Game OST
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Last night when I was playing Horizon Forbidden West I had a mission that put me into a fight against a Tremortusk, which starts off in stealth before escalating into a full blown fight, and the soundtrack that played during that entire segment has been stuck in my head ever since I did that fight:

I find HFW's OST to be great overall so far as it is but this one track has really stuck in my head since hearing it. Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Last night when I was playing Horizon Forbidden West I had a mission that put me into a fight against a Tremortusk, which starts off in stealth before escalating into a full blown fight, and the soundtrack that played during that entire segment has been stuck in my head ever since I did that fight:

I find HFW's OST to be great overall so far as it is but this one track has really stuck in my head since hearing it. Grin
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Somehow this song got stuck in my head this morning despite not having played or thought about this game in years:

I mean at least it's catchy and not something I would have hated having stuck in my head, but it was just so weird to think of it and since I know this game is super obscure I figured I should share the song. Tongue

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Somehow this song got stuck in my head this morning despite not having played or thought about this game in years:

I mean at least it's catchy and not something I would have hated having stuck in my head, but it was just so weird to think of it and since I know this game is super obscure I figured I should share the song. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah, never knew that Street Racer game, looking at gameplay it reminds me of a mix between Mario Kart and Road Rash.

Keeping to the topic, I'll just post this here, soundtrack of still the best area in Genshin.

[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah, never knew that Street Racer game, looking at gameplay it reminds me of a mix between Mario Kart and Road Rash.

Keeping to the topic, I'll just post this here, soundtrack of still the best area in Genshin.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 3rd, 2023, 08:02 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ubisoft marketed the game as a mixture between Mario Kart and Street Fighter. I think the only reason I have the game is because it came bundled with my PS1.

Also I'm ashamed to have not put this absolute banger of a track in this thread yet:

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 3rd, 2023, 08:02 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ubisoft marketed the game as a mixture between Mario Kart and Street Fighter. I think the only reason I have the game is because it came bundled with my PS1.

Also I'm ashamed to have not put this absolute banger of a track in this thread yet:

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

Had this song from Tekken Tag stuck in my head this morning for some reason and I still think older Tekken games had better OST's than the newer games. I just wish I knew why Namco removed all of the Tekken OST's from Spotify though. Eh

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

Had this song from Tekken Tag stuck in my head this morning for some reason and I still think older Tekken games had better OST's than the newer games. I just wish I knew why Namco removed all of the Tekken OST's from Spotify though. Eh
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Best banger from Tag Tourney 2:

[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Best banger from Tag Tourney 2:

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
For TTT2? Well nah it's really this:

Actually I was originally semi-joking and going to call both still good, but after quickly listening to the rest of the stage music for the game, I discovered Plucking Tulips is actually my favourite. XD 

And now look what you've done, now I must present my favourite from each Tekken game, here we go:

Tag Tournament - (What Moony posted) Unknown
TTT2 - (Above) Plucking Tuplips

Sucks Tekken music no longer on Spotify, the frick were they up to?

Meant to be brackets for Empty Your Mind, but spoiler doesn't open for the video for some reason, yet works for Karma. Perhaps spaces within the ( ) brackets mess it up, but isn't a big deal.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
For TTT2? Well nah it's really this:

Actually I was originally semi-joking and going to call both still good, but after quickly listening to the rest of the stage music for the game, I discovered Plucking Tulips is actually my favourite. XD 

And now look what you've done, now I must present my favourite from each Tekken game, here we go:

Tag Tournament - (What Moony posted) Unknown
TTT2 - (Above) Plucking Tuplips

Sucks Tekken music no longer on Spotify, the frick were they up to?

Meant to be brackets for Empty Your Mind, but spoiler doesn't open for the video for some reason, yet works for Karma. Perhaps spaces within the ( ) brackets mess it up, but isn't a big deal.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I think I already put my favorite TTT2 song in here which is the remix of TTT1's high school theme.

Heard this song yesterday after reaching the area where it plays in TotK and it's definitely one of my favorite songs from that game and one I just really like in general for how serene it is. When I got to the area this plays I had got there early so the area was covered in rain and thunderstorms, which made me love the song even more because it really does feel like a perfect song to play on a rainy day. ^_^

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I think I already put my favorite TTT2 song in here which is the remix of TTT1's high school theme.

Heard this song yesterday after reaching the area where it plays in TotK and it's definitely one of my favorite songs from that game and one I just really like in general for how serene it is. When I got to the area this plays I had got there early so the area was covered in rain and thunderstorms, which made me love the song even more because it really does feel like a perfect song to play on a rainy day. ^_^

ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
A Frank Klepacki classic:

Certified B A N G E R
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
A Frank Klepacki classic:

Certified B A N G E R
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 18th, 2023, 11:40 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Having gone back to Elden Ring recently, this track reminded me a lot of the one I quoted, where it's just a very serene and calm song that stands out a lot from the rest of the OST:

I always find songs like this a treat to discover in games where the majority of the OST isn't like this, because it makes the area it plays in feel so much more memorable to me. Both Leyndell and that one island in TotK will easily be the areas I remember more than anywhere else in either game just because of the OST's. If they had music that sounded similar to everywhere else in the game I'd probably forget about them.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 18th, 2023, 11:40 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Having gone back to Elden Ring recently, this track reminded me a lot of the one I quoted, where it's just a very serene and calm song that stands out a lot from the rest of the OST:

I always find songs like this a treat to discover in games where the majority of the OST isn't like this, because it makes the area it plays in feel so much more memorable to me. Both Leyndell and that one island in TotK will easily be the areas I remember more than anywhere else in either game just because of the OST's. If they had music that sounded similar to everywhere else in the game I'd probably forget about them.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm watching someone on Twitch play through Red Dead Redemption for the first time and they just got to the end credits, and I forgot how good the song made for it is: Red Dead Redemption OST | Deadman's Gun

The song that plays when John is riding back to his family during the aftermath of the Mexico arc is also really good too. On the other hand, I can't remember caring much about a single song from RDR2.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm watching someone on Twitch play through Red Dead Redemption for the first time and they just got to the end credits, and I forgot how good the song made for it is: Red Dead Redemption OST | Deadman's Gun

The song that plays when John is riding back to his family during the aftermath of the Mexico arc is also really good too. On the other hand, I can't remember caring much about a single song from RDR2.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 729 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,846 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface