I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
My house is slowly developing as I gather more and more furniture right now I don't really have a theme. :O
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
My house is slowly developing as I gather more and more furniture right now I don't really have a theme. :O
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Mar 25th, 2020, 01:32 AM)Moon Nook Wrote:
You have so much stuff @"sunshine queen"! :O
All I have is the bed I had on day one, my day one lamp, a Switch and a mirror. XD

When you play by yourself, without friends over usually a balloon will float by with a present. I always shoot 'em out of the sky & then I get the goodies inside. Usually the presents have clothes, money, stone, furniture in them & a lot of the time I tend to get furniture. You can also get DIY projects in a bottle on the beach that you can open & learn. Eventually, you get to the point that you lean how to customize the stuff you made & most things you buy from the store. A lot of what I have I DYIed, or got out of a balloon present.

The shell bed Yuri mailed to me, along with Heinz Jr (a garden gnome figure) who's in front of my new walled off garden area around my house.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Mar 25th, 2020, 01:32 AM)Moon Nook Wrote:
You have so much stuff @"sunshine queen"! :O
All I have is the bed I had on day one, my day one lamp, a Switch and a mirror. XD

When you play by yourself, without friends over usually a balloon will float by with a present. I always shoot 'em out of the sky & then I get the goodies inside. Usually the presents have clothes, money, stone, furniture in them & a lot of the time I tend to get furniture. You can also get DIY projects in a bottle on the beach that you can open & learn. Eventually, you get to the point that you lean how to customize the stuff you made & most things you buy from the store. A lot of what I have I DYIed, or got out of a balloon present.

The shell bed Yuri mailed to me, along with Heinz Jr (a garden gnome figure) who's in front of my new walled off garden area around my house.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
oh wow you got your gifts quickly I hope you like them. Smile I saw Nook was selling gnomes so I figured I"d also send you one since you also appreciate gnomes! Grin

And remember next time you lay in your shell bed you need to sing part of your world! Its like the law! (Under the sea is fine, but I tend tot hink of part of your world more than under the sea oddly enough when it comes to the lil mermaid? )
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
oh wow you got your gifts quickly I hope you like them. Smile I saw Nook was selling gnomes so I figured I"d also send you one since you also appreciate gnomes! Grin

And remember next time you lay in your shell bed you need to sing part of your world! Its like the law! (Under the sea is fine, but I tend tot hink of part of your world more than under the sea oddly enough when it comes to the lil mermaid? )
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So I have my museum and store set up now, and just got the ability to make bridges. Also is there a way to get more of a seedling without having to find or buy it? I have five bamboo saplings and don't know if I can use those to get more.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So I have my museum and store set up now, and just got the ability to make bridges. Also is there a way to get more of a seedling without having to find or buy it? I have five bamboo saplings and don't know if I can use those to get more.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I am not sure tbh if it like other AC games your probably just limited to finding it or buying it because trees in general in past games never have been replicating.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I am not sure tbh if it like other AC games your probably just limited to finding it or buying it because trees in general in past games never have been replicating.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
OK.

If I cut a tree down does it grow back or is it a stump forever?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
OK.

If I cut a tree down does it grow back or is it a stump forever?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Stump forever that why I honestly recommend you don't upgrade to the full axe and just use the second level axe that you'll get.

Now I haven't personally tested this, but in the old games trees have never grown back if you want you can chop one and see if in three days there any change or not usually it just remains a stump, but there are bugs that sit on them!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Stump forever that why I honestly recommend you don't upgrade to the full axe and just use the second level axe that you'll get.

Now I haven't personally tested this, but in the old games trees have never grown back if you want you can chop one and see if in three days there any change or not usually it just remains a stump, but there are bugs that sit on them!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I just use the free steel axe I got on rocks now. Once it breaks I won't make another. I did use it yesterday to demolish all the bamboo trees on a mystery tour island I went to though. ROFL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I just use the free steel axe I got on rocks now. Once it breaks I won't make another. I did use it yesterday to demolish all the bamboo trees on a mystery tour island I went to though. ROFL
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Mystery island tours ecosystem must be destroyed Mr. Moon Nook! It is the only way to make our island look better in comparison. Hmm
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Mystery island tours ecosystem must be destroyed Mr. Moon Nook! It is the only way to make our island look better in comparison. Hmm
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 25th, 2020, 06:42 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Well it's not like we can ever go back to them so may as well get everything we can.

I also think this is why you can't visit those islands with friends. Multiple people on a single mystery island would be able to pillage absolutely everything, whereas one person can't do that so you have to consider what you take.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 25th, 2020, 06:42 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Well it's not like we can ever go back to them so may as well get everything we can.

I also think this is why you can't visit those islands with friends. Multiple people on a single mystery island would be able to pillage absolutely everything, whereas one person can't do that so you have to consider what you take.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
1] With the bamboo saplings, yes you can grow them & they will grow into huge bamboo trees that will spawn bamboo saplings after they're grown. Usually it's one per tree you grow.

2] Once you cut down a tree, it's a stump forever.

3] It's best to go to the mystery island during the day so you can meet new animals to talk into coming to your town to grow it more.

Also, this is what happened when I played Animal Crossing New Horizons on my birthday;
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
1] With the bamboo saplings, yes you can grow them & they will grow into huge bamboo trees that will spawn bamboo saplings after they're grown. Usually it's one per tree you grow.

2] Once you cut down a tree, it's a stump forever.

3] It's best to go to the mystery island during the day so you can meet new animals to talk into coming to your town to grow it more.

Also, this is what happened when I played Animal Crossing New Horizons on my birthday;
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Bunny Day Starts April 1st
Zipper will visit your island in celebration of Bunny Day, which runs from April 1st to April 12th. Finding all the eggs Zipper has hidden around your island will let you craft special limited time egg items.

Later in April, another update will usher in new features such as the Earth Day event.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Bunny Day Starts April 1st
Zipper will visit your island in celebration of Bunny Day, which runs from April 1st to April 12th. Finding all the eggs Zipper has hidden around your island will let you craft special limited time egg items.

Later in April, another update will usher in new features such as the Earth Day event.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
You know I'm kinda wondering what else the bunny day update will bring? Will it just be bunny day or will there be new stuff added in already?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
You know I'm kinda wondering what else the bunny day update will bring? Will it just be bunny day or will there be new stuff added in already?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Mar 27th, 2020, 05:19 PM)Yuri Wrote:

There's also going to be an Earth Day with Leif as the special guest coming, besides Bunny Day. The rest we'll see.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Mar 27th, 2020, 05:19 PM)Yuri Wrote:

There's also going to be an Earth Day with Leif as the special guest coming, besides Bunny Day. The rest we'll see.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
I'll be getting a copy of New Horizons over the weekend. Here's a tweet from Nintendo talking about a later Earth Day event as @"sunshine queen" mentioned;

King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
I'll be getting a copy of New Horizons over the weekend. Here's a tweet from Nintendo talking about a later Earth Day event as @"sunshine queen" mentioned;