Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah thought that might be the case given how big it is, and how Minecraft and other games are, they'd full up in the official Discord. Decided to join a different server, the Unofficial one just so I can see what it's like in there. Not sure if I'll actively chat in there yet.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah thought that might be the case given how big it is, and how Minecraft and other games are, they'd full up in the official Discord. Decided to join a different server, the Unofficial one just so I can see what it's like in there. Not sure if I'll actively chat in there yet.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,732
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Dec 27th, 2021, 07:04 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Yep I do, I don't log in though or haven't done in a long time. I should do more really to chat and maybe look at game discords too, like Genshin. I do believe I have you on there already, I can send a message on the one I think is you. Just need to set it up on my new laptop as it's set on my old one at the moment.

EDIT: Ah, couldn't send the message. I'm SmashBashEL on there.

I think I figured out the problem and thanks to the help of Moon, I sent you a friend request (needed the numbers behind your name, so asked Moon if he could give them to me). Once you're on next and you accept the friend request, it should let you send me a message.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,732 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Dec 27th, 2021, 07:04 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Yep I do, I don't log in though or haven't done in a long time. I should do more really to chat and maybe look at game discords too, like Genshin. I do believe I have you on there already, I can send a message on the one I think is you. Just need to set it up on my new laptop as it's set on my old one at the moment.

EDIT: Ah, couldn't send the message. I'm SmashBashEL on there.

I think I figured out the problem and thanks to the help of Moon, I sent you a friend request (needed the numbers behind your name, so asked Moon if he could give them to me). Once you're on next and you accept the friend request, it should let you send me a message.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,659
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Dec 27th, 2021, 10:04 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Nope, I am not aware of that. Kinda surprising really, didn't think the town's big enough to get people in there to support one and keep it going. Then again there's been next to nothing to do here anyway. XD
I heard that it was fully booked up but that was when it was first opening. No idea if that momentum is still going for them. If it's still there whenever my butt gets back into town we should go! Escape rooms are stupidly good fun when they're constructed correctly. Wow
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,659 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Dec 27th, 2021, 10:04 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Nope, I am not aware of that. Kinda surprising really, didn't think the town's big enough to get people in there to support one and keep it going. Then again there's been next to nothing to do here anyway. XD
I heard that it was fully booked up but that was when it was first opening. No idea if that momentum is still going for them. If it's still there whenever my butt gets back into town we should go! Escape rooms are stupidly good fun when they're constructed correctly. Wow
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, it's called Who-Dini and near the Oakland or Library. Wonder how big it is if it's round there, might have a look at the outside tomorrow.

Oh yes we can do that, even if I feel I'd be next to useless. Although I do think I'm OK at attention to detail so maybe I'll get something. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, it's called Who-Dini and near the Oakland or Library. Wonder how big it is if it's round there, might have a look at the outside tomorrow.

Oh yes we can do that, even if I feel I'd be next to useless. Although I do think I'm OK at attention to detail so maybe I'll get something. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What was your favourite school trip that we went on? (I say we because as far as I can recall, there was rarely a time any school trips excluded anyone in our year group).

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What was your favourite school trip that we went on? (I say we because as far as I can recall, there was rarely a time any school trips excluded anyone in our year group).
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I can't really remember what ones exactly but any of the ones that had at least you and myself or us and Matt where we'd go around a museum or something pissing around and probably not doing what we're supposed to be doing, or if we were we'd do the bare minimum or draw something simple. XD

Ironbridge was a good one because it was spent away from home over a period of time, which in a way was bad too but it ended up being fine for me, plus who I got stay with made it good too, they were two of the jokers of my primary school class.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I can't really remember what ones exactly but any of the ones that had at least you and myself or us and Matt where we'd go around a museum or something pissing around and probably not doing what we're supposed to be doing, or if we were we'd do the bare minimum or draw something simple. XD

