Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, Frozen would be easier than Chilled. I know Andrew did a good job after you left, but after he left as well, the department went to heck pretty much. LOL

Drinks are no longer by the hut, they're on one section of where wine boxes are kept, the rest on palettes scattered around or where delivery is kept. BWS is worse thanks to home shopping taking over where beer was, and is on much much more palettes than drinks are. Spirits you can't hide in as the white wall came down, the metal fencing is still there. If poor Jay didn't leave before that change, he most certainly would've come in one shift after it did, looked at it then just leave right there. ROFL
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, Frozen would be easier than Chilled. I know Andrew did a good job after you left, but after he left as well, the department went to heck pretty much. LOL

Drinks are no longer by the hut, they're on one section of where wine boxes are kept, the rest on palettes scattered around or where delivery is kept. BWS is worse thanks to home shopping taking over where beer was, and is on much much more palettes than drinks are. Spirits you can't hide in as the white wall came down, the metal fencing is still there. If poor Jay didn't leave before that change, he most certainly would've come in one shift after it did, looked at it then just leave right there. ROFL
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So what's in the area where the drinks used to be kept?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So what's in the area where the drinks used to be kept?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Can't remember exactly, but barely any stock on the actual shelves and like promotional and side frame stuff, cages of random things that isn't stock all placed in front of that. I'll check Wednesday. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Can't remember exactly, but barely any stock on the actual shelves and like promotional and side frame stuff, cages of random things that isn't stock all placed in front of that. I'll check Wednesday. XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Blink

I feel like whatever the definitive answer is to that question is going to make me wonder who thought that answer was a good idea. Errm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Blink

I feel like whatever the definitive answer is to that question is going to make me wonder who thought that answer was a good idea. Errm
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I forget if I've asked this one but I don't think I did. What are your favorite moves in Tekken either to execute or just to witness?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I forget if I've asked this one but I don't think I did. What are your favorite moves in Tekken either to execute or just to witness?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Lee's alternate b+2,2,1 (back, square, square, triangle), where the last hit comes out more powerful and knocks the opponent down
Lee's unblockable move, both normally and off two down kicks that can cancel into the unblockable if you know how to.
Kazuya/Devil Jin's Lightning Screw Uppercut
Armor King/King's Burning Knuckle
Lee's kick where he can launch the opponent very high
Lili's move where she uses both her legs to launch the opponent
Bryan's taunt into uppercut
Yoshimitsu's Harakiri (where he stabs himself), better if it K.O's the opponent and not himself.
Electric Wind God Fist (Heihachi/Kazuya/Devil Jin/Jin T3/TTT)
Paul's unblockable or the quicker Heavy Power Punch (latter not spammed, also Heihachi has a variant of that too)
Law's flip up move (also Lee and Anna too as they can do it)
King's move where you side step, then do the side jump kick, forgot what it's called. AK and King have another similar move where you only need to press one button and it's in a way a light hit compared to the big hit, but I do like both. Forgot their move names. XD

There's probably more but that's what I can think right now.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Lee's alternate b+2,2,1 (back, square, square, triangle), where the last hit comes out more powerful and knocks the opponent down
Lee's unblockable move, both normally and off two down kicks that can cancel into the unblockable if you know how to.
Yoshimitsu's Harakiri (where he stabs himself), better if it K.O's the opponent and not himself.
Paul's unblockable or the quicker Heavy Power Punch (latter not spammed, also Heihachi has a variant of that too)
King's move where you side step, then do the side jump kick, forgot what it's called. AK and King have another similar move where you only need to press one button and it's in a way a light hit compared to the big hit, but I do like both. Forgot their move names. XD

ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
What's your take on how mental health is dealt with in the UK? I know from what Moony has told me, it seems pretty non-existent, but I thought I'd ask you as another unbiased UK-born party lol
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
What's your take on how mental health is dealt with in the UK? I know from what Moony has told me, it seems pretty non-existent, but I thought I'd ask you as another unbiased UK-born party lol
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I'd probably agree with Moony. Not open or out there like having advertisements, but there if is I'm not looking in the right places or they're not actively in the public eye. Those who may have some but know are dealing with it privately like my brother who has been getting or had some therapy, plus those who could have but don't know/choose not to.

