Happy belated! I joined the 25 club last week. Smile
[Image: wrdxyKE.png]

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345 Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
Happy belated! I joined the 25 club last week. Smile
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So, what are your thoughts on Boris Johnson becoming the new PM? Going further, is anyone at work reacting to the news at all? I know Brexit was one of the rare times politics came up at work and since this is semi-related to it I could see it coming up.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So, what are your thoughts on Boris Johnson becoming the new PM? Going further, is anyone at work reacting to the news at all? I know Brexit was one of the rare times politics came up at work and since this is semi-related to it I could see it coming up.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I've been avoiding politics as much as I can really, so I'm indifferent and didn't care he won the vote. Watched yesterday his speech and other news crap as I didn't want to go to my room to do anything thanks to the heat. Everything was a mess and probably still will be, all I can do is hope for the best. I thought Johnson would win anyway, and I don't want Labour in as PM.
At work, so far I've heard nothing. I don't want to start a conversation about it with anyone, usually I overhear what people are talking about but wasn't a topic yesterday. Perhaps because of the weather here this week, the company being annoying with contracts, no one cares yet, or they already talked about it. XD Maybe today after his speech, but I wasn't in nor Tuesday when it was announced.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I've been avoiding politics as much as I can really, so I'm indifferent and didn't care he won the vote. Watched yesterday his speech and other news crap as I didn't want to go to my room to do anything thanks to the heat. Everything was a mess and probably still will be, all I can do is hope for the best. I thought Johnson would win anyway, and I don't want Labour in as PM.
At work, so far I've heard nothing. I don't want to start a conversation about it with anyone, usually I overhear what people are talking about but wasn't a topic yesterday. Perhaps because of the weather here this week, the company being annoying with contracts, no one cares yet, or they already talked about it. XD Maybe today after his speech, but I wasn't in nor Tuesday when it was announced.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I am sorry EL I am late to this lil party but happy birthday! As my first present to you I will not share with you of any of the cursed things I found on the internet unless you choose to willing go into the general chat thread!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I am sorry EL I am late to this lil party but happy birthday! As my first present to you I will not share with you of any of the cursed things I found on the internet unless you choose to willing go into the general chat thread!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Cursed? *goes to the chat thread*

Also thanks for the belated Yuri, and as I seemed to not do so earlier to Frank. Grin

Already a month gone by, frick, can't believe it.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Cursed? *goes to the chat thread*

Also thanks for the belated Yuri, and as I seemed to not do so earlier to Frank. Grin

Already a month gone by, frick, can't believe it.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I forget @Mr EliteL, are you a Guilty Gear fan?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Do you follow competitive Smash at all? Melee, Ultimate or any of the others. Just curious XD
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Do you follow competitive Smash at all? Melee, Ultimate or any of the others. Just curious XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Aug 5th, 2019, 10:29 PM)Sunbum Wrote:
I've got Dusk...something on the DS and Xrd Revelator on PS4, but have barely played both. I know of the new game in development, but not interested because I didn't get into the games I do own. If GG randomly got added to BBCTB, I would kinda be hyped though as it needed to be a thing, a BlazBlue Guilty Gear crossover. Thinking they'll stick with the 2D/3D style though, but if the new content gives life back into BBCTB and stays alive, could be a possibiity for perhaps another Tag game? Although what there is now is OK.

(Aug 11th, 2019, 04:16 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

I used to. I might've watched the Evo 2019 Ultimate Top 8 live if it wasn't so late my time, as I did watch Tekken 7 when it was on just before. I don't do all nighters, so 3AM was enough for me. I checked the results the morning after though, but that's about it. I've probably stopped caring since I've kinda stopped any Smash game, until perhaps the end of the Fighter Pack has been released or I have an online pass. I am aware of notable players though, and will sometimes check out ZeRo, Armada and Nairo on Twitch/YouTube.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Aug 5th, 2019, 10:29 PM)Sunbum Wrote:
I've got Dusk...something on the DS and Xrd Revelator on PS4, but have barely played both. I know of the new game in development, but not interested because I didn't get into the games I do own. If GG randomly got added to BBCTB, I would kinda be hyped though as it needed to be a thing, a BlazBlue Guilty Gear crossover. Thinking they'll stick with the 2D/3D style though, but if the new content gives life back into BBCTB and stays alive, could be a possibiity for perhaps another Tag game? Although what there is now is OK.

