo, but forgot to download it. XD
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
It’s still up isn’t it? I know it was limited but don’t know when they take it down.
[Image: 2_24_05_19_10_25_51.png]
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
It’s still up isn’t it? I know it was limited but don’t know when they take it down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resident Evil 4 (Remake) Moonface 94 11,720 Feb 16th, 2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Final Fantasy (Series) | Kitase Comments on FF6 Remake Moonface 3 197 Feb 1st, 2024, 04:06 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Super Mario RPG (Remake) Moonface 19 2,296 Nov 13th, 2023, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Final Fantasy VII Remake Moonface 82 39,818 Jun 16th, 2022, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Moonface