Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@ShiraNoMai Ford is kind of a if I can't seem to find a decent car from the other brands for whatever reason, I'll be fine if I can get a decent Ford. But will think that bad warranties, so maybe will end up against getting one.

Before this year's Winter as in late this year I hope. XD Well hoping before even then but I don't want to be driving in bad weather for lessons/test. I know UK weather already isn't desirable, but that time of year has more chances of changing for the worse.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@ShiraNoMai Ford is kind of a if I can't seem to find a decent car from the other brands for whatever reason, I'll be fine if I can get a decent Ford. But will think that bad warranties, so maybe will end up against getting one.

Before this year's Winter as in late this year I hope. XD Well hoping before even then but I don't want to be driving in bad weather for lessons/test. I know UK weather already isn't desirable, but that time of year has more chances of changing for the worse.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'd say official lessons in bad weather is better because you're with someone to help you out rather than being alone. Although here my instructor wouldn't take me out in anything but good weather so I never got that luxury.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'd say official lessons in bad weather is better because you're with someone to help you out rather than being alone. Although here my instructor wouldn't take me out in anything but good weather so I never got that luxury.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you care for the new Worms game?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you care for the new Worms game?

Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Didn't know there was one. Kinda happy to see it back, but not sure. Wasn't much there in the trailer, and all I'm expecting is normal type of Worms. Maybe there'll be something different. Probably will have online but so did the games before and I barely played them (that double pack with Armageddon and the other one). Will keep a look out for more info though.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Didn't know there was one. Kinda happy to see it back, but not sure. Wasn't much there in the trailer, and all I'm expecting is normal type of Worms. Maybe there'll be something different. Probably will have online but so did the games before and I barely played them (that double pack with Armageddon and the other one). Will keep a look out for more info though.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 13th, 2020, 11:42 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Some people think this one might be going back to 3D gameplay. Would you want to see a return to that after it being so long since the last 3D Worms?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 13th, 2020, 11:42 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Some people think this one might be going back to 3D gameplay. Would you want to see a return to that after it being so long since the last 3D Worms?
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
The last one was....Mayhem, I believe? If so good as I was worried it would be Forts. XD Well maybe not good, depending on what they go with. Worms 3D and Mayhem were both fine games though. Also see there was a re-release/re-vamp of them in Ultimate Mayhem in 2011 so wasn't a massive gap in years as I thought. Still doesn't give me an idea on whether or not I'll be more interested yet.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
The last one was....Mayhem, I believe? If so good as I was worried it would be Forts. XD Well maybe not good, depending on what they go with. Worms 3D and Mayhem were both fine games though. Also see there was a re-release/re-vamp of them in Ultimate Mayhem in 2011 so wasn't a massive gap in years as I thought. Still doesn't give me an idea on whether or not I'll be more interested yet.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 17th, 2020, 01:08 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
If so good as I was worried it would be Forts. XD
Forts as a battle royale game. 100 Worms parachute down into 100 forts and fight. Stay tuned for the outcome in about 10 years.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 17th, 2020, 01:08 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
If so good as I was worried it would be Forts. XD
Forts as a battle royale game. 100 Worms parachute down into 100 forts and fight. Stay tuned for the outcome in about 10 years.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
At first I thought a bit interesting if there were forts the Worms could hide in, then realised it's 1 fort for a Worm and then haunting memories of an endless battle return, but 100x worse. x__x
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
At first I thought a bit interesting if there were forts the Worms could hide in, then realised it's 1 fort for a Worm and then haunting memories of an endless battle return, but 100x worse. x__x
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
EL will you be getting Animal Crossing and so when can I come over and destroy all your hard work? <_<
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
EL will you be getting Animal Crossing and so when can I come over and destroy all your hard work? <_<
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I've had no plans and low interest in New Horizons. If I was house bound my interest might have gone up? Still there's nothing else this year for games that I want. If I'm convinced somehow, maybe? Right now I'm trying to get a Platinum for Code Vein and will be going back to games I've yet to complete or start with Cyberdimension Neptunia, FE Three Houses (different routes), FE Echoes and Grand Kingdom high on my 'list'. As in I haven't actually got a list. XD
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I've had no plans and low interest in New Horizons. If I was house bound my interest might have gone up? Still there's nothing else this year for games that I want. If I'm convinced somehow, maybe? Right now I'm trying to get a Platinum for Code Vein and will be going back to games I've yet to complete or start with Cyberdimension Neptunia, FE Three Houses (different routes), FE Echoes and Grand Kingdom high on my 'list'. As in I haven't actually got a list. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
[Image: giphy.gif]

You were suppose to destroy the other games not play them!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
[Image: giphy.gif]

You were suppose to destroy the other games not play them!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Have you ever played WrestleMania 19 on the GameCube?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(May 23rd, 2020, 12:32 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Nope, the only wrestling game I owned and paid attention to was Day of Reckoning 2. Didn't look at any of the others on the system. Is the reason you're asking is because of Revenge Mode? Since I just founf that was a thing of WXiX and see someone's done a video on it recently (haven't watched it yet myself). Unless it's a different reason. XD
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Nope, the only wrestling game I owned and paid attention to was Day of Reckoning 2. Didn't look at any of the others on the system. Is the reason you're asking is because of Revenge Mode? Since I just founf that was a thing of WXiX and see someone's done a video on it recently (haven't watched it yet myself). Unless it's a different reason. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 23rd, 2020, 11:38 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I didn't know of that feature actually. It was more that the game seems to have a lot of silly things in it like HCTP, but amped up to 11. For example there are matches where the goal is to destroy the other wrestlers car, or you fight on an oil rig, or try to throw your opponent into traffic for a victory. Just a lot of absolutely batshit stuff that I feel you would like and given you owned a Gamecube, wondered if you may have had any dealings with the game.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 23rd, 2020, 11:38 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I didn't know of that feature actually. It was more that the game seems to have a lot of silly things in it like HCTP, but amped up to 11. For example there are matches where the goal is to destroy the other wrestlers car, or you fight on an oil rig, or try to throw your opponent into traffic for a victory. Just a lot of absolutely batshit stuff that I feel you would like and given you owned a Gamecube, wondered if you may have had any dealings with the game.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
If I knew the game had all that stuff in it when I was into playing HTP and SYM I would have. Definitely sounds nuts, can't believe there's four different Harbor stages even when the rest of the outside locations have two each. XD Only started looking for WWE games on GC in maybe 2006 which is three years later and it's probably super rare now.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
If I knew the game had all that stuff in it when I was into playing HTP and SYM I would have. Definitely sounds nuts, can't believe there's four different Harbor stages even when the rest of the outside locations have two each. XD Only started looking for WWE games on GC in maybe 2006 which is three years later and it's probably super rare now.