(Aug 11th, 2019, 04:16 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

I used to. I might've watched the Evo 2019 Ultimate Top 8 live if it wasn't so late my time, as I did watch Tekken 7 when it was on just before. I don't do all nighters, so 3AM was enough for me. I checked the results the morning after though, but that's about it. I've probably stopped caring since I've kinda stopped any Smash game, until perhaps the end of the Fighter Pack has been released or I have an online pass. I am aware of notable players though, and will sometimes check out ZeRo, Armada and Nairo on Twitch/YouTube.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Putting this out there since I finally got the online service. My Switch Friend Code is

SW-2684-8515-8986
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Putting this out there since I finally got the online service. My Switch Friend Code is

SW-2684-8515-8986
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I hear that Asda has been having some trouble since that Sainsbury's opened up in town. Have you noticed any actual change in customer numbers or is it just my mum conveniently shopping when no one else goes shopping? ROFL

Oh, also there's a t-shirt waiting for you at my parents place. Wink

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I hear that Asda has been having some trouble since that Sainsbury's opened up in town. Have you noticed any actual change in customer numbers or is it just my mum conveniently shopping when no one else goes shopping? ROFL

Oh, also there's a t-shirt waiting for you at my parents place. Wink
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Numbers have dropped a bit. I know Tuesday to Thursday are slower than what they used to be, and they were the slowest of the week already. Think it's most busy between 9AM-12 noon, although home shoppers are included in that too. Only short life areas are the most busy but you'd already expect at least that much. There is a bit of a difference, although could be people not spending as much time when they come in and find not much on Produce. We are the front of the store and we've had two weeks of low stock recently, for some reason. I know it's not the main reason but a contributing factor at least. We've seen photos of some of Sainsbury's floor and warehouse which weren't looking good either (taken by our store manager too XD ). Like their bakery back room had almost nothing at one point, although could've changed. I've still yet to see the full store in person though.

Ooh, I shall go see and retrieve soon then! This week after work one day.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Numbers have dropped a bit. I know Tuesday to Thursday are slower than what they used to be, and they were the slowest of the week already. Think it's most busy between 9AM-12 noon, although home shoppers are included in that too. Only short life areas are the most busy but you'd already expect at least that much. There is a bit of a difference, although could be people not spending as much time when they come in and find not much on Produce. We are the front of the store and we've had two weeks of low stock recently, for some reason. I know it's not the main reason but a contributing factor at least. We've seen photos of some of Sainsbury's floor and warehouse which weren't looking good either (taken by our store manager too XD ). Like their bakery back room had almost nothing at one point, although could've changed. I've still yet to see the full store in person though.

Ooh, I shall go see and retrieve soon then! This week after work one day.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you have any particular car(s) in mind to be your first when you can drive?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you have any particular car(s) in mind to be your first when you can drive?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface

None in particular at the moment. So far narrowed my choice to finding either a Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, Ford. Will accept some others. Nothing French though. They are not reliable, even though my Dad has a Citroen now and in the past (his one at the moment is OK, but I still don't want them).
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface

None in particular at the moment. So far narrowed my choice to finding either a Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, Ford. Will accept some others. Nothing French though. They are not reliable, even though my Dad has a Citroen now and in the past (his one at the moment is OK, but I still don't want them).
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hyundai is a good brand to go for. That's what @ShiraNoMai and I drive. Wink

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hyundai is a good brand to go for. That's what @ShiraNoMai and I drive. Wink
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah always go for the foreign brands, never American, so I'd write off Ford myself. They have garbage warranties and I swear they build their stuff with the intent of getting you to come back to their shop and "fix" problems that they create. At least, stateside that's the case.

I've always had good experiences with Hyundai so I can vouch for them for sure (my mom's also had two Hyundai when I lived with her).

Any timeframe planned on when you plan to take the test? Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah always go for the foreign brands, never American, so I'd write off Ford myself. They have garbage warranties and I swear they build their stuff with the intent of getting you to come back to their shop and "fix" problems that they create. At least, stateside that's the case.

I've always had good experiences with Hyundai so I can vouch for them for sure (my mom's also had two Hyundai when I lived with her).

Any timeframe planned on when you plan to take the test? Smile