Otherworldly Being | Mr EliteL
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Psst, look what I found. Shifty

https://eliteluigisbunker.webs.com/

When are you going to do Page 6 of Power Within? ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Oh God, that site. Didn't realise that still exists somehow. Did I really make sections on my own profile and favourite things? I don't remember doing that. Kill me now. XD

As for Power Within, never. Hate calling it that, as it never hinted to be Mario related at all. Gave up on it in favour of my other 'comic' MLDW, which I also gave up when at Uni and coming up with my own characters to use.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Oh God, that site. Didn't realise that still exists somehow. Did I really make sections on my own profile and favourite things? I don't remember doing that. Kill me now. XD

As for Power Within, never. Hate calling it that, as it never hinted to be Mario related at all. Gave up on it in favour of my other 'comic' MLDW, which I also gave up when at Uni and coming up with my own characters to use.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you remember what the plots were going to be for those comics? Like, did you have a rough plan of where the stories were going to go and how they would end?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you remember what the plots were going to be for those comics? Like, did you have a rough plan of where the stories were going to go and how they would end?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
For Power Within I think I did at one point but I've forgotten most of it now. I think it was going to be Luigi gaining courage to stand to up to the bad guys, but can't remember how exactly. I know thee was going to be a fight against big enemies, classic Mario vs Bowser, Luigi vs someone, Yoshi vs that big Shroob Yoshi (can't remember it's name), Peach vs someone and maybe a fifth good character against someone else. Enemies may have come from other universes too. I didn't care for this as much as the other comic.

MLDW I had a better plan than Power Within for and remember most of it even now. I regretted killing off Wario and Waluigi immediately, and should've used some other notable character, although it kinda hinted to what I was going to do. All the Koopa Kids were going to be involved at some point too. I can go into more detail, but I don't know even though I won't be making it now. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
For Power Within I think I did at one point but I've forgotten most of it now. I think it was going to be Luigi gaining courage to stand to up to the bad guys, but can't remember how exactly. I know thee was going to be a fight against big enemies, classic Mario vs Bowser, Luigi vs someone, Yoshi vs that big Shroob Yoshi (can't remember it's name), Peach vs someone and maybe a fifth good character against someone else. Enemies may have come from other universes too. I didn't care for this as much as the other comic.

MLDW I had a better plan than Power Within for and remember most of it even now. I regretted killing off Wario and Waluigi immediately, and should've used some other notable character, although it kinda hinted to what I was going to do. All the Koopa Kids were going to be involved at some point too. I can go into more detail, but I don't know even though I won't be making it now. XD
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345
Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
(Apr 22nd, 2019, 11:42 PM)Moonface Wrote:

That is great. Brings me back!! I remember Luigi The Homie very well...

Good times  Tongue
[Image: wrdxyKE.png]

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345 Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
(Apr 22nd, 2019, 11:42 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Good times  Tongue
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 8th, 2019, 12:55 AM)Frank Wrote:

Good times  Tongue
I remember him well too, but not for any good reasons. Whistle

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 8th, 2019, 12:55 AM)Frank Wrote:

Good times  Tongue
I remember him well too, but not for any good reasons. Whistle
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345
Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
He added me on Facebook after his banning. He was very nice to me, but his actions here (there) painted him in an entirely different light.

None the less, I hope he's doing well!
[Image: wrdxyKE.png]

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345 Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
He added me on Facebook after his banning. He was very nice to me, but his actions here (there) painted him in an entirely different light.

None the less, I hope he's doing well!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
He did try to get back into contact with me at some point 7+ years ago, but I simply wasn't interested at the time. I'd hope that the insecurities that he had back in the day are behind him now, or at the very least he handles such things better now than he did. That was pretty much the crux of every problem that I can recall in relation to him, which is unfortunate because were it not for that he wouldn't have pushed so many people away from him back then.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
He did try to get back into contact with me at some point 7+ years ago, but I simply wasn't interested at the time. I'd hope that the insecurities that he had back in the day are behind him now, or at the very least he handles such things better now than he did. That was pretty much the crux of every problem that I can recall in relation to him, which is unfortunate because were it not for that he wouldn't have pushed so many people away from him back then.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I just saw the news that all of Naughty Dog's games on PS3 are having their multiplayer servers turned off on September 3rd, so in light of that, what are your favourite memories of our times playing Uncharted together? Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I just saw the news that all of Naughty Dog's games on PS3 are having their multiplayer servers turned off on September 3rd, so in light of that, what are your favourite memories of our times playing Uncharted together? Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Aw, it was a matter of time the servers were going down anyway.

