Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Two come to mind really. First one would be something like Business Studies, because if you're not a gifted/well trained at acting, artist (music, textiles, art to an extent), law, or doctor, that's where the real money's going to be earned. Out of those business is my most likely hope, even though before I wasn't into anything business like. Would also help me gain confidence and know what I'm doing.

The other would be English Literature. I only got a C in it, but there was only 5 subjects I got a C in, no B's or higher. Doubt I'd get in though, nothing to show. XD

If I were to take an art side then probably something like Illustration or something.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Two come to mind really. First one would be something like Business Studies, because if you're not a gifted/well trained at acting, artist (music, textiles, art to an extent), law, or doctor, that's where the real money's going to be earned. Out of those business is my most likely hope, even though before I wasn't into anything business like. Would also help me gain confidence and know what I'm doing.

The other would be English Literature. I only got a C in it, but there was only 5 subjects I got a C in, no B's or higher. Doubt I'd get in though, nothing to show. XD

If I were to take an art side then probably something like Illustration or something.
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
What is your favorite anime, and do you have a most favorite anime character? (in any anime.)

PS. I saw your post about Noragami, I've seen the first season, but not the second.. but I loved it.. I'm just procrastinating on it. But my favorite Noragami character is Yukine, he turns into a sword! lol

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
What is your favorite anime, and do you have a most favorite anime character? (in any anime.)

PS. I saw your post about Noragami, I've seen the first season, but not the second.. but I loved it.. I'm just procrastinating on it. But my favorite Noragami character is Yukine, he turns into a sword! lol
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Easy, can answer that with no hesitation.

Favourite character: Gin Ichimaru

His first appearance was interesting to me, I don't know what way but his unfaltering expression and smile got me when he was speaking with Kenpachi and Byakuya. Then his first fight with Ichigo, then after his fight with Hitsugaya and all interactions during the Soul Soceity arc solidified him as my favourite character of the series. Being my overall favourite is mainly because of his relationship with Rangiku, and that was when he said "Sorry" to her as he left. Just...that. Made him a complete mystery, and even after what happens in the story, he still remains top. Kubo did an excellent job coming up with him, even if he didn't intend Gin to be quite a popular character. XD

Favourite anime/manga: Gintama

I enjoy everything Gintama. Everything. The wacky characters, the episodic formula and the plot that is going on. I thought nothing of the series before I started watching. Heck, the main character having "Gin" in his name put me off. One day I just thought fuck it, I'm bored, I want something new to watch. Saw the two filler starting episodes, eh not much going for this, but I had time so I kept watching. So glad I did. Always puts a smile to my face. Most people don't bother as it has a slow start unfortunately, or can't get into the humour (actually many jokes go past me, but doesn't stop me from enjoying). Once in though, you won't leave, just as I and many more didn't. XD Gintoki is my second favourite all-time character.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Easy, can answer that with no hesitation.

Favourite character: Gin Ichimaru

His first appearance was interesting to me, I don't know what way but his unfaltering expression and smile got me when he was speaking with Kenpachi and Byakuya. Then his first fight with Ichigo, then after his fight with Hitsugaya and all interactions during the Soul Soceity arc solidified him as my favourite character of the series. Being my overall favourite is mainly because of his relationship with Rangiku, and that was when he said "Sorry" to her as he left. Just...that. Made him a complete mystery, and even after what happens in the story, he still remains top. Kubo did an excellent job coming up with him, even if he didn't intend Gin to be quite a popular character. XD

Favourite anime/manga: Gintama

I enjoy everything Gintama. Everything. The wacky characters, the episodic formula and the plot that is going on. I thought nothing of the series before I started watching. Heck, the main character having "Gin" in his name put me off. One day I just thought fuck it, I'm bored, I want something new to watch. Saw the two filler starting episodes, eh not much going for this, but I had time so I kept watching. So glad I did. Always puts a smile to my face. Most people don't bother as it has a slow start unfortunately, or can't get into the humour (actually many jokes go past me, but doesn't stop me from enjoying). Once in though, you won't leave, just as I and many more didn't. XD Gintoki is my second favourite all-time character.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
What would be your biggest wish?
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Do you enjoy playing as Linne?
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Jun 27th, 2018, 04:47 AM)Yuri Wrote:
Probably right now is having a place to myself. Perhaps someone to share that with, but nah I doubt that. I know neither won't happen for a long time. Or to have confidence to talk with people. Something I still struggle with since I was young.

