Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, creating something does give a good feeling, which I've missed for a long while now. Kind of mix of both not being inspired, even though I keep trying to look at stuff that should be inspiring but...doesn't. Heck Genshin be should inspiring because it's adventure, good characters and the like, but I'm just not doing anything that's my own. When I do get out the pencil and paper, I sit there and look at it, not sure what to draw. I have a done of stuff I can and need to get working on, but I'm just blocked by an invisible wall.  Meh

I do have photos, Here's one, albeit poor from my phone. But yes, it is the biggest one in the middle, I have another closer to the dragon but wanted to show what else was around it, with the medium-sized dragon and small-sized dragon. I think they were £25, £50 and £80 for each version. Yup, I wanted the £80. ROFL
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, creating something does give a good feeling, which I've missed for a long while now. Kind of mix of both not being inspired, even though I keep trying to look at stuff that should be inspiring but...doesn't. Heck Genshin be should inspiring because it's adventure, good characters and the like, but I'm just not doing anything that's my own. When I do get out the pencil and paper, I sit there and look at it, not sure what to draw. I have a done of stuff I can and need to get working on, but I'm just blocked by an invisible wall.  Meh

I do have photos, Here's one, albeit poor from my phone. But yes, it is the biggest one in the middle, I have another closer to the dragon but wanted to show what else was around it, with the medium-sized dragon and small-sized dragon. I think they were £25, £50 and £80 for each version. Yup, I wanted the £80. ROFL
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Ahh I get that EL for the art block it might seem weird, but maybe you should just draw anyways even if you aren't feeling inspired? It'll be good practice and does keep you drawing and you don't really have to draw for very long, but getting a drawing in will hopefully help you push through that art block I'd like to think? Heck if you really don't know what to draw...you can draw your Nintendo Switch or just your favorite genshin charater. XD

Don't worry EL I know the feeling, but if you didn't have the money it was probably a good idea to wait! D:
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Ahh I get that EL for the art block it might seem weird, but maybe you should just draw anyways even if you aren't feeling inspired? It'll be good practice and does keep you drawing and you don't really have to draw for very long, but getting a drawing in will hopefully help you push through that art block I'd like to think? Heck if you really don't know what to draw...you can draw your Nintendo Switch or just your favorite genshin charater. XD

Don't worry EL I know the feeling, but if you didn't have the money it was probably a good idea to wait! D:
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
What's your opinion on tie dye? Glare
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
What's your opinion on tie dye? Glare
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Karo : Yeah I do need to get into drawing again. I don't particularly enjoy drawing objects unless it has some kind of significance like environments that I need to do for location ideas, although saying that I've done next to nothing for that. A character I like, perhaps. I always I feel I don't do them justice when I do try and draw them though. Still, I've got to try something, that is true.

@ShiraNoMai : Uhhh....at first I'd say no opinion. I remember making something in school with tie dye when I was younger and preferred the colours to come out looking, don't know how exactly to describe it; wavy, watery, melding into each rather than a spiral or circle. Can't seem to find a decent example image, this or this are the closest I can find. It might be a failed attempt at getting a spiral or something, but comes out a mess? XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Karo : Yeah I do need to get into drawing again. I don't particularly enjoy drawing objects unless it has some kind of significance like environments that I need to do for location ideas, although saying that I've done next to nothing for that. A character I like, perhaps. I always I feel I don't do them justice when I do try and draw them though. Still, I've got to try something, that is true.

@ShiraNoMai : Uhhh....at first I'd say no opinion. I remember making something in school with tie dye when I was younger and preferred the colours to come out looking, don't know how exactly to describe it; wavy, watery, melding into each rather than a spiral or circle. Can't seem to find a decent example image, this or this are the closest I can find. It might be a failed attempt at getting a spiral or something, but comes out a mess? XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Nov 30th, 2021, 03:29 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I think you should draw the legend known as that one Mii we created together who I think was called Muc but I don't remember exactly and send him on a grand adventure through the cosmos. Whistle
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Nov 30th, 2021, 03:29 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I think you should draw the legend known as that one Mii we created together who I think was called Muc but I don't remember exactly and send him on a grand adventure through the cosmos. Whistle
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Not quite Muc, I called him "wut", who had a very weird face. He was best in Mario Kart Wii since the voice for the large Mii fit him well. XD Tried using him in MK8 as I remade him on my Switch, but that voice did not suit him. Also got him in Ultimate too as a Mii Brawler. I never considered drawing him, I could do picture of him on Rainbow Road or something to commemorate that perhaps. Hm.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Not quite Muc, I called him "wut", who had a very weird face. He was best in Mario Kart Wii since the voice for the large Mii fit him well. XD Tried using him in MK8 as I remade him on my Switch, but that voice did not suit him. Also got him in Ultimate too as a Mii Brawler. I never considered drawing him, I could do picture of him on Rainbow Road or something to commemorate that perhaps. Hm.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Thinking of stupid stuff we did on Nintendo systems, do you still have any of the drawings we did on your 3DS at Comic Con when we did that picture association game? XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Thinking of stupid stuff we did on Nintendo systems, do you still have any of the drawings we did on your 3DS at Comic Con when we did that picture association game? XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
My 3DS was completely dead after not using it for probably 2 years, so had to charge it to find out. I never used the Game Notes for anything but yeah they're still there, mostly about death really which makes me wonder what we were associating the images to. XD There's 9 of them in there out of 16 so 7 more can be added if there's ever a chance for them to be filled up.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
My 3DS was completely dead after not using it for probably 2 years, so had to charge it to find out. I never used the Game Notes for anything but yeah they're still there, mostly about death really which makes me wonder what we were associating the images to. XD There's 9 of them in there out of 16 so 7 more can be added if there's ever a chance for them to be filled up.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I could've sworn we filled them all up, unless we just deleted the ones we felt were garbage and kept the good ones so we had blanks ready for whenever another round happened. I expect the be Queen came up and then death followed swiftly as the next subject because of her being old. Tongue

