Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah of course, outside of the main store makes sense, since George already has a separate building, plus when there's other Asda's out there having both within a single building. Didn't think of that. XD This is what I've found which is what I know is happening in bigger/other stores. Can't find a video unfortunately.

The places I've been to is the where the main stores are only in actual Colchester, so more like outside Colchester but it's in the same area/postcode type thing, like Stanway and Marks Tey, which I've been round the area in a car so know it roughly. That's all, really. Would pick there over the aforementioned ones though.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah of course, outside of the main store makes sense, since George already has a separate building, plus when there's other Asda's out there having both within a single building. Didn't think of that. XD This is what I've found which is what I know is happening in bigger/other stores. Can't find a video unfortunately.

The places I've been to is the where the main stores are only in actual Colchester, so more like outside Colchester but it's in the same area/postcode type thing, like Stanway and Marks Tey, which I've been round the area in a car so know it roughly. That's all, really. Would pick there over the aforementioned ones though.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Oh dear god it's worse than I imagined. It literally looks like what I'd expect from Wal-Mart. That Decathlon store looks so out of place and makes me feel like I'm looking at a mall inside a supermarket. Shock

Also because you've played it and I'm still a little curious, I direct you to this question.
But to keep a question in here too, would Dragon's Dogma 2 be enough to make you buy a PS5 sooner than later or no since you didn't finish the first one still? XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Oh dear god it's worse than I imagined. It literally looks like what I'd expect from Wal-Mart. That Decathlon store looks so out of place and makes me feel like I'm looking at a mall inside a supermarket. Shock

Also because you've played it and I'm still a little curious, I direct you to this question.
But to keep a question in here too, would Dragon's Dogma 2 be enough to make you buy a PS5 sooner than later or no since you didn't finish the first one still? XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Happy 31st, our dear co-founder-in-arms, EL! Grin Hope you have a lovely Tuesday and well, make time for that PS5 to enjoy yourself with!
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Happy 31st, our dear co-founder-in-arms, EL! Grin Hope you have a lovely Tuesday and well, make time for that PS5 to enjoy yourself with!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you, Shira! Grin

Ah, Moony's two questions above, well time has passed and both of us have that item now already (Dragon's Dogma and PS5 respectively). Yay!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you, Shira! Grin

Ah, Moony's two questions above, well time has passed and both of us have that item now already (Dragon's Dogma and PS5 respectively). Yay!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh man I would've forgotten your birthday today if not for Shira's post because of how much else had been going on for me this past week. XD

Happy Birthday. If I was there I would bring you an Asda baguette with 31 candles in it. =3

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh man I would've forgotten your birthday today if not for Shira's post because of how much else had been going on for me this past week. XD

Happy Birthday. If I was there I would bring you an Asda baguette with 31 candles in it. =3
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Aha, thanks Moony. A lovely toasty baguette, just a little more than usual. Grin

Really didn't want to draw attention to this day anyway, but it was fine. Played a bit of Genshin, had a meal out with my dad, mum, sister and friend, played Scrabble and a card game and made them suffer my music *shot*.

For gifts I received Mario Strikers Battle League, Forbidden Scrollery Volume 7 Star One Revel In Time 2-Disc CD, Ayreon creator's other project. For the manga I still need 6 but wasn't available where I wanted it from, but plan to get it later either online or at an expo where I got some other volumes from. Also listened to the first CD today which was OK but not fully to my taste, but I wanted the album mainly for one song, plus the other disc which has the same songs but different singers, two songs has someone I want to listen to their versions plus the alternate of the song I wanted. Will give the rest a listen too though. The other two albums I played today were Kamelot's Karma and Brian Eno's Apollo which wasn't sufferable to the others. and eased the evening. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Aha, thanks Moony. A lovely toasty baguette, just a little more than usual. Grin

Really didn't want to draw attention to this day anyway, but it was fine. Played a bit of Genshin, had a meal out with my dad, mum, sister and friend, played Scrabble and a card game and made them suffer my music *shot*.

For gifts I received Mario Strikers Battle League, Forbidden Scrollery Volume 7 Star One Revel In Time 2-Disc CD, Ayreon creator's other project. For the manga I still need 6 but wasn't available where I wanted it from, but plan to get it later either online or at an expo where I got some other volumes from. Also listened to the first CD today which was OK but not fully to my taste, but I wanted the album mainly for one song, plus the other disc which has the same songs but different singers, two songs has someone I want to listen to their versions plus the alternate of the song I wanted. Will give the rest a listen too though. The other two albums I played today were Kamelot's Karma and Brian Eno's Apollo which wasn't sufferable to the others. and eased the evening. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Seeing you mention expos, are there any you'd like to attend one day that you haven't been to before?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Seeing you mention expos, are there any you'd like to attend one day that you haven't been to before?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
A day late Happy Birthday to you EL! Hope that you had a good one and I see that you got the new Striker you will have to me your full opinion cause it is actually a game I am interested in picking up, but I must admit I am not in a huge rush to pick it up.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
A day late Happy Birthday to you EL! Hope that you had a good one and I see that you got the new Striker you will have to me your full opinion cause it is actually a game I am interested in picking up, but I must admit I am not in a huge rush to pick it up.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface : In the UK there isn't any I can think of really. Other than going back to the MCM on which I haven't been to since 2019 now. I'd rather attend something that centred more towards Anime and Video Games than Western Comics or other Pop Culture stuff, those can be there too but would like it if the convention has a fair amount of each. Although I also wouldn't want to have to ravel too much to get there, 1-2 hours is enough travelling; or more depending on where I am and if I'm staying for a duration of time than just a single day.
There is one in particular I would like to go to would be EVO/Evolution Championship Series, I know it got cancelled from the 2020 allegations that happened throughout the FGC but since then got acquired by Sony and another company. I'll be watching some of this year's EVO to see if the event is still as good enough, plus it usually gets held in LA (same for this year), so I'd have to think about that too if I want to attend in the future. XD

@Karo: Thanks! Oh, you've been thinking about it?  I've haven't started playing yet but yeah I'll let you know how it is. I'll probably whizz through single player or whatever it is to unlock stuff...if there is anything to unlock.

