Wanna Fanta, Don't You Wanna?
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Hi, I'm 'Fanta No Ice' but you can call me 'Fanta' if you like. I'm a game developer from Australia and have recently been dipping my feet into streaming.

I'm a big Nintendo fan but have the other consoles as well. I recently built my first computer so been PC gaming as well. Been loving Fortnite as of late.

Ask me anything I s'pose? Tongue
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267 Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Hi, I'm 'Fanta No Ice' but you can call me 'Fanta' if you like. I'm a game developer from Australia and have recently been dipping my feet into streaming.

I'm a big Nintendo fan but have the other consoles as well. I recently built my first computer so been PC gaming as well. Been loving Fortnite as of late.

Ask me anything I s'pose? Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Welcome to the forum, Fanta! Here I thought you were called 'Fanta Noice' at first. Since I just used that word for a variant on nice. XD Fanta No Ice is good to.

I take it you like Fanta. Surely, or the name is a ruse. Fanta used to be one of my favourite drinks, although I don't drink much fizzy anymore. Although I'm not completely against a select few to have on rare ocassion.

You're interested in streaming? Sweet. What kind of games would you be thinking of streaming?

Also a game developer?! Even more sweetness. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Welcome to the forum, Fanta! Here I thought you were called 'Fanta Noice' at first. Since I just used that word for a variant on nice. XD Fanta No Ice is good to.

I take it you like Fanta. Surely, or the name is a ruse. Fanta used to be one of my favourite drinks, although I don't drink much fizzy anymore. Although I'm not completely against a select few to have on rare ocassion.

You're interested in streaming? Sweet. What kind of games would you be thinking of streaming?

Also a game developer?! Even more sweetness. XD
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Yeah it gets misread a lot. I used to use underscores but got lazy and dropped them entirely. :b Ironically I don't like the drink much these days but I've had this name for so long that I can't give it up now. Tongue

Right now I'm streaming a Nuzlocke run of Pokémon Crystal Clear. It's a ROMHack that turns Crystal into an Open World game. Also got some Mario Kart and 1080 Avalanche Time Trials. Maybe Fortnite if I could start winning some of them but that's basically a meme at this point. Tongue I really like Overwatch as well but don't know if I want to stream it.
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
Yeah it gets misread a lot. I used to use underscores but got lazy and dropped them entirely. :b Ironically I don't like the drink much these days but I've had this name for so long that I can't give it up now. Tongue

Right now I'm streaming a Nuzlocke run of Pokémon Crystal Clear. It's a ROMHack that turns Crystal into an Open World game. Also got some Mario Kart and 1080 Avalanche Time Trials. Maybe Fortnite if I could start winning some of them but that's basically a meme at this point. Tongue I really like Overwatch as well but don't know if I want to stream it.
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Hello and welcome!

Uh Favorite flavor of Fanta? Tongue

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Hello and welcome!

Uh Favorite flavor of Fanta? Tongue
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Welcome aboard! (Also, I love your Max avatar btw. ^^)

Whats your favorite game so far, that you played through?
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Welcome aboard! (Also, I love your Max avatar btw. ^^)

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 6th, 2018, 06:49 PM)fantanoice Wrote:

I really like Overwatch as well but don't know if I want to stream it.
Could always do your name as FantaNoIce. Distinguishes the parts without extra characters. Tongue

Overwatch is a neat game, although it's been a few months since I played it last (I don't count the one match I played a week ago). Who're your favourite characters? Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

Could always do your name as FantaNoIce. Distinguishes the parts without extra characters. Tongue

Overwatch is a neat game, although it's been a few months since I played it last (I don't count the one match I played a week ago). Who're your favourite characters? Smile
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I am disappointed in myself that I've known you on forums for many years, at many different forums, but it took reading your post just now to realize that your name is "Fanta no ice." I've always tried to figure out how your name would be pronounced. I guess I should have taken a few seconds to look at your name a little closer over the years.

