Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I can only answer that for Thief's End as I haven't really got a favourite for 2 & 3 and need to play again to decide, haven't played Drake's Fortune and need to finish Lost Legacy.

For Thief's End it's Elena joining Nate in For Better or Worse to Avery's Descent. As much as I love dialogue with Sam and Sully throughout in the other chapters with them, I enjoyed Elena's companionship the most during these chapters thus I always looked forward to the start of that section of the story. Believe I've played the main story at least 3 times.

I'll answer the rest when I go through the PS4 collection of the first three and finish Lost Legacy.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I can only answer that for Thief's End as I haven't really got a favourite for 2 & 3 and need to play again to decide, haven't played Drake's Fortune and need to finish Lost Legacy.

For Thief's End it's Elena joining Nate in For Better or Worse to Avery's Descent. As much as I love dialogue with Sam and Sully throughout in the other chapters with them, I enjoyed Elena's companionship the most during these chapters thus I always looked forward to the start of that section of the story. Believe I've played the main story at least 3 times.

I'll answer the rest when I go through the PS4 collection of the first three and finish Lost Legacy.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Drake's Fortune will feel aged compared to the others (grenades are motion control only), but it has such a good atmosphere to it. I'd also say it's the best when it comes to doing supernatural stuff.

Surprised at your answer for UC4. I didn't expect you to pick a moment that involved a character rather than a playable sequence, and for it to not be Nate and Sully at the auction. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Drake's Fortune will feel aged compared to the others (grenades are motion control only), but it has such a good atmosphere to it. I'd also say it's the best when it comes to doing supernatural stuff.

Surprised at your answer for UC4. I didn't expect you to pick a moment that involved a character rather than a playable sequence, and for it to not be Nate and Sully at the auction. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, you made me go and watch the auction scene. Nah the part I stated's still my favourite, but I do love the auction chapter too, Madagascar as well, they're both right after. I don't have a definitive order, so if I had to have a top 3, them and then everything else? Eh.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, you made me go and watch the auction scene. Nah the part I stated's still my favourite, but I do love the auction chapter too, Madagascar as well, they're both right after. I don't have a definitive order, so if I had to have a top 3, them and then everything else? Eh.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Would you say the auction is the best Sully moment, or do you think there's a better one?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Would you say the auction is the best Sully moment, or do you think there's a better one?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Moony brought this up to me but since he didn't take it, I'm curious: what things did you learn in your history GCSE? Moony thinks it's was random things like the history of medicine but that sounds strangely specific for discussing history
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Moony brought this up to me but since he didn't take it, I'm curious: what things did you learn in your history GCSE? Moony thinks it's was random things like the history of medicine but that sounds strangely specific for discussing history
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface : Yeah either that or a not so funny/awesome one but wholesome one at the end of Uncharted 3 when he makes sure Nate properly gets together with Elena. :3

@ShiraNoMai : I've forgot mostly everything I learnt in that GCSE ROFL . But yeah medicine was one thing, namely Penicillin which is basically the thing I took away from it, and only the name as I wouldn't be able to tell anyone anything about that other than it was a great discovery. Yeah at the end I pretty much went "nope" to history. It was meant to be one of my stronger subjects and effed up in it. Pretty sure different wars and some earlier Kings of England were part of it. Meh. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface : Yeah either that or a not so funny/awesome one but wholesome one at the end of Uncharted 3 when he makes sure Nate properly gets together with Elena. :3

@ShiraNoMai : I've forgot mostly everything I learnt in that GCSE ROFL . But yeah medicine was one thing, namely Penicillin which is basically the thing I took away from it, and only the name as I wouldn't be able to tell anyone anything about that other than it was a great discovery. Yeah at the end I pretty much went "nope" to history. It was meant to be one of my stronger subjects and effed up in it. Pretty sure different wars and some earlier Kings of England were part of it. Meh. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you remember this from school? XD
https://www.reddit.com/r/CasualUK/commen...pencil_in/