Mainly Co-Op Arena in Uncharted 3. I would always really like playing on the Yemen map, not only for the camping in that room for Survival, but seemed to be our best stage at completing the 10 rounds, Facility or Chateau being a close second/third. Cluster Bombs were great to use, especially taking out a Brute and one of us taking his weapon. Doing silly taunts, shame the game only allowed one taunt though. What was the button for the taunt, was wondering if it was possible there could've been another. What was that run we were trying to do for Crushing again, we did do it eventually, didn't we? Or did we end up skipping Oasis, as that map was such a nightmare to do? 'Cuz most I remember from that was the amount of times we lost on there. XD The rest of the maps I know we could do....just about, depending on spawned Siege areas on round 9 or 10. LOL
Also the fact we would always play as Nate (you) and Sully (me). Best team.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Aw, it was a matter of time the servers were going down anyway.

Mainly Co-Op Arena in Uncharted 3. I would always really like playing on the Yemen map, not only for the camping in that room for Survival, but seemed to be our best stage at completing the 10 rounds, Facility or Chateau being a close second/third. Cluster Bombs were great to use, especially taking out a Brute and one of us taking his weapon. Doing silly taunts, shame the game only allowed one taunt though. What was the button for the taunt, was wondering if it was possible there could've been another. What was that run we were trying to do for Crushing again, we did do it eventually, didn't we? Or did we end up skipping Oasis, as that map was such a nightmare to do? 'Cuz most I remember from that was the amount of times we lost on there. XD The rest of the maps I know we could do....just about, depending on spawned Siege areas on round 9 or 10. LOL
Also the fact we would always play as Nate (you) and Sully (me). Best team.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I see you have finally joined the ranks of the 28 club! I'll have you know this club is supposed to be exclusive to me so we can't be having that, therefore I demand you go back in time and either get born a year later or a year earlier so that I don't have to share with you. Same goes for anyone else here who has joined or is thinking of joining the 28 Club. That privilege is only for when I am not in the club, for I do not wish to share the club. That is the first rule of Fight 28 Club. Glare

You best pray that you find a way to avoid joining me in the 29 Club as well boy, otherwise I'll subject you to wearing matching shirts with me emblazoned with 29 Club on them and make us look like a pair of brothers whose parents think it's cute to dress their kids like fucking doppelgangers, as if the 16 years of wearing the same school uniform as a few hundred other kids isn't torment enough already. We went through 16 years of that and I swear when 29 rolls around I'm prepared to endure another 16 years if that's what it takes to teach you a lesson young man. Glare

By the way I've tapped Shira's phone so if you ask her to poison me as a way of keeping us both out of the 29 Club at the same time I'll know. I. WILL. KNOW. Glare

Happy Birthday! Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I see you have finally joined the ranks of the 28 club! I'll have you know this club is supposed to be exclusive to me so we can't be having that, therefore I demand you go back in time and either get born a year later or a year earlier so that I don't have to share with you. Same goes for anyone else here who has joined or is thinking of joining the 28 Club. That privilege is only for when I am not in the club, for I do not wish to share the club. That is the first rule of Fight 28 Club. Glare

You best pray that you find a way to avoid joining me in the 29 Club as well boy, otherwise I'll subject you to wearing matching shirts with me emblazoned with 29 Club on them and make us look like a pair of brothers whose parents think it's cute to dress their kids like fucking doppelgangers, as if the 16 years of wearing the same school uniform as a few hundred other kids isn't torment enough already. We went through 16 years of that and I swear when 29 rolls around I'm prepared to endure another 16 years if that's what it takes to teach you a lesson young man. Glare

By the way I've tapped Shira's phone so if you ask her to poison me as a way of keeping us both out of the 29 Club at the same time I'll know. I. WILL. KNOW. Glare

