Life is Strange | the first title
queenzelda Offline
Lady Queen
Currently Playing
[PS4] Dragon Quest XI
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
Horizon Zero Dawn Pokémon LittleBigPlanet 

Info: Life Is Strange is an episodic graphic adventure video game developed by Dontnod Entertainment and published by Square Enix for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.

About the game (from the LiS wiki): Life Is Strange is a graphic adventure played from a third-person view. The mechanic of rewinding time allows the player to redo any action that has been taken. The player can examine and interact with objects, which enables puzzle solving in the form of fetch quests and making changes to the environment. Items that are collected before time travelling will be kept in the inventory after the fact.

The player can explore various locations in the fictional setting of Arcadia Bay and communicate with non-playable characters. Dialogue exchanges can be rewound while branching options are used for conversation. Once an event is reset, the details provided earlier are permitted to avail themselves in the future. In some instances, choices in dialogue will alter and affect the story through short or long-term consequences. For each one of the choices, something good in the short-term could turn out worse later.

I'm playing this game on PC for the third time & was asked by PM which ending I wanted to go for & tbh, with this time Idk. So it was suggested; to: "Screw this all let it all burn down" / "crippling indecision dooms everyone". Which actually in a way can be accomplished to some extent. Spoilers ahead for anyone who's never played the game.

I've played this title at least 2 times already. The first time was on my Xbox 360, the second time was on my PS4. This third time, I'm playing through it on my pc. :3
[Image: queenzelda_with_mage_primrose_by_queenze...cjlwz7.png]

[Image: skylanders_trap_master_queenzelda_by_que...cjlsa2.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Queen
Currently Playing
[PS4] Dragon Quest XI
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS

Info: Life Is Strange is an episodic graphic adventure video game developed by Dontnod Entertainment and published by Square Enix for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.

About the game (from the LiS wiki): Life Is Strange is a graphic adventure played from a third-person view. The mechanic of rewinding time allows the player to redo any action that has been taken. The player can examine and interact with objects, which enables puzzle solving in the form of fetch quests and making changes to the environment. Items that are collected before time travelling will be kept in the inventory after the fact.

The player can explore various locations in the fictional setting of Arcadia Bay and communicate with non-playable characters. Dialogue exchanges can be rewound while branching options are used for conversation. Once an event is reset, the details provided earlier are permitted to avail themselves in the future. In some instances, choices in dialogue will alter and affect the story through short or long-term consequences. For each one of the choices, something good in the short-term could turn out worse later.

I'm playing this game on PC for the third time & was asked by PM which ending I wanted to go for & tbh, with this time Idk. So it was suggested; to: "Screw this all let it all burn down" / "crippling indecision dooms everyone". Which actually in a way can be accomplished to some extent. Spoilers ahead for anyone who's never played the game.

I've played this title at least 2 times already. The first time was on my Xbox 360, the second time was on my PS4. This third time, I'm playing through it on my pc. :3
chloe Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
LoZ Minish Cap: Started a file.
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 374.14 XP
I actually couldn't figure out hiw to save Kate. Any tips on how to do it?
[Image: chloe-13.png]
*Thanks queenzelda!
chloe Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
LoZ Minish Cap: Started a file.
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 374.14 XP
I actually couldn't figure out hiw to save Kate. Any tips on how to do it?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Queen
Currently Playing
[PS4] Dragon Quest XI
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
Yea, you have to really look at everything in her room. And when she calls later when your with Chloe: TAKE THE CALL.

Btw, there's going to be a Blackwell Academy student guide with doodles & that releasing in October: https://www.dualshockers.com/welcome-to-...ademy/amp/

The comic about what happens after the storm & choosing to save Chloe releases somtime in November.

queenzelda Offline
Lady Queen
Currently Playing
[PS4] Dragon Quest XI
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
Yea, you have to really look at everything in her room. And when she calls later when your with Chloe: TAKE THE CALL.

Btw, there's going to be a Blackwell Academy student guide with doodles & that releasing in October: https://www.dualshockers.com/welcome-to-...ademy/amp/

The comic about what happens after the storm & choosing to save Chloe releases somtime in November.
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 186.97 XP
Recently played through it and thought it was great. We need more games with emotions. Still need to play Before the Storm and LiS2 is coming out very soon so I should get on that.
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 186.97 XP
Recently played through it and thought it was great. We need more games with emotions. Still need to play Before the Storm and LiS2 is coming out very soon so I should get on that.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Queen
Currently Playing
[PS4] Dragon Quest XI
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
I've played BtS & I loved it. I've decided not to get LiS2 though.

queenzelda Offline
Lady Queen
Currently Playing
[PS4] Dragon Quest XI
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
I've played BtS & I loved it. I've decided not to get LiS2 though.
Yuri Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Overwatch
Favourite Platform(s)
Switch & PC
Animal Crossing Bioshock Splatoon 
So its actually been a while since I last played this. I actually started up a file and played it briefly with the cricket making him choose the options! The story instantly gripped me again and I wanted more. XD

I'll have to replay it by myself one day and like playing Before the storm and get a good general picture on how well the two are connected story wise. Smile

PS: I missed Max.
[Image: tumblr_p8fg4v7T1S1twth3vo6_500.gif?w=872&ssl=1]
Yuri Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Overwatch
Favourite Platform(s)
Switch & PC
So its actually been a while since I last played this. I actually started up a file and played it briefly with the cricket making him choose the options! The story instantly gripped me again and I wanted more. XD

I'll have to replay it by myself one day and like playing Before the storm and get a good general picture on how well the two are connected story wise. Smile

PS: I missed Max.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life is Strange 2 Moonface 8 237 09-27-2018, 03:27 PM
Last Post: chloe
  Life is Strange: Before the Storm queenzelda 11 603 07-22-2018, 07:28 PM
Last Post: King Atem