(Jun 27th, 2018, 11:25 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

I've only done one session on BBCTB and haven't played Linne yet. I probably won't know until I use her or any character in matches. Don't know how many I'm willing to try, although you do get points or something if you use a variety of characters. Will post about what I think of any that I do have a go at.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Probably right now is having a place to myself. Perhaps someone to share that with, but nah I doubt that. I know neither won't happen for a long time. Or to have confidence to talk with people. Something I still struggle with since I was young.

(Jun 27th, 2018, 11:25 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

I've only done one session on BBCTB and haven't played Linne yet. I probably won't know until I use her or any character in matches. Don't know how many I'm willing to try, although you do get points or something if you use a variety of characters. Will post about what I think of any that I do have a go at.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 28th, 2018, 08:16 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Sigh  I daww'd at the end there. Well EL I believe you'll be able to talk to people and find this someone to share it with? :3 Well I'm assuming you mean romantically if you mean room mately I'm sure you can find a room mate maybe with a friend even.

I know it scary to talk to people and trust me I really know that! It far easier to say you can talk to people than actually talking to people. The best thing we can try is to put ourselves out there we might be a bit awkward, but we can do it! Grin As for a place of your own....you might be able to pull it off with a room mate or a SO.

Depending on what you mean. If you mean romantically you could try online dating websites?  Hmm   Just friendly suggestion! I hope I'm not being rude. ;u;
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 28th, 2018, 08:16 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Sigh  I daww'd at the end there. Well EL I believe you'll be able to talk to people and find this someone to share it with? :3 Well I'm assuming you mean romantically if you mean room mately I'm sure you can find a room mate maybe with a friend even.

I know it scary to talk to people and trust me I really know that! It far easier to say you can talk to people than actually talking to people. The best thing we can try is to put ourselves out there we might be a bit awkward, but we can do it! Grin As for a place of your own....you might be able to pull it off with a room mate or a SO.

Depending on what you mean. If you mean romantically you could try online dating websites?  Hmm   Just friendly suggestion! I hope I'm not being rude. ;u;
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Happy 27th, EL! I think you mentioned going out with family the past weekend or so before in UCT for birthday stuff, but now you have four days off, right? Enjoy'em! Play ALL the games! Relish the warm weather. Eat... cake? I will order you a cake to be delivered to your house. Mellow
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Happy 27th, EL! I think you mentioned going out with family the past weekend or so before in UCT for birthday stuff, but now you have four days off, right? Enjoy'em! Play ALL the games! Relish the warm weather. Eat... cake? I will order you a cake to be delivered to your house. Mellow
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Happy Birthday. I'm sure this year's will be awesome because you don't have to live in the same country as me for this one! Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Happy Birthday. I'm sure this year's will be awesome because you don't have to live in the same country as me for this one! Tongue
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks Shira and Moony.  =3  XD Yup, Moony that makes it all the better sure. *shot*

Yeah that's right, kinda. I'm going with my brother and his partner and their friends for the London Film & Comic Con on 27th, which I have never been to. My ticket is my brother's present. No one else in my family is going.

Got birthday cards, money towards my Florida trip plus Stream Of Passion's Darker Days album, and Dragon's Dogma Official Design Works book. Last two were from my Dad. Grin

Spent the day doing jack. Eaten lots though. I'd rather not have cake, but I do have a nice chocolate muffin. Getting picked up tomorrow evening for the weekend, to play Scrabble and possibly do a 15 mile walk in the ridiculous weather we have. So hot, although I've been OK inside today. XD I'll play some games tonight and tomorrow before going I think.  ^_^
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks Shira and Moony.  =3  XD Yup, Moony that makes it all the better sure. *shot*

Yeah that's right, kinda. I'm going with my brother and his partner and their friends for the London Film & Comic Con on 27th, which I have never been to. My ticket is my brother's present. No one else in my family is going.