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you remember this from school? XD
https://www.reddit.com/r/CasualUK/commen...pencil_in/
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
There's no way I'd forget that floating pencil that looked like a pen from the light it gave off. XD Wonder how primary students are taught nowadays without this.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
There's no way I'd forget that floating pencil that looked like a pen from the light it gave off. XD Wonder how primary students are taught nowadays without this.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I know you enjoy co-op and stupidity because of our Uncharted 3 days, and I was wondering how you would feel about playing Dying Light in co-op? I have a physical copy I don't need because I have the game digitally so I could give you it whenever I can get to England again. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I know you enjoy co-op and stupidity because of our Uncharted 3 days, and I was wondering how you would feel about playing Dying Light in co-op? I have a physical copy I don't need because I have the game digitally so I could give you it whenever I can get to England again. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Having something to play co-op with you again would be great. I've always been a maybe on the game because I'm not that into survival horror or First-Person and wonder if I'll enjoy it. I could at least try it when you come over, or I did notice the Enhanced Edition is down to £14.99 on PSN until the 12th, so maybe I can get it before then. Have you played co op on that before and can you play with randoms too or just with friends?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Having something to play co-op with you again would be great. I've always been a maybe on the game because I'm not that into survival horror or First-Person and wonder if I'll enjoy it. I could at least try it when you come over, or I did notice the Enhanced Edition is down to £14.99 on PSN until the 12th, so maybe I can get it before then. Have you played co op on that before and can you play with randoms too or just with friends?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've never done co-op before in the game, but basically it's just everything of single player but with others. You can play with randoms too and even invade people if you enable it. I still play it because it can be fun to just mess about in, since you can drop kick zombies, launch them with a special sword you can find, throw them off buildings with grapples, etc. The Enhanced Edition also has the DLC included and is the only way to get it, hence why I ended up with two copies, and the DLC is very good and adds vehicles in a new map so you can run people over.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've never done co-op before in the game, but basically it's just everything of single player but with others. You can play with randoms too and even invade people if you enable it. I still play it because it can be fun to just mess about in, since you can drop kick zombies, launch them with a special sword you can find, throw them off buildings with grapples, etc. The Enhanced Edition also has the DLC included and is the only way to get it, hence why I ended up with two copies, and the DLC is very good and adds vehicles in a new map so you can run people over.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, invading people is something I won't do so I'll disable that, better to play with people instead of against if invading means you're entering a player's open world to attack them.
Anyway, had a long thought about it and cam to the conclusion I want to dropkick them zombies off ledges, and £15 is well reasonable enough to let me do that and much more, so I've gone and bought the Enhanced Edition. So glad there happened to be an offer on for two weeks so instead of waiting for your physical copy, I've got an hour long wait for the digital version to download right now (40 mins left). I'll play some tomorrow, or tonight if I have time after I get Genshin in (Dad was over and played some games with him).
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, invading people is something I won't do so I'll disable that, better to play with people instead of against if invading means you're entering a player's open world to attack them.
Anyway, had a long thought about it and cam to the conclusion I want to dropkick them zombies off ledges, and £15 is well reasonable enough to let me do that and much more, so I've gone and bought the Enhanced Edition. So glad there happened to be an offer on for two weeks so instead of waiting for your physical copy, I've got an hour long wait for the digital version to download right now (40 mins left). I'll play some tomorrow, or tonight if I have time after I get Genshin in (Dad was over and played some games with him).
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Invading in Dying Light is a separate mode called Be The Zombie, where you play as a powerful zombie that has its own skill tree and tries to kill a player in their world. I've never bothered with it though.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Invading in Dying Light is a separate mode called Be The Zombie, where you play as a powerful zombie that has its own skill tree and tries to kill a player in their world. I've never bothered with it though.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What's the most satisfying/memorable kill you've had happen in a game of Worms? Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What's the most satisfying/memorable kill you've had happen in a game of Worms? Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Jul 2nd, 2021, 07:24 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Oh damn I can't remember a specific kill, but for 2D probably one that involves sending a moving explosive like the sheep, cow or old woman into either a group of worms or a single one where it has a potential to have mines go off if they're on the map, causing tons of explosions. If it sends at least one worm flying off, then extra points. If my worm(s) gets caught in it, extra points. XD Either that or a Concrete Donkey, smacking a worm off with a baseball bat and hearing fanfare, or prodding a worm off the edge of a cliff. LOL 

For 3D....erm I can't think of one. 3D seems more tame in kills than 2D as in Worms don't get sent flying far enough. *remembers worms can get launched high up into that air* Oh right! Something that does that.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Jul 2nd, 2021, 07:24 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Oh damn I can't remember a specific kill, but for 2D probably one that involves sending a moving explosive like the sheep, cow or old woman into either a group of worms or a single one where it has a potential to have mines go off if they're on the map, causing tons of explosions. If it sends at least one worm flying off, then extra points. If my worm(s) gets caught in it, extra points. XD Either that or a Concrete Donkey, smacking a worm off with a baseball bat and hearing fanfare, or prodding a worm off the edge of a cliff. LOL 

For 3D....erm I can't think of one. 3D seems more tame in kills than 2D as in Worms don't get sent flying far enough. *remembers worms can get launched high up into that air* Oh right! Something that does that.