Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Yuri: Yeah. Even with that meme, that's basically the kind of motivation I need. XD
I shall do that some day, hopefully soon. Nothing to distract me but inspiration as I draw away. Listening to music used to help to, so I need know what album or compile a playlist to draw to.

@Tsu: I'm not too bothered by Retail. What I used to do was the best kind of work I enjoyed more than what I do now. I have no interest in using VR though, but thanks for the suggestion.

EDIT: Also Tsu, you signature quote. Within Temptation is a brilliant band, nice!
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Yuri: Yeah. Even with that meme, that's basically the kind of motivation I need. XD
I shall do that some day, hopefully soon. Nothing to distract me but inspiration as I draw away. Listening to music used to help to, so I need know what album or compile a playlist to draw to.

@Tsu: I'm not too bothered by Retail. What I used to do was the best kind of work I enjoyed more than what I do now. I have no interest in using VR though, but thanks for the suggestion.

EDIT: Also Tsu, you signature quote. Within Temptation is a brilliant band, nice!
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
What is your position in retail? Like Cashier, stock associate.. etc..

I was the home department, but I'd always get stuck ringing for hours, because there were never cashiers! I hate ringing, I'd rather shove knives in my eyes.

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
What is your position in retail? Like Cashier, stock associate.. etc..

I was the home department, but I'd always get stuck ringing for hours, because there were never cashiers! I hate ringing, I'd rather shove knives in my eyes.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I did Ambient Process at first, which gradually evolved into doing that plus stocking shelves. At first my job did include that, but it became more frequent later on, I used to mainly change prices by the system and counting stock. I also do home shopping when they need me, but haven't since I took up my new job of Produce. Which involves counting backroom stock first thing in the morning, then the new system we have manages what items need refilling. Sometimes the system doesn't work though, as usual. Does all sound the same, but things and the way we do stuff changes quite regularly. Waiting until the new system fails then we move on to the next plan. LOL Grocery colleagues (where I was, I was trained up beforehand) don't have to work by the new system yet, and I'm expecting everything to go tits up then. If nothing's different by the end of the year, I'll be surprised....ish.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I did Ambient Process at first, which gradually evolved into doing that plus stocking shelves. At first my job did include that, but it became more frequent later on, I used to mainly change prices by the system and counting stock. I also do home shopping when they need me, but haven't since I took up my new job of Produce. Which involves counting backroom stock first thing in the morning, then the new system we have manages what items need refilling. Sometimes the system doesn't work though, as usual. Does all sound the same, but things and the way we do stuff changes quite regularly. Waiting until the new system fails then we move on to the next plan. LOL Grocery colleagues (where I was, I was trained up beforehand) don't have to work by the new system yet, and I'm expecting everything to go tits up then. If nothing's different by the end of the year, I'll be surprised....ish.
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Mega Man Bioshock 
I never minded stocking shelves when I got to do it, but then they got the people in the back to do it. So then my role was just to clean up after people, and ring all day. I'm glad I'm, for the most part out of there.

What is your favorite season?

Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
I never minded stocking shelves when I got to do it, but then they got the people in the back to do it. So then my role was just to clean up after people, and ring all day. I'm glad I'm, for the most part out of there.

What is your favorite season?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I was trained up to be a spare cashier, and there were two or three instances when I had to do so. First time I was on there for a few days for some weeks being trained for 30 minutes or so. Second time was like a year later when they realised I used to do some cashier work, I was doing that for a few days again for about the same amount time. Third time was once possibly early last year for one day, and never again since. I avoided 99% call outs for "queue busting", and still do. XD

I usually say Spring, although this year has been fine. Last few years was usually cold and miserable. Some days of good warm and hot weather this year. The main reason I like Spring is because of gradually going out of Winter weather into warmer days, and plants grow again. I'm not one for caring too much about plants, but good looking at the blooming. Summer and Winter tend to be the extremes, and don't particularly like that, but we do get more Winter than Summer. Winter is good only for snow, in my opinion. Screw rain, ice and really cold temperatures. I don't mind cool and somewhat cold, as I get to wear more clothing. Two or three layers for my torso at most for warmth. Autumn is kinda like Spring, except wilting instead of blooming and warm into cold. So Spring > Autumn > Summer > Winter. Autumn and Summer sometimes swap places, depends on the year.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I was trained up to be a spare cashier, and there were two or three instances when I had to do so. First time I was on there for a few days for some weeks being trained for 30 minutes or so. Second time was like a year later when they realised I used to do some cashier work, I was doing that for a few days again for about the same amount time. Third time was once possibly early last year for one day, and never again since. I avoided 99% call outs for "queue busting", and still do. XD

