Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

Info: Life Is Strange is an episodic graphic adventure video game developed by Dontnod Entertainment and published by Square Enix for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.

About the game (from the LiS wiki): Life Is Strange is a graphic adventure played from a third-person view. The mechanic of rewinding time allows the player to redo any action that has been taken. The player can examine and interact with objects, which enables puzzle solving in the form of fetch quests and making changes to the environment. Items that are collected before time travelling will be kept in the inventory after the fact.

The player can explore various locations in the fictional setting of Arcadia Bay and communicate with non-playable characters. Dialogue exchanges can be rewound while branching options are used for conversation. Once an event is reset, the details provided earlier are permitted to avail themselves in the future. In some instances, choices in dialogue will alter and affect the story through short or long-term consequences. For each one of the choices, something good in the short-term could turn out worse later.

I'm playing this game on PC for the third time & was asked by PM which ending I wanted to go for & tbh, with this time Idk. So it was suggested; to: "Screw this all let it all burn down" / "crippling indecision dooms everyone". Which actually in a way can be accomplished to some extent. Spoilers ahead for anyone who's never played the game.

I've played this title at least 2 times already. The first time was on my Xbox 360, the second time was on my PS4. This third time, I'm playing through it on my pc. :3
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

Info: Life Is Strange is an episodic graphic adventure video game developed by Dontnod Entertainment and published by Square Enix for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.

About the game (from the LiS wiki): Life Is Strange is a graphic adventure played from a third-person view. The mechanic of rewinding time allows the player to redo any action that has been taken. The player can examine and interact with objects, which enables puzzle solving in the form of fetch quests and making changes to the environment. Items that are collected before time travelling will be kept in the inventory after the fact.

The player can explore various locations in the fictional setting of Arcadia Bay and communicate with non-playable characters. Dialogue exchanges can be rewound while branching options are used for conversation. Once an event is reset, the details provided earlier are permitted to avail themselves in the future. In some instances, choices in dialogue will alter and affect the story through short or long-term consequences. For each one of the choices, something good in the short-term could turn out worse later.

I'm playing this game on PC for the third time & was asked by PM which ending I wanted to go for & tbh, with this time Idk. So it was suggested; to: "Screw this all let it all burn down" / "crippling indecision dooms everyone". Which actually in a way can be accomplished to some extent. Spoilers ahead for anyone who's never played the game.

I've played this title at least 2 times already. The first time was on my Xbox 360, the second time was on my PS4. This third time, I'm playing through it on my pc. :3
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 308
I actually couldn't figure out hiw to save Kate. Any tips on how to do it?
[Image: chloe-13.png]
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
I actually couldn't figure out hiw to save Kate. Any tips on how to do it?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Yea, you have to really look at everything in her room. And when she calls later when your with Chloe: TAKE THE CALL.

Btw, there's going to be a Blackwell Academy student guide with doodles & that releasing in October: https://www.dualshockers.com/welcome-to-...ademy/amp/

The comic about what happens after the storm & choosing to save Chloe releases somtime in November.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Yea, you have to really look at everything in her room. And when she calls later when your with Chloe: TAKE THE CALL.

Btw, there's going to be a Blackwell Academy student guide with doodles & that releasing in October: https://www.dualshockers.com/welcome-to-...ademy/amp/

The comic about what happens after the storm & choosing to save Chloe releases somtime in November.
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Recently played through it and thought it was great. We need more games with emotions. Still need to play Before the Storm and LiS2 is coming out very soon so I should get on that.
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267 Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Recently played through it and thought it was great. We need more games with emotions. Still need to play Before the Storm and LiS2 is coming out very soon so I should get on that.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I've played BtS & I loved it. I've decided not to get LiS2 though.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I've played BtS & I loved it. I've decided not to get LiS2 though.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So its actually been a while since I last played this. I actually started up a file and played it briefly with the cricket making him choose the options! The story instantly gripped me again and I wanted more. XD

I'll have to replay it by myself one day and like playing Before the storm and get a good general picture on how well the two are connected story wise. Smile

PS: I missed Max.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So its actually been a while since I last played this. I actually started up a file and played it briefly with the cricket making him choose the options! The story instantly gripped me again and I wanted more. XD

I'll have to replay it by myself one day and like playing Before the storm and get a good general picture on how well the two are connected story wise. Smile

PS: I missed Max.
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
I know that the LiS comic has since been released & wondered if anyone here has read it. If so; is it worth the cost? How many issues are planned? Or is there just one issue? How well does the comic follow from the video game?
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
I know that the LiS comic has since been released & wondered if anyone here has read it. If so; is it worth the cost? How many issues are planned? Or is there just one issue? How well does the comic follow from the video game?
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
I haven't seen or heard of this comic.

Ended up buying BtS and LiS2E1 during Christmas sales so will be playing them at some point.
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
[Image: tumblr_mz2zenFSln1sl5pypo1_400.gif]
Fanta on Twitch | Fanta on Mixer
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267 Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
I haven't seen or heard of this comic.

Ended up buying BtS and LiS2E1 during Christmas sales so will be playing them at some point.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her

(Jan 8th, 2019, 08:44 PM)Chloe Wrote:
Atmo there are 4 planned comics. So far I've read both of the first two comics. I think if you want to read them, wait for them to go on sale in the Google play store & get them for $2.99 a pop. So far I've been enjoying them, even if the writer's take creative licence with what happens after the game in the story (impo).  Whistle

But, I think it's worth it, even if it's just to see Max & Chloe together again. But thats me.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her

(Jan 8th, 2019, 08:44 PM)Chloe Wrote:
Atmo there are 4 planned comics. So far I've read both of the first two comics. I think if you want to read them, wait for them to go on sale in the Google play store & get them for $2.99 a pop. So far I've been enjoying them, even if the writer's take creative licence with what happens after the game in the story (impo).  Whistle

But, I think it's worth it, even if it's just to see Max & Chloe together again. But thats me.
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
Really? 4 comics? Hopefully the ending won't be sad. I kind of wish the comics could be shared.
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
Really? 4 comics? Hopefully the ending won't be sad. I kind of wish the comics could be shared.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Yep, just 4 comics. Wish there was more. xp
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Yep, just 4 comics. Wish there was more. xp
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
Man Life Is Strange is a fun game. I got it when it first came out and played through the first three episodes. I really need to get back to it and finish it off. Great game so far though.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
Man Life Is Strange is a fun game. I got it when it first came out and played through the first three episodes. I really need to get back to it and finish it off. Great game so far though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life is Strange: Before the Storm queenzelda 12 10,615 Oct 1st, 2020, 08:12 PM
Last Post: WR91
  Life is Strange 2 Moonface 9 7,624 Oct 28th, 2019, 10:52 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  One Hour One Life Karo 1 3,199 Dec 6th, 2018, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Maniakkid25