EDIT: Somehow forgot to actually type my reply to Karo, sorry. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface : In the UK there isn't any I can think of really. Other than going back to the MCM on which I haven't been to since 2019 now. I'd rather attend something that centred more towards Anime and Video Games than Western Comics or other Pop Culture stuff, those can be there too but would like it if the convention has a fair amount of each. Although I also wouldn't want to have to ravel too much to get there, 1-2 hours is enough travelling; or more depending on where I am and if I'm staying for a duration of time than just a single day.
There is one in particular I would like to go to would be EVO/Evolution Championship Series, I know it got cancelled from the 2020 allegations that happened throughout the FGC but since then got acquired by Sony and another company. I'll be watching some of this year's EVO to see if the event is still as good enough, plus it usually gets held in LA (same for this year), so I'd have to think about that too if I want to attend in the future. XD

@Karo: Thanks! Oh, you've been thinking about it?  I've haven't started playing yet but yeah I'll let you know how it is. I'll probably whizz through single player or whatever it is to unlock stuff...if there is anything to unlock.

EDIT: Somehow forgot to actually type my reply to Karo, sorry. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
It's actually held in Vegas (Can be confusing for foreigners, I imagine, between the "Los" Angeles and "Las" Vegas). I've heard Vegas is a wild trip to take. I wouldn't mind making a trek there some day.

Have you tried out Mario Strikers yet?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
It's actually held in Vegas (Can be confusing for foreigners, I imagine, between the "Los" Angeles and "Las" Vegas). I've heard Vegas is a wild trip to take. I wouldn't mind making a trek there some day.

Have you tried out Mario Strikers yet?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Was there any panic buying at your job due to the heatwave or was everyone mostly shopping like they normally do? Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Was there any panic buying at your job due to the heatwave or was everyone mostly shopping like they normally do? Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@ShiraNoMai : Ah, did really put LA?! I did read Vegas but confused myself for some silly reason, yet I knew both actual LA and Vegas are different. *facepalm*  Doh

*looks at Switch getting slightly dusty lying on top of PS3 after I registered my three new games on my b-day (Strikers, Party Superstars & Brigandine)*

.....nope.

@Moonface: I wasn't in on the worst day which was last Tuesday, but don't think so or not enough that the shelves were bare when I walk into work. Granted I walk in in the morning as delivery's just been worked, but there's times when some shelves/trays are still empty even after delivery. All I know is the usual stuff for Summer were down, like my department kept running out of salad, lettuce and cucumber plus bottled water was minimal. I assume ice was very low or out of stock everyday but never checked.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@ShiraNoMai : Ah, did really put LA?! I did read Vegas but confused myself for some silly reason, yet I knew both actual LA and Vegas are different. *facepalm*  Doh

*looks at Switch getting slightly dusty lying on top of PS3 after I registered my three new games on my b-day (Strikers, Party Superstars & Brigandine)*

.....nope.

@Moonface: I wasn't in on the worst day which was last Tuesday, but don't think so or not enough that the shelves were bare when I walk into work. Granted I walk in in the morning as delivery's just been worked, but there's times when some shelves/trays are still empty even after delivery. All I know is the usual stuff for Summer were down, like my department kept running out of salad, lettuce and cucumber plus bottled water was minimal. I assume ice was very low or out of stock everyday but never checked.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Have you played Astro's Playroom on your PS5 yet or have plans to? I highly recommend checking it out! ^_^

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Have you played Astro's Playroom on your PS5 yet or have plans to? I highly recommend checking it out! ^_^
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Have you rewatched or read Bleach again recently and has your opinion on it changed anything?
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Have you rewatched or read Bleach again recently and has your opinion on it changed anything?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface: Nope, not tried Astro's Playroom. Have no idea what it's about other than a little robot and outer space I assume, and never had any interest in looking into it.

@Karo : No, I haven't reread or rewatched Bleach (apart from when I rewatched the start ages ago when I bought DVDs) lately. Mainly because my opinion is it's good (top-notch first 3 series) up until before the Fullbring arc begins then anything after is a chore to sit through....all except Aizen and what he's doing in the end arc. LOL Don't think I'd change my opinion if I did.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface: Nope, not tried Astro's Playroom. Have no idea what it's about other than a little robot and outer space I assume, and never had any interest in looking into it.

@Karo : No, I haven't reread or rewatched Bleach (apart from when I rewatched the start ages ago when I bought DVDs) lately. Mainly because my opinion is it's good (top-notch first 3 series) up until before the Fullbring arc begins then anything after is a chore to sit through....all except Aizen and what he's doing in the end arc. LOL Don't think I'd change my opinion if I did.