Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
It's just this. I saw it on the image search and as it was one of the first to pop up I assumed that could be an official one, also saw only the size of the view you get when you merely click once in the image search, nor examined it to see if it was obviously a fake/fan poster. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
It's just this. I saw it on the image search and as it was one of the first to pop up I assumed that could be an official one, also saw only the size of the view you get when you merely click once in the image search, nor examined it to see if it was obviously a fake/fan poster. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I actually find that better than most of the official posters I've seen. Whistle
I'd actually be convinced that was one of those initial posters a movie gets just for the sake of announcing it and then the proper one comes later.

Did you play Lost Legacy yet? I can't remember if you did and if not what are you waiting for? Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I actually find that better than most of the official posters I've seen. Whistle
I'd actually be convinced that was one of those initial posters a movie gets just for the sake of announcing it and then the proper one comes later.

Did you play Lost Legacy yet? I can't remember if you did and if not what are you waiting for? Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Huh, I just thought it tried to copy UC4 too much when if it wanted to copy one of the games, maybe UC3 as that's when we got to actually see young Nate with a younger Sully.

I...played the start of Lost Legacy, then stopped. I don't know why, just something else grabbed my attention then haven't returned since. *sigh* My poor backlog of games and now Elden Ring is out tomorrow, they're all going waiting even longer. Not enough time! D=
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Huh, I just thought it tried to copy UC4 too much when if it wanted to copy one of the games, maybe UC3 as that's when we got to actually see young Nate with a younger Sully.

I...played the start of Lost Legacy, then stopped. I don't know why, just something else grabbed my attention then haven't returned since. *sigh* My poor backlog of games and now Elden Ring is out tomorrow, they're all going waiting even longer. Not enough time! D=
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 24th, 2022, 12:42 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Despite the movie being an origin of Nate and Sully, I'd say it borrows more from UC4 than UC3. The only aspect it takes from the third game is the plane sequence, otherwise most things are either entirely original or utilize stuff from UC4. It mostly uses both of those games because of the origin stories both of them feature and so it makes sense to use things from both of those now since trying to make a movie with anything from those games later is probably impossible to pull off now.

Ah, I wasn't sure if it was like UC1 where you just never even started it.
Is Elden Ring going to be your first FromSoft game by the way?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 24th, 2022, 12:42 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Despite the movie being an origin of Nate and Sully, I'd say it borrows more from UC4 than UC3. The only aspect it takes from the third game is the plane sequence, otherwise most things are either entirely original or utilize stuff from UC4. It mostly uses both of those games because of the origin stories both of them feature and so it makes sense to use things from both of those now since trying to make a movie with anything from those games later is probably impossible to pull off now.

Ah, I wasn't sure if it was like UC1 where you just never even started it.
Is Elden Ring going to be your first FromSoft game by the way?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I know I met the main villain and did some more after that, but don't remember what, it was just that scene in the room with him I recall. XD

Yes, it will be. I'm taking my experience from Dragon's Dogma and Code Vein to help me through this. My copy has yet to arrive and will be playing once it's ready on my PS4. I'll likely be spending a few hours in the character customisation first though. ROFL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I know I met the main villain and did some more after that, but don't remember what, it was just that scene in the room with him I recall. XD

Yes, it will be. I'm taking my experience from Dragon's Dogma and Code Vein to help me through this. My copy has yet to arrive and will be playing once it's ready on my PS4. I'll likely be spending a few hours in the character customisation first though. ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
What class did you wind up going for?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
What class did you wind up going for?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Has the chicken fat invaded the back room of Asda any more during my absence and if so how often does it still happen? Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Has the chicken fat invaded the back room of Asda any more during my absence and if so how often does it still happen? Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@ShiraNoMai : Settled on Warrior, I did try Vagabond for a while, almost chose that but I preferred having two weapons for use in both hands.