There's been something on a morning show I saw recently about a woman with a condition that put weight on without her input, and spent life before finding out thinking it's her fault. I expect She was fine talking about it then, getting the condition known to viewers who may be watching, so if they might have unexplained weight gain too, to find out and get checked. There was a bit more to the story like how it was misdiagnosed and some doctors not even aware of it, but anyway my point is the morning shows usually have limited spots for multiple things, and this was like 15 minutes, which I thought wasn't long enough and deserved more time, because she and people who may have the condition quite likely have (had in her case as she's getting help) mental health issues from that. Yes they could now look it up after, but still felt more could've been talked about.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I'd probably agree with Moony. Not open or out there like having advertisements, but there if is I'm not looking in the right places or they're not actively in the public eye. Those who may have some but know are dealing with it privately like my brother who has been getting or had some therapy, plus those who could have but don't know/choose not to.

There's been something on a morning show I saw recently about a woman with a condition that put weight on without her input, and spent life before finding out thinking it's her fault. I expect She was fine talking about it then, getting the condition known to viewers who may be watching, so if they might have unexplained weight gain too, to find out and get checked. There was a bit more to the story like how it was misdiagnosed and some doctors not even aware of it, but anyway my point is the morning shows usually have limited spots for multiple things, and this was like 15 minutes, which I thought wasn't long enough and deserved more time, because she and people who may have the condition quite likely have (had in her case as she's getting help) mental health issues from that. Yes they could now look it up after, but still felt more could've been talked about.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 3rd, 2021, 09:32 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Seeing Kazuya there, I pitch "Roundhouse to Triple Spin Kick" and "Double Face Kick". The latter is the move I associate with him most, probably because it's a grapple and they stand out a lot to me if they're decent because grapples aren't often seen. Although the worst/best grapple is that one really long one King can do that basically tells you to put the controller down if you get caught by it, because it takes ages and by the time he's done you may as well just shoot yourself in the head if you have any HP left. ROFL

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 3rd, 2021, 09:32 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Seeing Kazuya there, I pitch "Roundhouse to Triple Spin Kick" and "Double Face Kick". The latter is the move I associate with him most, probably because it's a grapple and they stand out a lot to me if they're decent because grapples aren't often seen. Although the worst/best grapple is that one really long one King can do that basically tells you to put the controller down if you get caught by it, because it takes ages and by the time he's done you may as well just shoot yourself in the head if you have any HP left. ROFL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh yeah, the jumping spin kicks where he twists his body in inhuman proportions, yeah that is a stand out move. Another grapple would be Law's where he kips up on the opponent's chest, jump flips then lands on them. King's multiple chain throw can be escaped if you know the buttons to and timing. I don't, but at least if a human player tries that they could mess up the button combination to continue them. If the AI does it, they'll always execute the throws perfectly, or stop early if it's set to Easy or something.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh yeah, the jumping spin kicks where he twists his body in inhuman proportions, yeah that is a stand out move. Another grapple would be Law's where he kips up on the opponent's chest, jump flips then lands on them. King's multiple chain throw can be escaped if you know the buttons to and timing. I don't, but at least if a human player tries that they could mess up the button combination to continue them. If the AI does it, they'll always execute the throws perfectly, or stop early if it's set to Easy or something.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 12th, 2021, 07:24 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
King's multiple chain throw can be escaped if you know the buttons to and timing. I don't, but at least if a human player tries that they could mess up the button combination to continue them. If the AI does it, they'll always execute the throws perfectly, or stop early if it's set to Easy or something.
Can you escape during the chain though?
And yeah, the only time I ever saw it (at least the one time I always remember) was in Tekken 3 when the AI put me into it and executed the entire thing. At least I assume it was the entire thing, because King saw fit to continue sending my arse to suplex city after the K.O. was declared. Do you know if that chain is the longest grapple in the series or is is there a longer (god forbid) or similar one?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 12th, 2021, 07:24 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
King's multiple chain throw can be escaped if you know the buttons to and timing. I don't, but at least if a human player tries that they could mess up the button combination to continue them. If the AI does it, they'll always execute the throws perfectly, or stop early if it's set to Easy or something.
Can you escape during the chain though?
And yeah, the only time I ever saw it (at least the one time I always remember) was in Tekken 3 when the AI put me into it and executed the entire thing. At least I assume it was the entire thing, because King saw fit to continue sending my arse to suplex city after the K.O. was declared. Do you know if that chain is the longest grapple in the series or is is there a longer (god forbid) or similar one?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, the chain can be escaped, but it's before he puts the opponent in a new type of throw, which would be after the first or previous throw dealt damage and he hasn't let go of you, that's when you try and escape. However he can go into different alternate throws to...throw the opponent off to get the wrong break. Apparently it's 1 (square), 2 (triangle), or 1+2 (square & triangle) to escape but the following one after will likely not be the same so you can't just mash 1 or 2 in case the game registers the wrong button press so you won't escape.
Armor King, Nina, Anna and Bruce all have multi-throws but I think King has the most in one sequence at 7. I've been beat by a multi throw too. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, the chain can be escaped, but it's before he puts the opponent in a new type of throw, which would be after the first or previous throw dealt damage and he hasn't let go of you, that's when you try and escape. However he can go into different alternate throws to...throw the opponent off to get the wrong break. Apparently it's 1 (square), 2 (triangle), or 1+2 (square & triangle) to escape but the following one after will likely not be the same so you can't just mash 1 or 2 in case the game registers the wrong button press so you won't escape.
Armor King, Nina, Anna and Bruce all have multi-throws but I think King has the most in one sequence at 7. I've been beat by a multi throw too. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
EL how have you been lately and have you have done any artworks that your proud and feel like sharing? Gasp
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
EL how have you been lately and have you have done any artworks that your proud and feel like sharing? Gasp
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I've just been trudging along, not doing a whole lot. I sob at the idea of art, I haven't done anything of worth and can't even remember when I last laid pencil to paper. Don't know if I've even done any drawing this year, and we're already in November, oh my. Wish I had something to show. It's pretty much just been work, come home to play Genshin, watch videos and listen to music, and doing something with family at least twice a week now. I suppose we're trying to be more connected with the crap covid's put everyone through and what kind of year it's been for us as a family. Yay. So yeah just about OK really. XD

