Let's Play Fanta Streams on Twitch and Mixer
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Hey there! I've got some streaming channels on Twitch and Mixer. Would love to have you drop by, always keen for a chat!

I'm currently playing a Nuzlocke run of Pokemon Crystal Clear - a ROMHack of Pokemon Crystal that turns the game into an Open World. It's going well so far! We've assembled a team of 6 and have taken down our first Gym, Bugsy. But it might not stay good and happy forever.

I've also been working to improve my Coin Time Trials in 1080° Avalanche.

Any feedback you have is welcome because always looking to improve. I'm also super close to 50 followers and average 3 viewers which I need to qualify for Twitch Affiliate so if you want to help a sis out it would be greatly appreciated. ^_^ *hinthintwinkwink*

Hope to see you there!

Fanta on Twitch
Fanta on Mixer
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267 Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
Hey there! I've got some streaming channels on Twitch and Mixer. Would love to have you drop by, always keen for a chat!

I'm currently playing a Nuzlocke run of Pokemon Crystal Clear - a ROMHack of Pokemon Crystal that turns the game into an Open World. It's going well so far! We've assembled a team of 6 and have taken down our first Gym, Bugsy. But it might not stay good and happy forever.

I've also been working to improve my Coin Time Trials in 1080° Avalanche.

Any feedback you have is welcome because always looking to improve. I'm also super close to 50 followers and average 3 viewers which I need to qualify for Twitch Affiliate so if you want to help a sis out it would be greatly appreciated. ^_^ *hinthintwinkwink*

Hope to see you there!

Fanta on Twitch
Fanta on Mixer
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yay, you made the topic. Following you on Twitch now...I should've done when I saw you in Maniak's stream last week. How often, and what time of day do you stream anyway? Considering it was like 4AM last week you were on, and I assume it'll be much earlier than that, like evening at least, I should be able to drop by at times. Only a member on Twitch at the moment, but will check out Mixer too.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yay, you made the topic. Following you on Twitch now...I should've done when I saw you in Maniak's stream last week. How often, and what time of day do you stream anyway? Considering it was like 4AM last week you were on, and I assume it'll be much earlier than that, like evening at least, I should be able to drop by at times. Only a member on Twitch at the moment, but will check out Mixer too.
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
I'm trying to work out the best schedule at the moment. Lately I've been playing around 6pm my time (8am GMT) whenever I'm available. Seems to work well for Oceania and Europe but not NA. I have been playing on Tuesdays but I'll probably change that to avoid Windows updates.
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
[Image: tumblr_mz2zenFSln1sl5pypo1_400.gif]
Fanta on Twitch | Fanta on Mixer
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267 Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
I'm trying to work out the best schedule at the moment. Lately I've been playing around 6pm my time (8am GMT) whenever I'm available. Seems to work well for Oceania and Europe but not NA. I have been playing on Tuesdays but I'll probably change that to avoid Windows updates.