Happy Birthday! Tongue
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Happy birthday Mister EL!! I hope it's a good one despite Moonface being a weirdo about the fact you guys are the same age now. Tongue
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Happy birthday Mister EL!! I hope it's a good one despite Moonface being a weirdo about the fact you guys are the same age now. Tongue
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Happy 28th, bud! We got a gift here for ya that we should probably send at some point... Hmm
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Happy 28th, bud! We got a gift here for ya that we should probably send at some point... Hmm
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 6th, 2019, 04:17 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
...despite Moonface being a weirdo about the fact you guys are the same age now. Tongue
That's what happens when the British turn 28. You'll see EL being a weirdo soon enough now that he's reached the cursed age. Whistle

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 6th, 2019, 04:17 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
...despite Moonface being a weirdo about the fact you guys are the same age now. Tongue
That's what happens when the British turn 28. You'll see EL being a weirdo soon enough now that he's reached the cursed age. Whistle
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
ROFL

Damnit, I can't help it as much, I never wanted to join the 28 club, nor do I want to get into the 29, let alone good grief, the 30's. Yet these days and years go by like it means nothing to them, and we have to suffer quite literally in due time. XD
Fuck growing older man, fuck it. 27 was a cool age too, the number anyway. Doesn't look old yet shove an 8 on instead and you're getting ever closer to another milestone. Must stay physically active if I want to enjoy what my bones and muscles can give meh.

OK, enough, although perhaps I did already turn weirdo with that. Matching clothes, did you include Asda in that timeframe, Moony? XD Noes, uniforms! Thanks very much though Moony, Queen and Shira! Grin OSHI, you has gift? If it's easier to send to Moon'y parents house, then you can that, or just my address, which you may need then I can tell you. If there happens to be a charge when it gets I'll pay of course, whichever destination you guys send it to.

Didn't much yesterday, work then CTR on my own then with my sister. Today will b picked me up soon just for tonight at my friend's house, perhaps eat at our favourite Chinese restauran,t then he'll try and beat me at Scrabble (I've won most of our 1v1 games so far). Then Sunday my Dad and sister will meet us at his place, then we'll all go for an hour or so walk by the coast in a town with fish and chips in the middle. My Dad hasn't done that specific walk yet, and he's wanted to join us for a while now.

Did get some presents.
Within Temptation The Reckoning album
How To Train Your Dragon Box Set (finally I can see the 2nd and 3rd movies!)
Deadpool 2 DVD
Johnny English Strikes Again DVD
Polgara The Sorceress by David & Leigh Eddings
Tokyo ESP Vol 5 & 6
Model Tank
Money from my Nan
Also, The Art of Tekken but that hasn't arrived yet.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
ROFL

Damnit, I can't help it as much, I never wanted to join the 28 club, nor do I want to get into the 29, let alone good grief, the 30's. Yet these days and years go by like it means nothing to them, and we have to suffer quite literally in due time. XD
Fuck growing older man, fuck it. 27 was a cool age too, the number anyway. Doesn't look old yet shove an 8 on instead and you're getting ever closer to another milestone. Must stay physically active if I want to enjoy what my bones and muscles can give meh.

OK, enough, although perhaps I did already turn weirdo with that. Matching clothes, did you include Asda in that timeframe, Moony? XD Noes, uniforms! Thanks very much though Moony, Queen and Shira! Grin OSHI, you has gift? If it's easier to send to Moon'y parents house, then you can that, or just my address, which you may need then I can tell you. If there happens to be a charge when it gets I'll pay of course, whichever destination you guys send it to.

Didn't much yesterday, work then CTR on my own then with my sister. Today will b picked me up soon just for tonight at my friend's house, perhaps eat at our favourite Chinese restauran,t then he'll try and beat me at Scrabble (I've won most of our 1v1 games so far). Then Sunday my Dad and sister will meet us at his place, then we'll all go for an hour or so walk by the coast in a town with fish and chips in the middle. My Dad hasn't done that specific walk yet, and he's wanted to join us for a while now.

Did get some presents.
Within Temptation The Reckoning album
How To Train Your Dragon Box Set (finally I can see the 2nd and 3rd movies!)
Deadpool 2 DVD
Johnny English Strikes Again DVD
Polgara The Sorceress by David & Leigh Eddings
Tokyo ESP Vol 5 & 6
Model Tank
Money from my Nan
Also, The Art of Tekken but that hasn't arrived yet.