Anyways, welcome to the new UG. Hope you have a good time here.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I am disappointed in myself that I've known you on forums for many years, at many different forums, but it took reading your post just now to realize that your name is "Fanta no ice." I've always tried to figure out how your name would be pronounced. I guess I should have taken a few seconds to look at your name a little closer over the years.

lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 7th, 2018, 12:02 AM)Moonface Wrote:

As a Game Dev I would assume they know about CamelCase but rejected the blessedWord in favor of the blasphemous underscore_case. Whistle Tongue

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race

As a Game Dev I would assume they know about CamelCase but rejected the blessedWord in favor of the blasphemous underscore_case. Whistle Tongue
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
(Sep 6th, 2018, 06:56 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
Uh Favorite flavor of Fanta? 
Classic orange. Purple is nice too. 

(Sep 6th, 2018, 07:17 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
I've played so many games ahhh. Banjo Kazooie is the one I can keep going back to and loving forever. Virtue's Last Reward gave me the longest-lasting thoughts and feels. So, one of them. 

Overwatch is a neat game, although it's been a few months since I played it last (I don't count the one match I played a week ago). Who're your favourite characters? 
I don't want to deal with case sensitive usernames. Tongue I use it for my display name on Twitch but people still read it wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

D.Va, Lucio, Symmetra, Sombra, Mercy, Mei

(Sep 7th, 2018, 12:49 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

Lol ah well, you know now. Tongue Cheers for the welcome

(Sep 7th, 2018, 03:21 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
As a Game Dev I would assume they know about CamelCase but rejected the blessedWord in favor of the blasphemous underscore_case.  
The correct answer is whatever style the codebase uses Wink . I personally like lowerCamelCase for variables with _lowerCamelCase for class variables.
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
(Sep 6th, 2018, 06:56 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
Uh Favorite flavor of Fanta? 
Classic orange. Purple is nice too. 

(Sep 6th, 2018, 07:17 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
I've played so many games ahhh. Banjo Kazooie is the one I can keep going back to and loving forever. Virtue's Last Reward gave me the longest-lasting thoughts and feels. So, one of them. 

Overwatch is a neat game, although it's been a few months since I played it last (I don't count the one match I played a week ago). Who're your favourite characters? 
I don't want to deal with case sensitive usernames. Tongue I use it for my display name on Twitch but people still read it wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

D.Va, Lucio, Symmetra, Sombra, Mercy, Mei

(Sep 7th, 2018, 12:49 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

Lol ah well, you know now. Tongue Cheers for the welcome

(Sep 7th, 2018, 03:21 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
As a Game Dev I would assume they know about CamelCase but rejected the blessedWord in favor of the blasphemous underscore_case.  
The correct answer is whatever style the codebase uses Wink . I personally like lowerCamelCase for variables with _lowerCamelCase for class variables.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
What flavor is purple? In my area we just started to get some non orange flavors a few years ago.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
What flavor is purple? In my area we just started to get some non orange flavors a few years ago.
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Purple is grape
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
Purple is grape
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Ew Grape.... Whistle

How long have you been in game development?

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Ew Grape.... Whistle

How long have you been in game development?
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
About 3.5 years professionally. I'm unemployed at the moment though because of stuff out of my control. Eh Been using the spare time to build up my Twitch before contacting an old employer that I left on good terms with.
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
About 3.5 years professionally. I'm unemployed at the moment though because of stuff out of my control. Eh Been using the spare time to build up my Twitch before contacting an old employer that I left on good terms with.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 7th, 2018, 06:41 PM)fantanoice Wrote:

Ouch sorry to hear that, I am on the same boat as you as far as jobs. <_<

Only the previous employer I left on good terms with....is one I never want to return to.

Good luck Fantanoice!

Judging by your name, if you order a drink you get it with no ice. Is this correct? Tongue

(I get called weird and freak all the time for that... well at my last job by my coworkers (good nature jabbing it was) Meh)

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race

Only the previous employer I left on good terms with....is one I never want to return to.

Good luck Fantanoice!

Judging by your name, if you order a drink you get it with no ice. Is this correct? Tongue

(I get called weird and freak all the time for that... well at my last job by my coworkers (good nature jabbing it was) Meh)
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
(Sep 7th, 2018, 06:46 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Good luck Fantanoice!

Thanks for the good wishes.

Yeah I'll typically order no ice. Get more drink that way.
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
(Sep 7th, 2018, 06:46 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Good luck Fantanoice!

Thanks for the good wishes.

Yeah I'll typically order no ice. Get more drink that way.