Otherworldly Being | Mr EliteL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
From what I saw it isn't cheap to get these days. Maybe we can get lucky and find a copy going cheap at a con some day. Tongue

Next question. Uncharted 3's co-op but the map choice can be any level/map from any game ever made. What ones do you think would be fun to play it on?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
From what I saw it isn't cheap to get these days. Maybe we can get lucky and find a copy going cheap at a con some day. Tongue

Next question. Uncharted 3's co-op but the map choice can be any level/map from any game ever made. What ones do you think would be fun to play it on?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Happy Birthday! May the carrots sing to you on your next shift and bake you a cake of broccoli. Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Happy Birthday! May the carrots sing to you on your next shift and bake you a cake of broccoli. Grin
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Happy 29th! Enjoy your last 365 days of being in your twenties. It's all downhill for Moony this year ROFL

Do hope you enjoyed yourself today at least for a little bit :3
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Happy 29th! Enjoy your last 365 days of being in your twenties. It's all downhill for Moony this year ROFL

Do hope you enjoyed yourself today at least for a little bit :3
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Eeurgh, broccoli cake. Already hate carrot cake, but broccoli is even further off than that. XD 

Thanks, Moony. Thanks, Shira. Yup, my last year, but at least I've just turned 29 and poor Moony has 3 months and a week left. NoOo!  D= 

My day was OK. Spent it at first playing a bit of Super Smash Ultimate, then Xenoblade Chronicles, later half of afternoon and up to 10PM with my mum, sister and family friend who came to visit. Ate dinner, played two games of Scrabble which I happened to come last in both somehow. Then finished with more Xenoblade. Best part was...Xenoblade. LOL 

My gifts were:
Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition (joint present, meant to be the only one but ended up getting more)
Blue trousers
Work socks (let my mum get these two for me)
My Dog Tulip dvd (friend gave me that)
Something from my brother that hasn't arrived yet

Oh, @Moonface I've got a post in progress of the question about Uncharted 3. I've come up with only two games so far and wanted a bit more variety and maybe images, so when I'm done I'll post it. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Eeurgh, broccoli cake. Already hate carrot cake, but broccoli is even further off than that. XD 

Thanks, Moony. Thanks, Shira. Yup, my last year, but at least I've just turned 29 and poor Moony has 3 months and a week left. NoOo!  D= 

My day was OK. Spent it at first playing a bit of Super Smash Ultimate, then Xenoblade Chronicles, later half of afternoon and up to 10PM with my mum, sister and family friend who came to visit. Ate dinner, played two games of Scrabble which I happened to come last in both somehow. Then finished with more Xenoblade. Best part was...Xenoblade. LOL 

My gifts were:
Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition (joint present, meant to be the only one but ended up getting more)
Blue trousers
Work socks (let my mum get these two for me)
My Dog Tulip dvd (friend gave me that)
Something from my brother that hasn't arrived yet

Oh, @Moonface I've got a post in progress of the question about Uncharted 3. I've come up with only two games so far and wanted a bit more variety and maybe images, so when I'm done I'll post it. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Happy Birthday EL I am sorry for the late brithday wish!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Happy Birthday EL I am sorry for the late brithday wish!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@"Yuri" Thanks, Yuri.  =3
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@"Yuri" Thanks, Yuri.  =3
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Happy birthday, EL! Sorry I'm late, but I hope you had a good one Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Happy birthday, EL! Sorry I'm late, but I hope you had a good one Smile .
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks for that, @Kyng . Grin It was a fine day.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks for that, @Kyng . Grin It was a fine day.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
As a birthday treat, dad (trihex) is playing TTYD this week in lead up to Origami King Gasp Just thought I'd throw that out there
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
As a birthday treat, dad (trihex) is playing TTYD this week in lead up to Origami King Gasp Just thought I'd throw that out there
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@ShiraNoMai You did not see me in chat, I am disappoint, although I did only post once yesterday and you were chatting to someone. XD I'm switching between Trihex and Savjz at the moment. Trihex was meant to begin Glitz Pit today but he's been farming Star Pieces. LOL He might be starting it now, though.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@ShiraNoMai You did not see me in chat, I am disappoint, although I did only post once yesterday and you were chatting to someone. XD I'm switching between Trihex and Savjz at the moment. Trihex was meant to begin Glitz Pit today but he's been farming Star Pieces. LOL He might be starting it now, though.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Aww damn, I did miss it. I am working during those hours so I'm not always looking at chat. @ me next time!

