A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
(Oct 1st, 2018, 09:50 AM)Nemomon Wrote:
SAO Alicization arc is starting soon. Anybody going to watch it?

Eyyy another SAO fan. I mean, it is mediocre but I like it. even read the light novel. and yes I'm all over this season finally. trailer makes it look so pretty
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 

Eyyy another SAO fan. I mean, it is mediocre but I like it. even read the light novel. and yes I'm all over this season finally. trailer makes it look so pretty
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES
XP: 2,285
(Oct 1st, 2018, 03:33 PM)Monocle Wrote:

Hey, I quite like SAO indeed. I agree that the first seasons are pretty mediocre (especially ALO IMO), but Alicization is pretty decent. Both parts, although I like the first one more (because I like how Quinella was portrayed).

Is there a new trailer?
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES
(Oct 1st, 2018, 03:33 PM)Monocle Wrote:

Hey, I quite like SAO indeed. I agree that the first seasons are pretty mediocre (especially ALO IMO), but Alicization is pretty decent. Both parts, although I like the first one more (because I like how Quinella was portrayed).

Is there a new trailer?
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Nah. It's coming out on the 7th iirc. Just bummed it'll be broken up into two sets apparently.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Nah. It's coming out on the 7th iirc. Just bummed it'll be broken up into two sets apparently.
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES
So it will be probably divided into two parts like the light novel is. One part will be about defeating Quinella, and the other part will be about War of the Underworld. It quite makes sense considering that both parts have a quite different theme (first one being about bees and tricks, and second about war and suffering).

Either way I'm pretty sure it will be pretty good. I only hope there will be more than 20 episodes per season...
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES
So it will be probably divided into two parts like the light novel is. One part will be about defeating Quinella, and the other part will be about War of the Underworld. It quite makes sense considering that both parts have a quite different theme (first one being about bees and tricks, and second about war and suffering).

Either way I'm pretty sure it will be pretty good. I only hope there will be more than 20 episodes per season...
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
I think they're doing like 24 per but what do I know. I'm just happy that they're finally doing the better part of SAO. Reading all the volumes before this was great but, like I said, mediocre. I definitely enjoyed more detail versus the anime.

What I am bummed about is that they're not gonna have Arifureta this year like originally planned. I was super hyped for that one because it started so dark, plus White Fox so it'll be good.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
I think they're doing like 24 per but what do I know. I'm just happy that they're finally doing the better part of SAO. Reading all the volumes before this was great but, like I said, mediocre. I definitely enjoyed more detail versus the anime.

What I am bummed about is that they're not gonna have Arifureta this year like originally planned. I was super hyped for that one because it started so dark, plus White Fox so it'll be good.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'm not into SAO so I can't really get involved with what you two are talking about.

Is anyone else here a fan of My Hero Academia though? I just finished the third season with Shira and I still love it. I would read the manga but I enjoy the anime too much and want everything in it to be a surprise so I can get the best experience. Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'm not into SAO so I can't really get involved with what you two are talking about.

Is anyone else here a fan of My Hero Academia though? I just finished the third season with Shira and I still love it. I would read the manga but I enjoy the anime too much and want everything in it to be a surprise so I can get the best experience. Grin
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I need to get into MHA properly, like you've suggested to me before. I've got the rough gist of what it's about, some characters and have watched at least two fights on YouTube. Heck, I need to get back into anime. I haven't seen any in too long. Bought some stuff, but haven't viewed any of them. Literally can't name what I watched last. Really wished I didn't started following Gintama online, as I stopped watching the anime for that too. Ludicrous!

I've noticed the light novel/manga Rise of the Shield Hero I'm reading has a possible upcoming anime. Seen an anime style promo art for it. I'm interested in that at least. Nothing else has gripped me. *shrugs*
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I need to get into MHA properly, like you've suggested to me before. I've got the rough gist of what it's about, some characters and have watched at least two fights on YouTube. Heck, I need to get back into anime. I haven't seen any in too long. Bought some stuff, but haven't viewed any of them. Literally can't name what I watched last. Really wished I didn't started following Gintama online, as I stopped watching the anime for that too. Ludicrous!