Got birthday cards, money towards my Florida trip plus Stream Of Passion's Darker Days album, and Dragon's Dogma Official Design Works book. Last two were from my Dad. Grin

Spent the day doing jack. Eaten lots though. I'd rather not have cake, but I do have a nice chocolate muffin. Getting picked up tomorrow evening for the weekend, to play Scrabble and possibly do a 15 mile walk in the ridiculous weather we have. So hot, although I've been OK inside today. XD I'll play some games tonight and tomorrow before going I think.  ^_^
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Quote:I've only done one session on BBCTB and haven't played Linne yet. I probably won't know until I use her or any character in matches. Don't know how many I'm willing to try, although you do get points or something if you use a variety of characters. Will post about what I think of any that I do have a go at.

Don't worry, I know you will be playing as her soon enough... after all, you can't escape from crossing fate xD

Oh, the sheer amount of cringe thast must have generated xD
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Quote:I've only done one session on BBCTB and haven't played Linne yet. I probably won't know until I use her or any character in matches. Don't know how many I'm willing to try, although you do get points or something if you use a variety of characters. Will post about what I think of any that I do have a go at.

Don't worry, I know you will be playing as her soon enough... after all, you can't escape from crossing fate xD

Oh, the sheer amount of cringe thast must have generated xD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Sorry it took a while for me to answer all of your questions. I had to do a bit of research on when I started liking Kamelot & I knew I posted about it on the zb's UG before so I decided to take some time & get a time line together for you. I'm kind of a newb to the band so forgive me if I seem clueless on who the band's lead vocalist is. Even 3yrs in. ^^' It took a while for me to figure out who the leader of Evanescence was & I'm obsessed with that band. lmao

question: What did you think of the newest Super Smash Bro's Ultimate Direct that aired today (8/8/2018)?
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Sorry it took a while for me to answer all of your questions. I had to do a bit of research on when I started liking Kamelot & I knew I posted about it on the zb's UG before so I decided to take some time & get a time line together for you. I'm kind of a newb to the band so forgive me if I seem clueless on who the band's lead vocalist is. Even 3yrs in. ^^' It took a while for me to figure out who the leader of Evanescence was & I'm obsessed with that band. lmao

question: What did you think of the newest Super Smash Bro's Ultimate Direct that aired today (8/8/2018)?
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
That's good, I appreciate you taking your time with your answers. Wasn't expecting a reply immediately anyway. It's OK about not knowing you the lead is, especially if there's been multiple. I was afraid I wasn't going to like who was going to be the new vocalist, but I happened to catch some Seventh Wonder stuff before it was decided, so I was cool with Karevik. I've been listening to Kamelot since I watched a Bleach AMV with March of Mephisto as the song. That was in....'08 or '09. Time flies. D= Evanescence is great too. =3

Ah yeah the Direct. I didn't check in here before I made my post on the 11th, but most of that really. Was surprised two Castlevania characters were announced. I've never played a game in the series before, but roughly knew about Simon from the amount of people thinking he should be in Smash 4. Did know a tincy wincy bit before then too of Castlevania but that's it. So I hoped the two satisfied the people wanting Simon in, even though it wasn't a design I was hoping for. His/their range is possibly going to be annoying though, when my main has always been Luigi.  LOL Amazed Chrom got in, even though it seems more sword fighters with the same rough moveset, but I don't mind actually. Squad Strike seems like a great mode, to play all as yourself or in a team with others, as well as Smashdown which should make people try new characters. 