Don't think I've asked this one a single time, so besides that Sainsbury's plaza that got added up by the edge of town, has anything else notable been added or changed in our hometown at all?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I could've sworn we filled them all up, unless we just deleted the ones we felt were garbage and kept the good ones so we had blanks ready for whenever another round happened. I expect the be Queen came up and then death followed swiftly as the next subject because of her being old. Tongue

Don't think I've asked this one a single time, so besides that Sainsbury's plaza that got added up by the edge of town, has anything else notable been added or changed in our hometown at all?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Perhaps because I don't remember if they were all filled or not. They weren't in a continuous order like 1 and 2 slots are blank, an image in the 3rd, 4th blank, a row mostly filled with one blank. Not exactly right but that's what it was like when I looked so perhaps there was deletion.

Sainsbury's is still the most recent thing added, I suppose you can say the roads around there got changed to accommodate travel to Sainsbury's but that would be obvious. If there has been I haven't taken notice, or wasn't important enough to know about. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Perhaps because I don't remember if they were all filled or not. They weren't in a continuous order like 1 and 2 slots are blank, an image in the 3rd, 4th blank, a row mostly filled with one blank. Not exactly right but that's what it was like when I looked so perhaps there was deletion.

Sainsbury's is still the most recent thing added, I suppose you can say the roads around there got changed to accommodate travel to Sainsbury's but that would be obvious. If there has been I haven't taken notice, or wasn't important enough to know about. XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Are you aware of the escape room that was opened in the town somewhere? I think I was told it's in the town center but I'm not sure.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Are you aware of the escape room that was opened in the town somewhere? I think I was told it's in the town center but I'm not sure.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Nope, I am not aware of that. Kinda surprising really, didn't think the town's big enough to get people in there to support one and keep it going. Then again there's been next to nothing to do here anyway. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Nope, I am not aware of that. Kinda surprising really, didn't think the town's big enough to get people in there to support one and keep it going. Then again there's been next to nothing to do here anyway. XD
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I can't remember if I ever asked you, but do yo use Discord at all? Just wanted to ask because it'd be cool to talk Genshin stuff with you on there sometime. Especially since being an overnighter, I'm up when you are now, so we could talk more often, haha.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I can't remember if I ever asked you, but do yo use Discord at all? Just wanted to ask because it'd be cool to talk Genshin stuff with you on there sometime. Especially since being an overnighter, I'm up when you are now, so we could talk more often, haha.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yep I do, I don't log in though or haven't done in a long time. I should do more really to chat and maybe look at game discords too, like Genshin. I do believe I have you on there already, I can send a message on the one I think is you. Just need to set it up on my new laptop as it's set on my old one at the moment.

EDIT: Ah, couldn't send the message. I'm SmashBashEL on there.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yep I do, I don't log in though or haven't done in a long time. I should do more really to chat and maybe look at game discords too, like Genshin. I do believe I have you on there already, I can send a message on the one I think is you. Just need to set it up on my new laptop as it's set on my old one at the moment.

EDIT: Ah, couldn't send the message. I'm SmashBashEL on there.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 27th, 2021, 07:04 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
If you manage to get in there I'll be impressed. I'm sure that Discord server is entirely full and if so you'd only get in if another user leaves the server. I tried entering the Minecraft one once and it just told me to piss off. XD

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 27th, 2021, 07:04 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
If you manage to get in there I'll be impressed. I'm sure that Discord server is entirely full and if so you'd only get in if another user leaves the server. I tried entering the Minecraft one once and it just told me to piss off. XD