Did you know about a lot of those things that chat apparently knew about the game? Like that there's a block under the Shine Sprite in the Glitzville main hub area, or that there's a mini boss in Creepy Steeple?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Aww damn, I did miss it. I am working during those hours so I'm not always looking at chat. @ me next time!

Did you know about a lot of those things that chat apparently knew about the game? Like that there's a block under the Shine Sprite in the Glitzville main hub area, or that there's a mini boss in Creepy Steeple?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@ShiraNoMai I'm usually commenting on what's happening, not speaking to anyone directly so it would look weird if I @'d you in there. XD

I think I know most of what's in TTYD, apart from glitches until I saw speedruns, but I didn't take note of them except for Flavio (but haven't done that myself yet). Definitely knew about Atomic Boo, although about the block under the Shine Sprite I've forgotten if I've known, which kind of points to not. ^^; There's also one in Pirate's Grotto too. Need to check my playthroughs or one of my old most recent ones if I did. I remember Trihex coming across something he didn't know existed when I watched, but I forgot what that is too. Damn my memory is failing me, what damn you age or my own concentration.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@ShiraNoMai I'm usually commenting on what's happening, not speaking to anyone directly so it would look weird if I @'d you in there. XD

I think I know most of what's in TTYD, apart from glitches until I saw speedruns, but I didn't take note of them except for Flavio (but haven't done that myself yet). Definitely knew about Atomic Boo, although about the block under the Shine Sprite I've forgotten if I've known, which kind of points to not. ^^; There's also one in Pirate's Grotto too. Need to check my playthroughs or one of my old most recent ones if I did. I remember Trihex coming across something he didn't know existed when I watched, but I forgot what that is too. Damn my memory is failing me, what damn you age or my own concentration.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
It wouldn't look weird at all! We @ each other all the time in the chat (we as in other regulars), it's a normal thing to PogYou someone you know Smile

Have you ever considered speedrunning a game like TTYD? Or any other title?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
It wouldn't look weird at all! We @ each other all the time in the chat (we as in other regulars), it's a normal thing to PogYou someone you know Smile

Have you ever considered speedrunning a game like TTYD? Or any other title?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I'm not as familiar with Twitch chat as I should be, but probably because I don't take part/comment in it. XD Perhaps I will next time I'm in his stream.

Speedrunning....eh not really. I did think about Dragon's Dogma once as it has a speedrun mode, you can start it at any point but it's better to have reached the end as you get to keep everything like gear and items from a playthrough you're in. But I've never beaten the game properly, yet I have like four ongoing playthroughs of it. XD
TTYD I only considered but thought doing the Pre-Hooktail Pit would be better to do.
If I were to do one now I'd choose Code Vein maybe but I haven't got any proper interest in doing that, have too much of a backlog. LOL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I'm not as familiar with Twitch chat as I should be, but probably because I don't take part/comment in it. XD Perhaps I will next time I'm in his stream.

Speedrunning....eh not really. I did think about Dragon's Dogma once as it has a speedrun mode, you can start it at any point but it's better to have reached the end as you get to keep everything like gear and items from a playthrough you're in. But I've never beaten the game properly, yet I have like four ongoing playthroughs of it. XD
TTYD I only considered but thought doing the Pre-Hooktail Pit would be better to do.
If I were to do one now I'd choose Code Vein maybe but I haven't got any proper interest in doing that, have too much of a backlog. LOL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I can finally say what my brother got for me for my birthday. A Sakura Box from Japan, no wonder it took 5+ weeks to get here. I've tried Riska so far and it's good...well the first the flavour I've tried anyway. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I can finally say what my brother got for me for my birthday. A Sakura Box from Japan, no wonder it took 5+ weeks to get here. I've tried Riska so far and it's good...well the first the flavour I've tried anyway. XD