Life is Strange 2
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

Two brothers Sean and Daniel Diaz, 16 and 9, are forced to run away from home after a tragic incident in Seattle. In fear of the police, Sean & Daniel head to Mexico while attempting to conceal a sudden and mysterious supernatural power. Life on the road is tough and now totally responsible for his much younger brother, Sean begins to realize that his decisions will impact their lives forever…

The first of five episodes of Life is Strange 2 will release September 27th, 2018.

You can read up on more details about the game here: http://lifeisstrange-blog.tumblr.com/pos...s-revealed
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

Two brothers Sean and Daniel Diaz, 16 and 9, are forced to run away from home after a tragic incident in Seattle. In fear of the police, Sean & Daniel head to Mexico while attempting to conceal a sudden and mysterious supernatural power. Life on the road is tough and now totally responsible for his much younger brother, Sean begins to realize that his decisions will impact their lives forever…

The first of five episodes of Life is Strange 2 will release September 27th, 2018.

You can read up on more details about the game here: http://lifeisstrange-blog.tumblr.com/pos...s-revealed
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Looks......a little heavy handed with the story there. The kid um..
That's kind of a bit heavy. But it's not as heavy as everything that Mr Jefferson did in the org LiS comparatively.. *twitch*
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Looks......a little heavy handed with the story there. The kid um..
That's kind of a bit heavy. But it's not as heavy as everything that Mr Jefferson did in the org LiS comparatively.. *twitch*
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her

There is so much wrong here & is probably why I won't get it day one. I don't like how the whole situation is handled with how the main boys are forced to run away. The whole situation could have been completely different. But no the writers decided to go, the route of 'white cop shoots minority' route because it's what's to be expected in the 'real world'. No, just no. Not all cops are like that. Some are, but if they are their departments should deal with them, not turning it into a social gamer commentary. This is sloppy impo, & honestly it really makes me angry.

The story could have gone a completely different way, the boy goes down after the fight starts & then when the other main character starts to realize the bully is convulsing, he could have taken out his phone & called 911. He runs to get the bullies father, & HE'S THE ONE who pulls out the gun. That I could see, cause it's bound to happen. But the whole thing that's shown is just......so.......disappointing.. That it's hard to put into words exactly how upset/saddened I am that this is one LiS ride I'm going to missing out on, for quite a while..
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her

There is so much wrong here & is probably why I won't get it day one. I don't like how the whole situation is handled with how the main boys are forced to run away. The whole situation could have been completely different. But no the writers decided to go, the route of 'white cop shoots minority' route because it's what's to be expected in the 'real world'. No, just no. Not all cops are like that. Some are, but if they are their departments should deal with them, not turning it into a social gamer commentary. This is sloppy impo, & honestly it really makes me angry.

The story could have gone a completely different way, the boy goes down after the fight starts & then when the other main character starts to realize the bully is convulsing, he could have taken out his phone & called 911. He runs to get the bullies father, & HE'S THE ONE who pulls out the gun. That I could see, cause it's bound to happen. But the whole thing that's shown is just......so.......disappointing.. That it's hard to put into words exactly how upset/saddened I am that this is one LiS ride I'm going to missing out on, for quite a while..
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
I completely understand where your coming from, but the social commentary is to hate on cops. So no one is going to care about what's is going on in their game, cause to most people cops are 'bad' because of insert reason here. It's just the way society paints them, more so with people like Ray Tensing who got off for shooting a minority. I also agree that not all cops are bad either, but there are indeed some bad cops out there, it's the departments who have to put them on trial & show that they are cleaning house before cops are probably seen in a different light.

Still, I agree a bit. I did enjoy Captain Spirit, but from what I've seen... Your right, the script writers are not only heavy handed with the writing, but sloppy with executions. There are so many different ways the boys could have 'been forced' to run away then what what is shown in the gameplay video that I watched.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
I completely understand where your coming from, but the social commentary is to hate on cops. So no one is going to care about what's is going on in their game, cause to most people cops are 'bad' because of insert reason here. It's just the way society paints them, more so with people like Ray Tensing who got off for shooting a minority. I also agree that not all cops are bad either, but there are indeed some bad cops out there, it's the departments who have to put them on trial & show that they are cleaning house before cops are probably seen in a different light.