I did see the other day of a snow winged dragon soft toy I...I was very tempted in buying. The biggest one that is as there were three sizes of it, and there was one of the big one and....managed to tell myself not to...yet? I know I shouldn't but damn it was so soft and floofy~  =3
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I've just been trudging along, not doing a whole lot. I sob at the idea of art, I haven't done anything of worth and can't even remember when I last laid pencil to paper. Don't know if I've even done any drawing this year, and we're already in November, oh my. Wish I had something to show. It's pretty much just been work, come home to play Genshin, watch videos and listen to music, and doing something with family at least twice a week now. I suppose we're trying to be more connected with the crap covid's put everyone through and what kind of year it's been for us as a family. Yay. So yeah just about OK really. XD

I did see the other day of a snow winged dragon soft toy I...I was very tempted in buying. The biggest one that is as there were three sizes of it, and there was one of the big one and....managed to tell myself not to...yet? I know I shouldn't but damn it was so soft and floofy~  =3
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Honestly that sounds like me with Final Fantasy XIV and sometimes it is DBD of course, but just remember any effort put toward creating something is something worth doing! Grin Unless you just haven't felt inspired lately, but one of my things is I often get down and don't push myself to do the things that I want to do, but just don't because I feel like it won't be good and that defeatist attitude I know even for artist that create excellent work they get down on themselves too like that, but you can't let that doubt win EL! Grin But if it hasn't been because of that and you just haven't felt like then alrighty. XD

Do you happen to have any pictures of this fun dragon plush? It sounds like a really nice plush toy! If you happen to come across one again EL and your finances are good getting one probably won't hurt so you can enjoy the soft floofs!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Honestly that sounds like me with Final Fantasy XIV and sometimes it is DBD of course, but just remember any effort put toward creating something is something worth doing! Grin Unless you just haven't felt inspired lately, but one of my things is I often get down and don't push myself to do the things that I want to do, but just don't because I feel like it won't be good and that defeatist attitude I know even for artist that create excellent work they get down on themselves too like that, but you can't let that doubt win EL! Grin But if it hasn't been because of that and you just haven't felt like then alrighty. XD

Do you happen to have any pictures of this fun dragon plush? It sounds like a really nice plush toy! If you happen to come across one again EL and your finances are good getting one probably won't hurt so you can enjoy the soft floofs!