I've noticed the light novel/manga Rise of the Shield Hero I'm reading has a possible upcoming anime. Seen an anime style promo art for it. I'm interested in that at least. Nothing else has gripped me. *shrugs*
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES
I used to watch My Hero Academia, but kinda I couldn't force myself to watch the newest season. I think I won't force myself to watch it again, sadly..

On the other hand, today the first episode of Alicization will air in about an hour. Try it Moonie, maybe You will like it Wink. The first half of it is an easy life, and the second half is all a war.

Myself recently I watched Corpse Party anime because I was thinking about purchasing the game. I still might purchase it during a sale.
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES
I used to watch My Hero Academia, but kinda I couldn't force myself to watch the newest season. I think I won't force myself to watch it again, sadly..

On the other hand, today the first episode of Alicization will air in about an hour. Try it Moonie, maybe You will like it Wink. The first half of it is an easy life, and the second half is all a war.

Myself recently I watched Corpse Party anime because I was thinking about purchasing the game. I still might purchase it during a sale.
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 2,342
WipEout Minecraft Resident Evil 
This is pretty good timing, since my husband wants me to watch My Hero Academia and we're probably going to start it tonight! Tongue
[Image: ldgamalthea.png]
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 2,342 WipEout Minecraft Resident Evil 
This is pretty good timing, since my husband wants me to watch My Hero Academia and we're probably going to start it tonight! Tongue
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 8th, 2018, 03:46 AM)Amalthea Wrote:
Since it's been a few days since this post, did you start it yet? Smile

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 8th, 2018, 03:46 AM)Amalthea Wrote:
Since it's been a few days since this post, did you start it yet? Smile
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Has anyone else been watching The Promised Neverland? I started it last night and as twisted as it is to say, I absolutely adore how dark this show is! I knew going in that it had some dark aspect to it, but it is so much better than I was expecting it to be. I need to catch up on the other episodes that have aired so far! Grin

If you're interested in a more light hearted anime, then I'd recommend checking out My Roommate is a Cat. It's such an adorable anime! >w<

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Has anyone else been watching The Promised Neverland? I started it last night and as twisted as it is to say, I absolutely adore how dark this show is! I knew going in that it had some dark aspect to it, but it is so much better than I was expecting it to be. I need to catch up on the other episodes that have aired so far! Grin

If you're interested in a more light hearted anime, then I'd recommend checking out My Roommate is a Cat. It's such an adorable anime! >w<
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
It's on my list. I've been slacking but trying to catch up on older stuff. Nothing this current season is any good at all.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
It's on my list. I've been slacking but trying to catch up on older stuff. Nothing this current season is any good at all.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Before Neverland started airing nothing had been catching my attention much on Toonami lately. Besides Dragonball and Jojo I can't even remember what else has been airing. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Before Neverland started airing nothing had been catching my attention much on Toonami lately. Besides Dragonball and Jojo I can't even remember what else has been airing. Errm
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Ah you're watching things on Toonami. I was wondering why you were speaking as if Neverland was new. I watch things as current season in Japan so mostly subs but when I'm watching past season shows, I'll watch them all dubbed. Just finished One Punch Man dubbed and it was freaking awesome.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Ah you're watching things on Toonami. I was wondering why you were speaking as if Neverland was new. I watch things as current season in Japan so mostly subs but when I'm watching past season shows, I'll watch them all dubbed. Just finished One Punch Man dubbed and it was freaking awesome.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I started Dr. Stone with Shira a few nights ago, and at first I wondered what more could be to an anime about a guy bringing stone statues of humanity back to life, but it very quickly put that to rest after he revives the third person.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I started Dr. Stone with Shira a few nights ago, and at first I wondered what more could be to an anime about a guy bringing stone statues of humanity back to life, but it very quickly put that to rest after he revives the third person.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Universal Chat Thread Mr EliteL 3,871 1,590,462 10 hours ago
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Anime/TV Show OP's/ED's Moonface 21 4,401 Dec 7th, 2022, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Maniak's Rants - The General Thread Maniakkid25 10 4,177 Jan 10th, 2022, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Dat Touhou Anime... Nightingale 2 4,333 Jul 19th, 2018, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Nightingale