Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Seems to have done well for sales then. Apparently in the first month Spider-Man sold better than Ucnharted 4, Horizon and God of War. Do wonder where the number is at now.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Seems to have done well for sales then. Apparently in the first month Spider-Man sold better than Ucnharted 4, Horizon and God of War. Do wonder where the number is at now.
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
XP: 2,440
I finally FINALLY got this game and I have to say this is Insomniac at its best! The traversal is so fluid and quick and it oozes Spider-Man lore all over. Not super far into it yet though but I could see it becoming my favorite super hero game. 

I just hope they do another Ratchet game before the inevitable Spider-Man 2.
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
XP: 2,440
I finally FINALLY got this game and I have to say this is Insomniac at its best! The traversal is so fluid and quick and it oozes Spider-Man lore all over. Not super far into it yet though but I could see it becoming my favorite super hero game. 

I just hope they do another Ratchet game before the inevitable Spider-Man 2.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I started this game a few days ago and although I'm not far in, what I've experienced so far is really good! The only criticism I would give so far is that the world itself gets repetitive quickly when exploring it, alternating only between finding things or fighting bad guys, so if that's all that will be on offer when I finish all the main and side missions then I doubt I'll care to spend much time in it, especially once I have nothing left to collect.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I started this game a few days ago and although I'm not far in, what I've experienced so far is really good! The only criticism I would give so far is that the world itself gets repetitive quickly when exploring it, alternating only between finding things or fighting bad guys, so if that's all that will be on offer when I finish all the main and side missions then I doubt I'll care to spend much time in it, especially once I have nothing left to collect.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
As I said in Last Game Played, I completed the story for this game the other night and today I Platinum'd it. Definitely one of my favourite games from its respective year, and the finale is nothing short of incredibly well done. I do have some problems with the boss fights in the third act; all but two of them lack any of the presentational quality that earlier fights had and felt disappointing in comparison to what came before and after them. The world itself eventually opened up with a lot to do and despite many tasks having the same definition on the surface they offer just enough variety to not feel like a copy and paste job.

The one part I utterly hated was the drone challenges. I don't think any game has ever made a "follow the rings" task ever feel good or fun to play. Errm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
As I said in Last Game Played, I completed the story for this game the other night and today I Platinum'd it. Definitely one of my favourite games from its respective year, and the finale is nothing short of incredibly well done. I do have some problems with the boss fights in the third act; all but two of them lack any of the presentational quality that earlier fights had and felt disappointing in comparison to what came before and after them. The world itself eventually opened up with a lot to do and despite many tasks having the same definition on the surface they offer just enough variety to not feel like a copy and paste job.

The one part I utterly hated was the drone challenges. I don't think any game has ever made a "follow the rings" task ever feel good or fun to play. Errm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Moonface 10 2,074 Sep 14th, 2023, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Spider-Man (Series) WR91 2 2,530 Oct 1st, 2020, 04:58 PM
Last Post: WR91
  Spider-Man: Miles Morales Moonface 2 2,661 Sep 28th, 2020, 12:45 PM
Last Post: WR91