*sigh* Need to think about saving monies, so I can get a Switch and other games too. Of course, there's other things that'll take priority. Not only that but time too. Darn life stuff. Boooo.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
That's good, I appreciate you taking your time with your answers. Wasn't expecting a reply immediately anyway. It's OK about not knowing you the lead is, especially if there's been multiple. I was afraid I wasn't going to like who was going to be the new vocalist, but I happened to catch some Seventh Wonder stuff before it was decided, so I was cool with Karevik. I've been listening to Kamelot since I watched a Bleach AMV with March of Mephisto as the song. That was in....'08 or '09. Time flies. D= Evanescence is great too. =3

Ah yeah the Direct. I didn't check in here before I made my post on the 11th, but most of that really. Was surprised two Castlevania characters were announced. I've never played a game in the series before, but roughly knew about Simon from the amount of people thinking he should be in Smash 4. Did know a tincy wincy bit before then too of Castlevania but that's it. So I hoped the two satisfied the people wanting Simon in, even though it wasn't a design I was hoping for. His/their range is possibly going to be annoying though, when my main has always been Luigi.  LOL Amazed Chrom got in, even though it seems more sword fighters with the same rough moveset, but I don't mind actually. Squad Strike seems like a great mode, to play all as yourself or in a team with others, as well as Smashdown which should make people try new characters. 

*sigh* Need to think about saving monies, so I can get a Switch and other games too. Of course, there's other things that'll take priority. Not only that but time too. Darn life stuff. Boooo.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
EL where have you been!?

What has been happening with you? Have you decided to move to the states yet?

What do you think of the Nintendo Switch and will you be picking up the new Pokemon game with the totally great Nintendo internet service!? Grin

I probably will and I need to know if I can battle you into submission with no mercy! D:<
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
EL where have you been!?

What has been happening with you? Have you decided to move to the states yet?

What do you think of the Nintendo Switch and will you be picking up the new Pokemon game with the totally great Nintendo internet service!? Grin

I probably will and I need to know if I can battle you into submission with no mercy! D:<
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
To summarise, been having motivational issues with everything other than work recently. Even been playing Octopath sparingly. Although was burned out yesterday after a 10-hour shift, got another next Saturday. Yay, Mother's Day and flowers. Go pick your own, customers. While you're at it pick bananas, carrots and salad too. *shot*

Sitting around at home, not doing much, although went to see my older friend too. Just when I'm on my own I don't do anything. Going to the states, hmmm. In some ways I do miss being there. XD Probably because it was such a new thing for me/holiday I haven't had in so long, and time felt like it moved slower than normal for me.

Nintendo Switch is cool little system. I need more games on it really, I know there's Crafted World that I've pre-ordered and Daemon X Machina I'm interested in. 5 isn't much. Then again as you asked me and a few other about, the new Pokémon game. I do hope any more announcements will keep me interested, and the prospect of playing with you and others certainly gives me more reason too. Grin
I haven't got the online service yet. Thinking of getting it for Smash Ultimate and MK8 online, but been keeping off that as Ultimate's online doesn't seem so great from what I've seen. Just subpar. So getting a year's worth with more games sounds like a better option, or Ultimate gets improvements if any. Not particularly expecting that though.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
To summarise, been having motivational issues with everything other than work recently. Even been playing Octopath sparingly. Although was burned out yesterday after a 10-hour shift, got another next Saturday. Yay, Mother's Day and flowers. Go pick your own, customers. While you're at it pick bananas, carrots and salad too. *shot*

Sitting around at home, not doing much, although went to see my older friend too. Just when I'm on my own I don't do anything. Going to the states, hmmm. In some ways I do miss being there. XD Probably because it was such a new thing for me/holiday I haven't had in so long, and time felt like it moved slower than normal for me.

Nintendo Switch is cool little system. I need more games on it really, I know there's Crafted World that I've pre-ordered and Daemon X Machina I'm interested in. 5 isn't much. Then again as you asked me and a few other about, the new Pokémon game. I do hope any more announcements will keep me interested, and the prospect of playing with you and others certainly gives me more reason too. Grin
I haven't got the online service yet. Thinking of getting it for Smash Ultimate and MK8 online, but been keeping off that as Ultimate's online doesn't seem so great from what I've seen. Just subpar. So getting a year's worth with more games sounds like a better option, or Ultimate gets improvements if any. Not particularly expecting that though.