Ironbridge was a good one because it was spent away from home over a period of time, which in a way was bad too but it ended up being fine for me, plus who I got stay with made it good too, they were two of the jokers of my primary school class.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wonder if our primary school even does Ironbridge now or any other trip in that style. I'd imagine it would be better in some ways because every kid would likely have a phone and could call home instead of that stupid letter thing we did, but unless the phones are taken away outside of that I dread to think of what crazy shit would happen to get recorded for social media. It was bad enough when we went and no one even had a phone or a camera to record anything; everyone just did it because it turned into a free for all at night once the teachers left us alone.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wonder if our primary school even does Ironbridge now or any other trip in that style. I'd imagine it would be better in some ways because every kid would likely have a phone and could call home instead of that stupid letter thing we did, but unless the phones are taken away outside of that I dread to think of what crazy shit would happen to get recorded for social media. It was bad enough when we went and no one even had a phone or a camera to record anything; everyone just did it because it turned into a free for all at night once the teachers left us alone.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
They might do, well, before pandemic of course and since we left the trip or style of trip probably stayed for a while I'd imagine. Unless a certain later year group managed to ruin it, but I don't want to find out really. Having a mobile during that would've been good, so I could see that happening instead of the letter. I still have a photo my sister took while I was away of our first cat and the friendly cat that hung around at our place, so that's a good part of the trip even if though wasn't actually a part of it. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
They might do, well, before pandemic of course and since we left the trip or style of trip probably stayed for a while I'd imagine. Unless a certain later year group managed to ruin it, but I don't want to find out really. Having a mobile during that would've been good, so I could see that happening instead of the letter. I still have a photo my sister took while I was away of our first cat and the friendly cat that hung around at our place, so that's a good part of the trip even if though wasn't actually a part of it. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Have you seen anything (posters, trailers, etc.) for that upcoming Uncharted movie?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Have you seen anything (posters, trailers, etc.) for that upcoming Uncharted movie?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm aware of a trailer or at least something being out there, but....I don't want to look at it. I have no faith that it will be any good, and especially because Wahlberg is Sully. Ugh.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm aware of a trailer or at least something being out there, but....I don't want to look at it. I have no faith that it will be any good, and especially because Wahlberg is Sully. Ugh.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 4th, 2022, 04:31 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I have no faith that it will be any good, and especially because Wahlberg is Sully. Ugh.
I wish him being Sully was the only issue but I don't even think Tom Holland is a good choice for Nate either. And if you've seen any posters then that says all you need to know about the trailers because even all the posters are complete garbage. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 4th, 2022, 04:31 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I have no faith that it will be any good, and especially because Wahlberg is Sully. Ugh.
I wish him being Sully was the only issue but I don't even think Tom Holland is a good choice for Nate either. And if you've seen any posters then that says all you need to know about the trailers because even all the posters are complete garbage. Errm
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Just saw a poster that looks like it's trying too hard to replicate UC4's, and yeah it looks awful. Thought Holland could have a slight chance as a young Nate but in no way would he have been my top pick (I don't even have one but he's still nowhere near who I'd pick). Hope it doesn't ruin him if the film flops and gets backlash from fans and that he can try and avoid the role that he's done later. I'm speaking like the negative impact has already happened, I suppose it already has from reaction of trailers and before of cast reveals, but I meant after the film releases, can already see there being more. I'll just go watch Nathan Fillion's short feature again. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Just saw a poster that looks like it's trying too hard to replicate UC4's, and yeah it looks awful. Thought Holland could have a slight chance as a young Nate but in no way would he have been my top pick (I don't even have one but he's still nowhere near who I'd pick). Hope it doesn't ruin him if the film flops and gets backlash from fans and that he can try and avoid the role that he's done later. I'm speaking like the negative impact has already happened, I suppose it already has from reaction of trailers and before of cast reveals, but I meant after the film releases, can already see there being more. I'll just go watch Nathan Fillion's short feature again. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I assume that's the poster with everyone just staring off into nothing and features blue and orange as the main colours?

Have you seen this abomination of a poster for the movie?
Backup link incase the above doesn't work.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I assume that's the poster with everyone just staring off into nothing and features blue and orange as the main colours?

Have you seen this abomination of a poster for the movie?
Backup link incase the above doesn't work.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Huh, actually no it was a fan poster, damn I didn't realise. XD Seen some more and they're just all meh. Well the ones selling on sites like eBay and with that blue one there's two featuring the falling cargo scene, darn it. That one though I got no idea why they went with the globe in the background.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Huh, actually no it was a fan poster, damn I didn't realise. XD Seen some more and they're just all meh. Well the ones selling on sites like eBay and with that blue one there's two featuring the falling cargo scene, darn it. That one though I got no idea why they went with the globe in the background.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 14th, 2022, 09:15 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I really want to see it now so I can judge it. Tongue

The globe makes sense since the movie is probably going all over the world. I hate the colour more; that weird teal aqua colour just doesn't fit the feeling of Uncharted. It makes the poster look sterile and clean almost when Uncharted has always been a gritty and dirty kind of feeling.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 14th, 2022, 09:15 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I really want to see it now so I can judge it. Tongue

The globe makes sense since the movie is probably going all over the world. I hate the colour more; that weird teal aqua colour just doesn't fit the feeling of Uncharted. It makes the poster look sterile and clean almost when Uncharted has always been a gritty and dirty kind of feeling.