I usually say Spring, although this year has been fine. Last few years was usually cold and miserable. Some days of good warm and hot weather this year. The main reason I like Spring is because of gradually going out of Winter weather into warmer days, and plants grow again. I'm not one for caring too much about plants, but good looking at the blooming. Summer and Winter tend to be the extremes, and don't particularly like that, but we do get more Winter than Summer. Winter is good only for snow, in my opinion. Screw rain, ice and really cold temperatures. I don't mind cool and somewhat cold, as I get to wear more clothing. Two or three layers for my torso at most for warmth. Autumn is kinda like Spring, except wilting instead of blooming and warm into cold. So Spring > Autumn > Summer > Winter. Autumn and Summer sometimes swap places, depends on the year.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So as to not take the thread this was in off topic:
Nintendo Switch Thread Wrote:
My 3DS used to be free, but I no longer can play online, even before the announcement of Nintendo going down the line of paying for an online pass.
You can't play Smash online on 3DS any more? Is it because it has to be paid for or do they just no longer offer online play for 3DS? Blink
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So as to not take the thread this was in off topic:
Nintendo Switch Thread Wrote:
My 3DS used to be free, but I no longer can play online, even before the announcement of Nintendo going down the line of paying for an online pass.
You can't play Smash online on 3DS any more? Is it because it has to be paid for or do they just no longer offer online play for 3DS? Blink
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know if it has to be paid for. Never did before I played online. Just randomly stopped connecting on Smash 3DS more than a year ago now. Probably two years I'd say. Haven't tried any other game since, but can use other online stuff on there. I know I could on Mario Kart 7 at one point, but can't remember if that was before or after I tried Smash 3DS. Might try again as I've got a new router, but doubt it.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know if it has to be paid for. Never did before I played online. Just randomly stopped connecting on Smash 3DS more than a year ago now. Probably two years I'd say. Haven't tried any other game since, but can use other online stuff on there. I know I could on Mario Kart 7 at one point, but can't remember if that was before or after I tried Smash 3DS. Might try again as I've got a new router, but doubt it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
You probably won't know enough places to answer this well but I'm going to ask anyway. What places are you most looking forward to going to when you're over here in October?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
You probably won't know enough places to answer this well but I'm going to ask anyway. What places are you most looking forward to going to when you're over here in October?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yours and Shira's place, I've already forgotten the name of the place but the gardens where an event was taken place a while ago (but not for the event of course), any decent restaurant(s), any gaming/anime shops, and Volcano Bay. Haven't bothered to check what else is around your area or my hotel yet. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yours and Shira's place, I've already forgotten the name of the place but the gardens where an event was taken place a while ago (but not for the event of course), any decent restaurant(s), any gaming/anime shops, and Volcano Bay. Haven't bothered to check what else is around your area or my hotel yet. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The gardens is Morikami Museum & Japanese Gardens. Restaurants, god there's so many it's stupid. Gaming/anime shops...I can think of Gamestop, Hot Topic, and f.y.e.
There's also a pinball museum where you can actually play on every machine, and another place called Extreme Action Park which has an arcade and go-karts.
Pinball is near your hotel, as well as a mini-golf place right next to the hotel.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The gardens is Morikami Museum & Japanese Gardens. Restaurants, god there's so many it's stupid. Gaming/anime shops...I can think of Gamestop, Hot Topic, and f.y.e.
There's also a pinball museum where you can actually play on every machine, and another place called Extreme Action Park which has an arcade and go-karts.
Pinball is near your hotel, as well as a mini-golf place right next to the hotel.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, that is the place! Yeah I can imagine there's tons of restaurants. I trust you guys for good recommendations then. Ooh, all those places sound like worth going to for sure. Especially Pinball and Extreme Action Park. Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, that is the place! Yeah I can imagine there's tons of restaurants. I trust you guys for good recommendations then. Ooh, all those places sound like worth going to for sure. Especially Pinball and Extreme Action Park. Grin
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
What's your take on DLC, my friend? Do you think it's gotten to the point of being shameless or do you believe it is still something mostly worth the money thrown into it.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
What's your take on DLC, my friend? Do you think it's gotten to the point of being shameless or do you believe it is still something mostly worth the money thrown into it.
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Mega Man Bioshock 
How many jobs have you had so far?

Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
How many jobs have you had so far?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Tsu: At first I disliked the idea of DLC and wished everything could be released as one package like games used to. Then didn't mind it since I did get some paid DLC for BlazBlue games, plus buying passes and such for extra content (Uncharted 3, 4, Tekken 7). I don't think DLC is bad if it helps developers make more and further support games. Can be overpriced though, and from what I've seen some take it a bit too far. I don't care for the games, so I can't remember which ones exactly. XD Personally I'd rather see promises made to warrant DLC, but then we can't be certain they'll be kept. Best experience so far for me was when Tekken Tag 2 added 14 DLC characters for free, which was sweet. Grin 

@Hotspot: Retail is my first proper paying job. I did work experience in secondary school for a Library HQ, which is no longer around or where it was. Did a short stint at a local sweet shop with Moony, who was there longer than me beforehand, and got a little of pay from that. Been doing volunteering work since 2014 for local reservation, which includes cutting down overgrown plants and trees, building habitats, planting flowers, litter picking and surveying. Although has been less so recently, due to doing other things happening and overtime. Still plan to go every now and then though.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Tsu: At first I disliked the idea of DLC and wished everything could be released as one package like games used to. Then didn't mind it since I did get some paid DLC for BlazBlue games, plus buying passes and such for extra content (Uncharted 3, 4, Tekken 7). I don't think DLC is bad if it helps developers make more and further support games. Can be overpriced though, and from what I've seen some take it a bit too far. I don't care for the games, so I can't remember which ones exactly. XD Personally I'd rather see promises made to warrant DLC, but then we can't be certain they'll be kept. Best experience so far for me was when Tekken Tag 2 added 14 DLC characters for free, which was sweet. Grin 

@Hotspot: Retail is my first proper paying job. I did work experience in secondary school for a Library HQ, which is no longer around or where it was. Did a short stint at a local sweet shop with Moony, who was there longer than me beforehand, and got a little of pay from that. Been doing volunteering work since 2014 for local reservation, which includes cutting down overgrown plants and trees, building habitats, planting flowers, litter picking and surveying. Although has been less so recently, due to doing other things happening and overtime. Still plan to go every now and then though.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
If you got a free chance to go back to school (no cost/easy to get to/can still work), what major would you take? Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
If you got a free chance to go back to school (no cost/easy to get to/can still work), what major would you take? Smile