Still, I agree a bit. I did enjoy Captain Spirit, but from what I've seen... Your right, the script writers are not only heavy handed with the writing, but sloppy with executions. There are so many different ways the boys could have 'been forced' to run away then what what is shown in the gameplay video that I watched.
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 308
I can see where your both coming from, but they had to be placed in a position where they had to run away from home, since the LiS staff didn't want a repeat of the first game. It'd be interesting if how you can get them to run away could be affected by other things outside of the cop doing what he does in the game. I'd actually like that a lot more, but we're probably stuck with what is shown above. Eh
[Image: chloe-13.png]
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
I can see where your both coming from, but they had to be placed in a position where they had to run away from home, since the LiS staff didn't want a repeat of the first game. It'd be interesting if how you can get them to run away could be affected by other things outside of the cop doing what he does in the game. I'd actually like that a lot more, but we're probably stuck with what is shown above. Eh
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
Update: The First Episode for Life Is Staange 2 is now avaible for purchase & download. It's been hard for me not to support the title & just get it. But on the flip side, I can wait a few month's & get it for $20 new at the store. Meh
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
Update: The First Episode for Life Is Staange 2 is now avaible for purchase & download. It's been hard for me not to support the title & just get it. But on the flip side, I can wait a few month's & get it for $20 new at the store. Meh
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Sep 26th, 2018, 07:54 PM)chloe Wrote:

Patience gaming is a great thing, you often get the "Full" version of the game with patches for the same price as the release if not cheaper.
Even more so if its a game you are on the fence about.

I wish I did that with Wolfenstien 2, but nooo I had to get the collectors edition, stupid PM STUPID!

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Sep 26th, 2018, 07:54 PM)chloe Wrote:

Patience gaming is a great thing, you often get the "Full" version of the game with patches for the same price as the release if not cheaper.
Even more so if its a game you are on the fence about.

I wish I did that with Wolfenstien 2, but nooo I had to get the collectors edition, stupid PM STUPID!
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Like with past LIS titles when the entire season has releaeed, about a month after that its usually a lot cheaper to get cause they usually go on sale. With it being so blatantly poltical, Imma pass on this one for now. Maybe when it goes on sale by Christmas or etc, I'll think about it. Otherwise, I'm not paying $40 for a political piece fed to me by mediocre writing from how a lot of reviews read. Which surprises me none.

Atmo, it has its fans already thanks to my seeing squarenix retweet high praise. :eyeroll:

Also, Chloe if you want to get LiS2 get it. Just because I have issues with its political tone doesn't mean you have to miss out. Or anyone else for that matter. Get it & enjoy. Or don't. Just because one person has sour grapes about a game, shouldn't mean that this person & how they feel allow you to miss out if you don't wish to. *hugs*
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Like with past LIS titles when the entire season has releaeed, about a month after that its usually a lot cheaper to get cause they usually go on sale. With it being so blatantly poltical, Imma pass on this one for now. Maybe when it goes on sale by Christmas or etc, I'll think about it. Otherwise, I'm not paying $40 for a political piece fed to me by mediocre writing from how a lot of reviews read. Which surprises me none.

Atmo, it has its fans already thanks to my seeing squarenix retweet high praise. :eyeroll:

Also, Chloe if you want to get LiS2 get it. Just because I have issues with its political tone doesn't mean you have to miss out. Or anyone else for that matter. Get it & enjoy. Or don't. Just because one person has sour grapes about a game, shouldn't mean that this person & how they feel allow you to miss out if you don't wish to. *hugs*
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
Aww! Your so swset, more so since I caved when it was given to me as a reward for acing a test, thx dad! I've yet to start a file, been busy! Of course.
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
Aww! Your so swset, more so since I caved when it was given to me as a reward for acing a test, thx dad! I've yet to start a file, been busy! Of course.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Welp, with the Halloween PSN sale I got this title for HALF OFF. Which is better then paying full price, I don't mind paying half for it since I didn't want to pay full price anyway. I plan to start a file soonish. :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Welp, with the Halloween PSN sale I got this title for HALF OFF. Which is better then paying full price, I don't mind paying half for it since I didn't want to pay full price anyway. I plan to start a file soonish. :3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life is Strange: Before the Storm queenzelda 12 10,615 Oct 1st, 2020, 08:12 PM
Last Post: WR91
  Life is Strange queenzelda 11 7,616 Sep 28th, 2020, 05:32 PM
Last Post: WR91
  One Hour One Life Karo 1 3,200 Dec 6th, 2018, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Maniakkid25