@Moonface : Probably a couple of times but hasn't happened for a few years now, I don't remember when exactly. More than 2 years at least anyway. Or it's happened when I've been off but been cleared before I returned. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@ShiraNoMai : Settled on Warrior, I did try Vagabond for a while, almost chose that but I preferred having two weapons for use in both hands.

@Moonface : Probably a couple of times but hasn't happened for a few years now, I don't remember when exactly. More than 2 years at least anyway. Or it's happened when I've been off but been cleared before I returned. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 3rd, 2022, 05:11 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Maybe it stopped after Perry got moved to home shopping, since I find that when I worked there it only happened frequently when he was in charge of the deli counter because he didn't care about throwing chicken fat down the drains. XD

So my parents always claim you're itching to come back to visit America, but where would you like to go other than Florida?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 3rd, 2022, 05:11 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Maybe it stopped after Perry got moved to home shopping, since I find that when I worked there it only happened frequently when he was in charge of the deli counter because he didn't care about throwing chicken fat down the drains. XD

So my parents always claim you're itching to come back to visit America, but where would you like to go other than Florida?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really have any interest in any other state or area at the moment. A longer time in Orlando as that just generally felt like there was much more to do there than lower down Florida/Miami but I also feel like I obviously didn't get enough time down there either. I am open to recommendations too, since nothing stands out to me as "I MUST go there for a holiday!" So Orlando would be at the top of my imaginary list then under that would be "Anything". XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really have any interest in any other state or area at the moment. A longer time in Orlando as that just generally felt like there was much more to do there than lower down Florida/Miami but I also feel like I obviously didn't get enough time down there either. I am open to recommendations too, since nothing stands out to me as "I MUST go there for a holiday!" So Orlando would be at the top of my imaginary list then under that would be "Anything". XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah Orlando has a stupid amount of stuff to do. Miami has nothing really if you ask me and I hate going down there whenever I have to. Errm
I think one of the neatest things for you to see that we discovered since you visited would be the arcade that's about 20 minutes away and a store called El Dorado. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah Orlando has a stupid amount of stuff to do. Miami has nothing really if you ask me and I hate going down there whenever I have to. Errm
I think one of the neatest things for you to see that we discovered since you visited would be the arcade that's about 20 minutes away and a store called El Dorado. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
OK, I'll remove Miami then, no need to go there. Only if passing through. Is that 20 minutes walking, right? *shot* Yo, an arcade would be sweet to go there. Oh, El Dorado? *finds it* An furniture store, why would I want go there? *finds an image* ...I see. I won't scroll down and look further at more images then. Quite interesting. XD Unless it turns it's not that store?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
OK, I'll remove Miami then, no need to go there. Only if passing through. Is that 20 minutes walking, right? *shot* Yo, an arcade would be sweet to go there. Oh, El Dorado? *finds it* An furniture store, why would I want go there? *finds an image* ...I see. I won't scroll down and look further at more images then. Quite interesting. XD Unless it turns it's not that store?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
No no that's the store. I only discovered it looked like that because Shira and I were waiting for a table at the restaurant next door and so decided to go in to kill ten minutes. Neither of us knew before walking in that it looked like that and we made a point to go back the next day to look around properly.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
No no that's the store. I only discovered it looked like that because Shira and I were waiting for a table at the restaurant next door and so decided to go in to kill ten minutes. Neither of us knew before walking in that it looked like that and we made a point to go back the next day to look around properly.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Do you happen to remember if we ever ate at The Rainforest Cafe when you came to visit?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Do you happen to remember if we ever ate at The Rainforest Cafe when you came to visit?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't believe we did, we did go to that Safari place which would've been closest to that, but they didn't have a place to eat (I think?) , which is what I was remembering just now. XD I have been to the UK's version of Rainforest Café before and eaten there too, but wouldn't mind trying Florida's.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't believe we did, we did go to that Safari place which would've been closest to that, but they didn't have a place to eat (I think?) , which is what I was remembering just now. XD I have been to the UK's version of Rainforest Café before and eaten there too, but wouldn't mind trying Florida's.